Olympiad disconnects

Ishmila

There is a bug with olympiad with porting in, blackscreening and porting back out, losing the match and considered a loss.  There is also random disconnecting while in the middle of a fight.   The first method you lose 60 pts, and the 2nd way you would lose 30 points.  

NC  soft claims its nothing on their end so can you please post if this has happened to you before to show its a server issue and not individuals. 

Disconnecting ONLY on the Olympiad toon and not on any other client or application.  Doing nothing but standing in town not interacting with any NPC's. Losing 60+ points per disconnect before you port in is ridiculous. Fix your system and stop blaming your players for your poor infrastructure.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ishmila said:

There is a bug with olympiad with porting in, blackscreening and porting back out, losing the match and considered a loss.  There is also random disconnecting while in the middle of a fight.   The first method you lose 60 pts, and the 2nd way you would lose 30 points.  

NC  soft claims its nothing on their end so can you please post if this has happened to you before to show its a server issue and not individuals. 

you need more boxes to get your opinion out!...

how about when you are signed to enter . and it never ports you in and you loose 30 points.  STILL NO REPLY OR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FROM JUJI.....

and the GM clowns that reply have given me multiple inaccurate answers. the latest was that I was in an instance zone exping...  

STILL WAITING FOR A REPLY.,.,

yes this is garbage, if you cant fix the Olympiad disconnects... for all that is sacred and holy please adjust how much you loose... this happened to me also more than once, 30 pts one time and the other was over 60 pts... game over if you are trying for a hero that is contested. i get that some of this might be to prevent people from throwing points quickly to "feed" a hero, but the wrong people are being punished with this current system. the penalty is to big for a simple disconnect due to either the server or even a players own provider. rethink this.

Ive never crit errored ever... but just playing oly on an alt and crit errored.... the connection to the dim server is broken, and disconnects cost 5x as many points as a loss.  BROKEN SYSTEM FIX IT!

On 2/27/2021 at 1:30 PM, Ishmila said:

@Ishmilaagreed. had a couple matches today where in the 2nd round my opponent disconnected and was experiencing tremendous lag spikes during my matches. shakes the confidence of players who trust ncsoft to provide a decent playable gaming experience for its customer base~

1 hour ago, LordCrypt said:

Why are Olympiad losses on a disconnect double to quadruple the regular point loss of a match. FIX THE SYSTEM! 

Because they assume that you disconnected on purpose.

In the past you could check people if they had counts and people would log out etc to avoid people, this is not the case anymore since you cant do that.  

The problem is the porting to the dim server every time for a match, its unstable and irresponsible of NCsoft west to implement a system thats not stable. 

Yesterday i got disconnected during a match and was gonna make a post about this issue, but i can see that this is a reoccurring thing that happens constantly.  Ncsoft needs to get their act together and FIX THIS MAJOR ISSUE.   Players should not have to give up on hero because they are looking 30+ points in oly for disconnecting during a match.

• 2 weeks later...