Siege: Attack Successful mission- Siege event 28.2.

Uriel831

you invented a mediocre event for a certain player (everyone knows, NC defend this player) to try to control Aden again in Naia server ?

what kind of event is this? what is the reason for this event? 

1 week event....   idiots rewards ....  and the chance of Aden getting caught back.

• Thanks 1

I thought i was in No grade gear and level 10 when i got hit by someone for 14 million damage.... Really?  At the point im like ok this is pointless and waste of time.  I think pvp damage should have a cap. (PS that was with a 32% pvp damage reduction) so he really hit me for what?  19 - 20 mil?

9 hours ago, Slycutter said:

I thought i was in No grade gear and level 10 when i got hit by someone for 14 million damage.... Really?  At the point im like ok this is pointless and waste of time.  I think pvp damage should have a cap. (PS that was with a 32% pvp damage reduction) so he really hit me for what?  19 - 20 mil?

My lovely R110 weapon+14 also did 2M damage against a lovely  Bloody-Thirsty Thrower & 1 lvl higher than me. Nowadays, the only one who has the most celestial, barrier, gran kain, etc wins the fight, because everyone gets 1-2 hits.

@extase1987Thats the problem if a one 1 -2 h it would be 50 - 80k damage for most toons, why does the game allow stupid damage in the millions? If i was a level 1 toon what would of it been a 1 billion damage?  It can be done to be hard cap on crit you see it on epic raids i know can do more than 20k damage to epic but the game does not allow, would it be so stupid to do this in pvp too?  Or even just limit it to castle siege pvp.

because the event is only for pvp clans and not pve? Because it requires war specialty lv3, something that a pve clan does not opt for this branch it does not use, I would expect a compensation for pve clans because it did not specify it on the event page.

55 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

@extase1987Thats the problem if a one 1 -2 h it would be 50 - 80k damage for most toons, why does the game allow stupid damage in the millions? If i was a level 1 toon what would of it been a 1 billion damage?  It can be done to be hard cap on crit you see it on epic raids i know can do more than 20k damage to epic but the game does not allow, would it be so stupid to do this in pvp too?  Or even just limit it to castle siege pvp.

A pvp dmg cap completely eliminates the dagger class from relevance

@iHyperliteHow? with the exception of tanks and some high hp dd's (titans, maestros) 80k that ignores cp will kill 99% of toons.  Tanks should not be 1 - 2 hit ever by anything if you go by classic RPG rules, they suppose to be sponges, absorb damage and not give much out.  So why would a dagger be negated?  A lot classes are irrelevant with the aoes of archers and nukers even a dagger in hide will be long dead before it got to range toon.

@28thno that is not true because NCSoft has a game dynamic not built for clans to choose both.  Even you handicap your clan pve wise to fight in pvp battles 1 time every two weeks or you handicap your clan not to fight in sieges.  No one gains 500k rep a week to switch back and forth so please stop its a broken game mechanic and I am still mad I lost all that personal rep, adena, and SP to get my clan to level 11, expand it to 180 members, to have reduced to 68 members and lose all the skills I work hard to gain without any compensation.  I was one of the few non "PVP" clan that had full clan skills before the dismantling of clans they did for what reason I still have no clue why they did it.  My "PvE" clan could hold castles even with level and gear gaps because they were was ways to overcome some of things.  Now it gotten to a point where I see ISS's one hitting people with Jewel skills on siege grounds, who thought that was a good idea? A buffer 1 hitting a tank or archer yea so maybe your right.  

What everyone keeps forgetting about L2 is its a PVE game first with PVP elements (free range pvp).  How many people open field pvp, your great "PVP" clans try to avoid it by having 14 person clans or detagging to stop people from sieging properly as seen at the Aden siege.  It was obvious your were exploiting game mechanics at the Aden siege this weekend because you were not in a clan and sign to siege and stopped other clans from scribing.  If you wanted real "PVP" should of tagged up been first to scribe and held the castle like a "PVP" clan should. 

9 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

really? thatd be nice, the manor system was such an amazing (like many other things that now dont exist) system in this game.

that was not serious but based on the fact that we still have the original old npc's in the castle for manor system, those never got removed so I was kinda trolling NC here :)

• Haha 1

On 2/24/2021 at 7:00 AM, SammlerMull said:

What if the NPC Castle Defenders got ninja Boosts like most MOBS/Bosses did... Perhaps Aden and Rune would be unobtainable without FULL Ally support. They would need to abandon the 14 man Clans... Fill all Ally Clans with Stacked Live Players, or only challenge lower Castles. Well it would be interesting to watch at least.

Somehow: Live Players got all castles on Chronos except Aden... YET on Naia, with less players and less gear all castles... EVEN ADEN!(conspiracy etc..)

IF,  Clan Skills were disabled for PVP/PVE when "PVP" and "PVE" Level 10+ Clans fall below 14 members(there is a price to hide) maybe then someone on Chronos can take Aden from NPCs.(if you want to activate Clan skills secretly by recruiting a couple noobs, so you can XP till someone comes and declares WAR(conspiracy etc..)

10 hours ago, SammlerMull said:

Somehow: Live Players got all castles on Chronos except Aden... YET on Naia, with less players and less gear all castles... EVEN ADEN!(conspiracy etc..)

IF,  Clan Skills were disabled for PVP/PVE when "PVP" and "PVE" Level 10+ Clans fall below 14 members(there is a price to hide) maybe then someone on Chronos can take Aden from NPCs.(if you want to activate Clan skills secretly by recruiting a couple noobs, so you can XP till someone comes and declares WAR(conspiracy etc..)

and if every 1 was naked it would be fair fights too

Why all the hate against small clans, maybe if the BIG clans didn't just grief/force wars on others it wouldn't  be an issue.   Maybe the small clans want to get a few more levels before they give up completely on afk xp,  after all,  that's all these BIG clans are really asking for, pvp vs afk players.