Pantheon Chest Odds

@Hime @Juji

i want to get you guys attention because after i've talked with many people who opened over 1000+ pantheon chest

some of the items in reward list, even "low tier" drop doesn't drop at all, and there's literally none in the market.

Items such as "Authority Ornament" this item is common and doesn't drop at all from the chest. 

"Dragon ring, earring,necklace +0" Has minimal rate and there wasn't any that dropped on 10 000+ chest either,  previous event were giving +3 at a way better rate.

i seriously think, that something is going wrong with the odds of the promo chest. 

Just want to make sure you guys double check. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I think they forgot to add rest of items ( i can bet on that ) and next week after reboot will be a massive change. ( ofc they will not admit now ) lol

I said i buy any video opening chest getting anything better than shining,no one said anything :D

I opened the amount of boxes I always do in first week and wait for next maintenance, because they always mess up the rates in the first week and people have to yell on forum, all of a sudden after next maintenance items start appearing.

Like a bad tasty joke or done on purpose.

Hey, it is what it is. Another day, another luck.

"Says the guy who made 1 Advanced Talisman, 2x Talisman lvl8, 2 Talisman lvl5" out of 600 boxes, where there was 0 mid-tier item (no ornament, and all drops above Dragon jewelry were non existant).

I wish, they would for once give to the paying customer a big reward instead of satisfying us with 1/3 of the money spent.

Past 6 months, I spent a reasonable amount of cash (250-500 bucks per event), and yet I never got a mid or top-tier item from the boxes.

As long as no one in USA start lawsuit, nothing will happen. If I would be there I would definitely make some tasty lawsuit of false advertising. I would estimate around 100k boxes were opened on Naia and I didn't see single good item from list.

Edit: Jason: *hug*, next time test events before you inject them on servers

• Like 2

Rates for items are always best after a maintenance restart. Odds are dynamic based on what's currently on server. They will never post the rates without a law change in the USA. 

As to the boxes, at least on naia, all have given crap with a shiny protection being best take, and no one to my knowledge getting more than 1 of those regardless of Qty opened.

Edit: my 525 got 1 shiny. I know someone who did 1500 and also got 1 and no other reward better. 

Also, angel ring boxes don't drop at all like the necklace or earring. I got no ring boxes from 525...

1 hour ago, socketka said:

As long as no one in USA start lawsuit, nothing will happen. If I would be there I would definitely make some tasty lawsuit of false advertising. I would estimate around 100k boxes were opened on Naia and I didn't see single good item from list.

Edit: Jason: *hug*, next time test events before you inject them on servers

That's the only true you will get. Until a lawsuit hits NCSoft in USA this will keep happening as it is working as intended. The idea is to not give what you need for you to keep playing in future events. I'm not a US player, if i was i guarantee you i would gather a couple of players and i would have started a lawsuit by now.

The stuff they been doing are just stupid insane. This event is the typical example of false advertising and scam rates, i'm surprised they are allowed to do that without consequences from the government regulators.

• Like 1

can confirm that there most definitely is something wrong with the odds for many items as so far none have shown up as what Ando and others have mention here

got to the point that a meme was created

unknown.png

@Juji recommend someone from your team looks into this as when server wise 100+K boxes are opened and not 1 Authority Ornament pops up or any of the other items something is very obviously amiss

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Draecke said:

can confirm that there most definitely is something wrong with the odds for many items as so far none have shown up as what Ando and others have mention here

unknown.png

@Juji recommend someone from your team looks into this as when server wise 100+K boxes are opened and not 1 Authority Ornament pops up or any of the other items something is very obviously amiss

The stage 2 and 3 talismans shoudn't be like that. they should be on the Angel Ring Box :D

14 hours ago, Draecke said:

unknown.png

I got stage 2 and 3 protections. 2x 2, 1x 3

Edit: I went in on this event for Authority ornaments mainly. Very disapointed. Keep this up Ncsoft, it will bite you in the ass. 

• Like 1

As soon as the server went back up, a clan mate opened 150 boxes and got a +10 fallen angel ring.

After that our whole clan was baited and joined the event. Guess what? a whole clan of players mad cause of nothing came at all.

Worst event of all time.

20 hours ago, Draecke said:

unknown.png

Personaly confirming the list by Draecke is being almost accurate  opened 2000 boxes  ,  Items crossed do not exit in drop table. 

Btw draecke talisman stage 2 and 3 I think drops. ) 

22 hours ago, Draecke said:

unknown.png

I can also confirm that this is accurate apart from Stage 2 & 3 Talismans. Loving the hidden marketing attempt on this topic. Sure, try it next week for "fixed" odds.

I for one will definitely not test more chests unless there is an official statement to say "Ok, we messed up, it's fixed now"

Yup....... the  only items you get are the Pantheon talisman, pantheon energy, angel boxes..... sometimes longing energy.  I'm getting very angry over spending dollars to support this server.  Over the past YEAR, I've received NOTHING participating in the events that wasn't consumable or just not worth it.  Games are not supposed to induce anger.  Check your sales programming...... I'm really starting to lose all interest in playing.  No reward. 

@Juji @Hime

This is absurd. Some type of response from either of you would be nice. 

I typically do a 300-500 chests after every maint on an event. I don't think I'll be doing any more.

The event rewards given vs the loot table and how items are listed is misleading and frankly, insulting as a paying customer. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1