Classic Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 3 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Oriana's Lucky Draw event will start for 4 weeks. Details are available here.
  • Shiny Jewelry Boxes will be available in the L2 Store. Read the details here.
    • The compound success rate for Brooches (Lv. 1~5) will be increased by 5% during the promotional period.
  • The Siege Action Event will end and the following items be removed from players' inventories:
    • The Siege Support Box
    • Siege Action Chest
    • L2 Coin Pouch
  • The Power of Love event will end all event related items will be removed from players' inventories.
  • The Adena crafting fees were reduced for the following Lv. 5 Rare Accessories:
    • Baium’s Ring Lv. 5
    • Zaken’s Earring Lv. 5
    • Queen Ant’s Ring Lv. 5
    • Orfen’s Earring Lv. 5
    • Ring of Core Lv. 5

Other Notes

• The following items will be removed from players' inventories during the maintenance March 10:
    • Lovely Chocolate Boxes
    • Valentine Bouquets
    • Enhanced Sayha’s Blessing (Friend Zone Pack)
    • Scroll: Regular XP/SP Boost (Friend Zone Pack)
    • Friend Zone Pack

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

1 hour ago, Guilhermedoria said:

What about the SIEGE PACKS that people bought and didn't work on siege? Not a word?

agree, i dont understad why if ncsoft always assign a date to remove event items, in this case the remove 12 hours later of post this notes without any previously (days) notification. That happend too with the rewards of lvls, when in a time lvl 80+ give epic jewelry lvl 1 (30 days) and like always, in a new update the remove that witout any previously notification.  NCSOFT gives half informations in his patch notes.

4 hours ago, Ank said:

agree, i dont understad why if ncsoft always assign a date to remove event items, in this case the remove 12 hours later of post this notes without any previously (days) notification. That happend too with the rewards of lvls, when in a time lvl 80+ give epic jewelry lvl 1 (30 days) and like always, in a new update the remove that witout any previously notification.  NCSOFT gives half informations in his patch notes.

when they posted the event they did give you a head notice right?

24rOBQp.png

34 minutes ago, himesophia said:

when they posted the event they did give you a head notice right?

24rOBQp.png

true, is my fault too but how i say, they always give some days more to remove an item after the end of the event date. In this case, no.