Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Hime

@Hime@JujiWhat is this joke guys? Why you should nerf that IOS adena ? 
last time you said that was the update? Now the update comes with that adena rates and in Korea still the same ! So why you are changing it now ?

Really guys you don’t deserve any cents of our hard working made money 💵!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should feel ashamed! Bye 👋 bye L2 newest 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Massacre said:

you invented a mediocre event for a certain player (everyone knows, NC defend this player) to try to control Aden again in Naia server ?

what kind of event is this? what is the reason for this event? 

1 week event....   idiots rewards ....  and the chance of Aden getting caught back.

I do agree. 1 week event, why not 3 weeks? What would be the issue to have this event a little longer? Specifically focused event for 1 person.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, dej4vu23 said:

@Hime@JujiWhat is this joke guys? Why you should nerf that IOS adena ? 
last time you said that was the update? Now the update comes with that adena rates and in Korea still the same ! So why you are changing it now ?

Really guys you don’t deserve any cents of our hard working made money 💵!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should feel ashamed! Bye 👋 bye L2 newest 

its the only way to force you to buy adena from bots with contracts

14 hours ago, Hime said:
  • The Adena drops for new monsters in the Isle of Souls timed hunting zone have been reduced.  

ooo wow like as usual.. but where is the fix for etina solo istance? i open ticket and your service support answer me "I DON'T KNOW WHERE IS THE FIX WE ARE THINKING ABOUT IT".. fantastic..

btw.. if the adena drops wil be reduce WHY WHY DID YOU CREATE IOS lvl 112?.. this is the beging for reduce also TOI adena drop? becouse if is this the point why i need encrease my equipe? 

cheers

Just now, gigiosuperstar said:

ooo wow like as usual.. but where is the fix for etina solo istance? i open ticket and your service support answer me "I DON'T KNOW WHERE IS THE FIX WE ARE THINKING ABOUT IT".. fantastic..

btw.. if the adena drops wil be reduce WHY WHY DID YOU CREATE IOS lvl 112?.. this is the beging for reduce also TOI adena drop? becouse if is this the point why i need encrease my equipe? 

aaa carnival is closed now i think you can back at work for check adrenaline user 

cheers

etina solo issue is back from september 2019 also with servers passive skill (lag)

i opened ticket also and they close it saying "we haven't heard anything back from you. We're going to assume that this issue is solved"

Seems they can do what ever they want nerfing 112 ios comes from there own intension same as enchant rate. Werry low items from loot boxes and etc we all know but we all play if we don't do nothing they won't do shit. We need to strike against them like in ru server top clans did and they change. Reduce prices and etc but not in here top clans are top rmts so they don't give an f about players

11 hours ago, dej4vu23 said:

@HimeWhat’s wrong with you guys ? Why you don’t let us enjoy this game ?? You just lost 200£ on Ncoins for tickets , destiny pack  and one monthly customer! I had enough of your Sh....! Enough is enough! It was only instance that a middle player 112 could make 3 bill per day, when others 118 made same amount in 1 hour toi ! So gl keep 20 pple in game ! Pathetic team

ToI was nerfed from last update. It's about 70% what it was. 

New IoS2 will be about 2.2x IoS1. Currently is about 4x IoS1. 

I dislike the nerfs, but what you say about toi not being nerfed is incorrect. 

3 hours ago, ColdKing said:

Any update about greedy chest abusers? They are improving cause they log with caracters in hide, still the issue exists.

For those who might not know about the issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWloKj4nOmk

The solution for Greedy Chest cheating farmers is here: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/20644-bots-waitting-for-greedy-chests-enough-is-enough/?do=findComment&comment=141278

• Thanks 1

@Juji @Hime

when will you learn that a pts is needed?  Most other regions have them.  RU, gamecoast, etc have pts's for updates.

i guess you guys enjoy pushing an update out with cool features other regions have, only to remove or nerf them 1 week in?  you almost couldnt try harder to make your player base more upset.

people talk about top spenders leaving. crap like this makes it hard for the ones who are still here to not consider the options all of our friends are moving to. im not doom and glooming, but this is past the point of ridiculous.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Zhao said:

etina solo issue is back from september 2019 also with servers passive skill (lag)

i opened ticket also and they close it saying "we haven't heard anything back from you. We're going to assume that this issue is solved"

But the Etina Solo bug is just bad game design on a simple HTML file.

The melee lag is caused by bots, been admitted by Juji and cannot be solved because dev team cannot replicate the issue and Juji is not willing to finally drop the hammer for once on Naia and Chronos because than 85% of the NCoin sales will disappear. And you cannot have that of course.

2 hours ago, Slycutter said:

@Juji@HimeCan we put a bug report in that no one in L2 can participate in this event? lol

also that most ppl don't even want to bother with it

but yes it totally ignores the majority of players & clans which are PVE clans and thus excluded, now before some might say but sieges is obviously pvp content do bother to check the majority of clans that siege and you will find out most have the clan development path set to PVE mode as you can still take castles perfectly fine while being PVE

On 2/24/2021 at 1:14 AM, Hime said:

The Adena drops for new monsters in the Isle of Souls timed hunting zone have been reduced.  

Why so long this was not maked?

But now it's - ok. Really not normal when 112lvl archers was making 1.1kkk in 1 hour and 95% of server making 300-500kk per 24h.

+ for this.

On 2/24/2021 at 11:54 PM, mixa said:

The IoS nerf was badly needed. Now they should put 80% bow resistance to the mobs there and the place might be somewhat balanced.

This MUST to be maked 1 year ago.  And better faster - now, then after 1 year  90% of all server will be archer and then 100% this game will be closed.  At this moment from TOP 500 40-50% archers...

On 2/25/2021 at 1:07 AM, Slycutter said:

80% really? are you on some sort of hate trip against archers?, how about fine we can put 80% melee resist to all mobs too than it really be balanced /smh

You have never been to the clan instances or? The bosses there do have 80% normal attack crit resistance.

80% is very soft number, so the playing field might become somewhat leveled.