Jump to content
Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 3, 2021


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All other servers got Best Red Libra event ever, ppl changing main class, boosting their characters and having fun + they all got the EINHACAD SHOP so they can all progress and develop their toons, al

It literally states that you get the coins for PARTICIPATING. 

5 minutes ago, providenceL2 said:

I can't take more DC's. after today's maintenance, the lags and disconnections returned. urgent action GM lords

Due to event , alot of the ppl bought tickets on makro with an hour delay to with x7 toons :D there is no even parties to blasing swamp for my mentee toon :D R.I.P chronos 645parties in whole server as it is with dual box..

Link to post
Share on other sites

There is something wrong with the Reward Set on Naia.

We just got Dragon Claw in the lottery, that's Reward Set number 4, we should have Reward Set number 3 (Ruler's Authority, Level 5 Jewelry Box, Blessed Valakas' Necklace)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Juji said:
  • Every hour, participating players will be part of the lottery. Oriana will make five attempts each hour to draw a lucky winner. Each bar in the Lucky Draw UI represents an attempt. It is possible that no winner is selected for that hourly drawing.

It literally states that you get the coins for PARTICIPATING. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dawe said:

No, It doesn't.

Oh but it definitely did. They updated it and added a second bullet that now states "No Oriana’s Coins will be rewarded if no winner is selected in the hourly drawing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok soooooooooooo someone want to explain how their can be no winner?  I mean why would that happen except maybe in the middle of the night when no one is playing (even then).

@Juji@Himecare to explain that issue?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Each hour, Oriana tries to take a draw 5x times, for the selected item. There is no guarantee, that it will pick the player.

It doest matter if theres someone participating in the loterry.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Received coins (100) a while ago and that's been it.  the last few hours have been no coins even with the ticket on well into the time

"If you didn’t win, you will receive 100 Oriana’s Coins for participating. " - i've not one since reset and only have 100 coins on each of my chars.  thats at least 7 hours of coins, 700 coins per char, and only received 100.  Either your text is wrong or the issues are still happening.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, slutface said:

Received coins (100) a while ago and that's been it.  the last few hours have been no coins even with the ticket on well into the time

"If you didn’t win, you will receive 100 Oriana’s Coins for participating. " - i've not one since reset and only have 100 coins on each of my chars.  thats at least 7 hours of coins, 700 coins per char, and only received 100.  Either your text is wrong or the issues are still happening.

max u can get is 300/day.  you have to use one of the 3 buff items to qualify for 100 coins

 

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

Ok soooooooooooo someone want to explain how their can be no winner?  I mean why would that happen except maybe in the middle of the night when no one is playing (even then).

@Juji@Himecare to explain that issue?

there can be no winner, which i agree, is dumb as hell.  cool event, yea?  enjoy the lag, thats all oriana has ever given anyyone.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

after getting sober form ts game for enough weeks/months i got to say, you ppl are truly unique. 99.9% of the gaming communities try to abolish lootboxes, yet you are one of the few, if not the ONLY one, that demands more and better ones. You spend multiple hundreds or thousands of dollars/euros for no content and you complain about it! 

You ppl truly deserve the game you ended up co-creating, coz all this would not be possible with just NC. I check foruns from time to time and part of me feels disgusted i took my small part in this. Why don't you try tell someone around you who doesn't play how this game works and observe reactions (coz complaining here does nothing to prevent ppl from continuing the cycle). 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, Oriana event is pretty stupid. You participate in the draw, no winner is selected during the attempts made by the system within the hour, no coins as no winner is selected. Then a crappy reward is in the draw, so you do not participate as you want to keep the tickets for something better. And now a winner is selected, again no coins as you did not participate.

Not to mention the advanced talismans that in event page mention 2 hours, on item description it mentions nothing and as I read in this forum, after you buy them, you get the notification that it is 2h... I was actually hoping to buy an upgrade on the crappy talismans I have without having to pay 15+ billions... But no, time limit everywhere...

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2021 at 4:14 PM, Argus said:

All other servers got Best Red Libra event ever, ppl changing main class, boosting their characters and having fun + they all got the EINHACAD SHOP so they can all progress and develop their toons, all people, who do not play their main class FOR YEARS changed in other servers AND WHAT DO WE GET ? ?? Random Loot Box promo with 0.0009% chance to get something decent .. 75 boxes for 50usd... 

I have 2 questions - When do we get NEW LIBRA and WHEN DO WE GET EINHASAD shop with all the goodies and low prices other servers have ??? 

Pls let the community know about it, because many players feel you are mocking them by not letting them play and have fun.

We are waiting this like the babies are waiting for their milk bottle

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Juji@Hime

Is "La Vie En Rose's Energy" not available with the event jewels?

I thought that by having 3+ greater jewels equipped, I would have "Brooch Battle Rhapsody" on my item skill box. I don't see anything added and right after I wondered, I noticed the description "Equipping various Greater Gems will grant additional effects" missing from the event jewels.

Any chance you might fix this?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/3/2021 at 12:22 PM, Juji said:
  • Every hour, participating players will be part of the lottery. Oriana will make five attempts each hour to draw a lucky winner. Each bar in the Lucky Draw UI represents an attempt. It is possible that no winner is selected for that hourly drawing.

How do we really know if there was a winner? And if your reply is  "just trust us" I don't find a valid answer. Why not be more transparent and post the winners online, so we know someone really won. What are you hiding, just like you're hiding your enchant success rates. 

Just to suck people deeper into the game and spend endless money with no real gain. 

 

All I'm saying is the carrot and the stick trick. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...