1070+ Pantheon Chest TEST

CataPvE

NC keeps on fking us over and over and over. Scamming left right and centre. 

Events are shit. Prices are shit. Rates are shit. 

People save up to buy better gear to hopefully lvl quicker, they have a stupid cap on dmg and exp. 

You morons are killing this game and no wonder no new players come because they now find game boring and with prices now its impossible for them to grow.

Stop scamming people and focus on making game fun again!!!! idiots...

• Thanks 1

So we know EOP have 20% rate, and based on ur vid that opens 1k box...

Dragons potion  ~30%

Freya ~30%

Energy long ~5%

Rune stone ~5%

Angel Jewelry ~10%

shining energy ~0,2%

Talisman stage 3 ~0,2%

talisman stage 2 ~0,3%

I would say u have 98,5% chance of getting total garbage items and 1% for a common item and probably 0,5% chance for a good item.🤐

After like 1900 Chests i not even got a Shining Energy.

I already created a ticket demanding to remove all the items from the opening, restore all opened Pantheon Chests and fix the rewards so we can open em when fixed.

Still can't belive @Juji @Hime @PhoenixMitra don't have the honor  or  the professionalism in work to reply to any of us

As for me: If they don't fix this with totally compensation for the players that opened boxes already i gonna quit on Naia and move on to Core.

(So did some friends of me - lvl 112 to 115 and good spenders - already)

1 hour ago, OneOfSeven said:

Still can't belive @Juji @Hime @PhoenixMitra don't have the honor  or  the professionalism in work to reply to any of us

As for me: If they don't fix this with totally compensation for the players that opened boxes already i gonna quit on Naia and move on to Core.

(So did some friends of me - lvl 112 to 115 and good spenders - already)

Thinking about that also, might have more fun on core with my Eur.  Don't think they will compensate anything , the offer that is listed on site in that poster is misleading tbh  ...

1 hour ago, OneOfSeven said:

I already created a ticket demanding to remove all the items from the opening, restore all opened Pantheon Chests and fix the rewards so we can open em when fixed.

This is a briliant ideea,i think no one thinked of it before :P

The sad part of this event is u dont get even a fking dragon accesory witch is 10-30b clean even angel rings are RARE AF lol witch is 1b item or less even when any event isnt up. We aleardy have on YT uploaded by naia and chronos over 10k boxes and we didnt see a single item better than shining lol.

Here is the reply about my ticket:

"GM Eri (Lineage 2)

Mar 5, 2021, 23:40 PST

Hello,

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been having a difficult time trying to acquire the items you want. Items like these are often difficult to acquire because they can’t be traded and can greatly benefit your character. Please note that things like this that is associated with RNG mechanics tend to provide extremely unexpected results, for the better or for the worse. We've re-checked the status of the Pantheon's Chest of Protection and confirmed that this is working as intended."

I replied and asking them to upload a video of opening for example 10.000 Boxes.

Since i haven't heared/seen about anyone getting the other listed items i still keep saying it is bugged.

• Thanks 1