Level 90+

On 3/3/2021 at 10:56 PM, DukeGr said:

It is legit, if you farm on TOI it is not that hard. I make there about 600bn/day exp without event. With the exp event people made like 1,5trillion/day.

So the level 90's before Toi was updated were all legit too? Nah don't think so

Also, I'm not sure if you know what legit means. It involves using the game's macro system.

22 minutes ago, LunchLady said:

So the level 90's before Toi was updated were all legit too? Nah don't think so

Also, I'm not sure if you know what legit means. It involves using the game's macro system.

From what i saw, noone was level 90 before TOI update, max level at least on Giran was 88. As for playing legit, of course there are people using scripts but for example top player lvl 91 on Giran is 100% legit. It is a matter of gear and how much $ you spend on consumables. In any case, TOI is very unbalanced in terms of EXP and Adena in comparison with every other zone. They should buff at least LoA and DV to be half of what TOI is.

@DukeGr

TI server definitely had a 90 before Toi update, might have been another one too but I can't recall for sure.

So none of those people you mentioned have help from anything besides macro? I assume they're running their buffers out of range while still in party, and not using something else to invite and dismiss buffers?

It's easy to run a DD on macro, but buffers and de-buffers are another story.

Of course there are people getting "help" but there are legit methods to also solo exp with full buffs using My Teleport Scrolls. Buffers warp in and out while they are in group so they dont steal your exp.

• 3 weeks later...

/target DD

/target DD

/cast buff

/cast buff  - repeat this up to 5 times to fill your 12 lines

/target Char2 (Out of EXP range)

/target Char 2

/delay xyz

There.  Now you have an in-party buffer who doesn't take EXP

Or, as above, use MyTele setup to pop in and out.  This is more expensive/day, but saves you lines in your macro, so it's better.  And presumably when you're in ToI having spent all that money on gear, a few bucks a day on scrolls isn't going to break the bank.