Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • The Siege Action Event will be available for 1 week. Read the details here.
  • The Power of Love event will continue for 1 final week and all event related items will be deleted on 3/3.
  • Lovely Chocolate Boxes  on the L2 Store will no longer be available.
    • The Dimensional Merchant icon has been added to the Actions Sidebar menu. The new icon allows you to claim, share, and withdraw dimensional items from anywhere. The other Dimensional Merchant options (Agathions, Cloaks…etc) still require you to visit the NPC in town.
    • The Adena drops for new monsters in the Isle of Souls timed hunting zone have been reduced.  
    • Fixed an issue where the Mentee’s Appreciation Buff contained unintended effects from a different region.
    • Fixed an issue where the Male Human Wizard model texture was missing for the Party Dress Outfit Appearance.
    • Fixed an issue where the Ertheia model was missing textures when wearing armor with the Formal Wear Appearance applied.
    • Fixed an issue where the Blessed Atlas’ Earring could not be augmented.
    • Fixed an issue with the respawn time for Orfen.
    • The following items will be removed from players' inventories:
      • Passionate Snowman Box
      • Special Passionate Snowman Set

Other Notes:

• The following items will be removed from players' inventories during the maintenance March 3:
      • The Siege Support Box
      • Siege Action Chest
      • Shining Nevit’s Gold Sandglass (event version)
    • The following items will be removed from players' inventories during the maintenance March 10:
      • Lovely Chocolate Boxes
      • Valentine Bouquets
      • Freya’s Ice Rose (Friend Zone Pack)
      • Sweet Chocolate (Friend Zone Pack)
      • Friend Zone Pack

56 minutes ago, Hime said:

• The Adena drops for new monsters in the Isle of Souls timed hunting zone have been reduced.  
    • Fixed an issue where the Mentee’s Appreciation Buff contained unintended effects from a different region.

Thank you for making sure the real bugs were fixed asap! ;)

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Draecke said:

@Juji what happened here ? thought you were going to try to keep it ?

this is awesome...bet juji cant make this game harder or more expensive...he cant do anything positive except make his boss money...and since he only has 1 server to work with...and cant ban anyone/bots...just keep making it more expensive....thanks.

my clan down from60 to around 10 in last 3 months loooooooool

This is a worst update than the big update on 2/3/21.  Nevermind no update on the lags, disconnect, or cannot connect issues going on for weeks now.

You guys rock..... PS Stupidest event ever in 17 years. (Which is hard because there been some bad ones in the last year alone)

I  always smile for some reason when i read how everyone  always posting how disappointed they are in  nc staff and juji every single maint ,  at this point you guys need to start a gambling game with simple rules  the hopers and dreamers  ,suckers vs everyone else.

49 minutes ago, Excommunicated said:

you guys are wonderful .. because you just don't turn off the server and so we all go to the EU

minor detail but it was EU/RU that requested the nerf to Korea and all export regions get the same update pushed

also if we get the same as them it will effectively be a 50% reduction to what we got currently

1 hour ago, Hime said:

The Adena drops for new monsters in the Isle of Souls timed hunting zone have been reduced.  

@HimeWhat’s wrong with you guys ? Why you don’t let us enjoy this game ?? You just lost 200£ on Ncoins for tickets , destiny pack  and one monthly customer! I had enough of your Sh....! Enough is enough! It was only instance that a middle player 112 could make 3 bill per day, when others 118 made same amount in 1 hour toi ! So gl keep 20 pple in game ! Pathetic team

• Like 3

It's pretty obvious what's going on...nerf the adena in the highest drop rate area (not including TOI) and force players to continue to buy and resell ncoin or items in game to obtain the necessary adena. NCWest is manipulating the market to make it so that players have no choice; buy ncoin, or stop playing because you can't keep up. Some business decisions need to be made sooner rather than later in order to keep new players from quitting after 3-5 months of playing. 

But why toi not getting nerfed oh w8 it's just bicouse only top players farming it solo not need 7 ppl pt to do that so they can always been stuffed with adena and we just buy nc coins for them to atleast kill mobs cause they do alot dps now haha

@Hime@Juji I am still waiting for an answer?? What’s going on. ? Why you guys nerfed the best area for middle players? And Toi is still droping a lots of adena? For God shake ! Let us enjoy this ***** game !! There is plenty of bugs /dc problems /melee attack and instead of that your priorities is to ***** up adena’s rate ??????? We are so disappointed 😞 , Don’t wandered if you see pple quitting Nc west and going Eu/core at least the gears there are 1/10 of chronos price ! 

3 hours ago, Ishmila said:

@Juji @Hime
    .. fix ALL summoner pets who cant even farm in the new zone..... this is getting borderline abusive to our summoner class. 

Completely agree. The only thing I'm doing these days is Castilla and occasionally finishing off Isabella if she's up. I haven't bought Ncoin for nearly a year because there's nothing to do. Well yes, there's FoC now but meh. Give me a reason to start donating again..... I want to be like this guy some day 😆.

@JujiWhy do the level of the servitors need to be increased via skills? The summoned pets should just follow the level of the Summoner by default and this will be solved once and for all.

you invented a mediocre event for a certain player (everyone knows, NC defend this player) to try to control Aden again in Naia server ?

what kind of event is this? what is the reason for this event? 

1 week event....   idiots rewards ....  and the chance of Aden getting caught back.

• Like 1

@Hime@Juji
    Check my account activity. I have been playing since November 2019.
    Active like a truck during 8-12 hours per day for over a year, by doing IOS etc as an active player.
    Spending reasonable amount of Ncoin in order to "survive" in the game in order to "catch up".
    With the new IOS I was finally able to gear (Epic Talisman, Artifacts) in a 3-4 month interval while combining still Ncoin & Adena from game.

Now you go nerf the Adena drop rate in order to push back the gearing process.

From a 200b Epic Talisman, which I could have farm (with 60 IOS Stones = 4200 Ncoin) in a month interval, this will be postponed probably to a 2-3 month interval (8400 to 12600Ncoin). Yet again pushing player back to gearing in a reasonable way and in a reasonable time.

It has been now months and months, you push people from upgrading correctly, making them leave from the game, increasing monster difficulties, don't get me wrong, but the amount of Adena I spent to get a +14 weapon and the "200-300b" I spent to overenchant it and it keeps failing and never going above that +17 mark, my account must be doomed at some point.

Simply compare Chronos vs Naia, in Naia we are completly undergeared in comparison. Is it because the rates on our server are messed up? Could it be the RMT that is going on, which is feeding our beloved heroes? Maybe start logging as a GM and check players around the map.
    How many more 10k euros do we have to spent to finally unlock the Dragon Weapon & Blood Weapon achievement in order to actually play without pain in various spots?

And don't even start talking about the "lucky boxes", because for the past 6 months, I should have gotten at least an item in the top 5 category.
    Even a couple clan mates, none of us got any of the top 5 items, and we must have opened together more than 100.000 boxes combined in the different events.
    The rates are simply hilarious.

Like @iShilensaid, also my CP members (supports) can go look elsewhere now to gear, because we were doing IOS 112+ together.

You earned yourself the achievement of "Making players more miserable after each update".

• Thanks 1