Pantheon Chest Odds

49 minutes ago, Dawe said:

I'm wondering when you'll finally realize, that all of this is working as intended.

How long do i have to wait??

We all understand that remark " working as intended "  , we just don't want it or accept it . NOT when real currency is involved.  This is not about a shillen SA doing stun through resists or unbind skill. This is about real money. Hope that clears it for you.  

• Like 1

@Juji@Hime
Is it possible to get a contact person within NC West?
I wish to send an official letter, signed to complain about what has been happening since a year on this server (Naia) with all the bots, mass disconnect, boxes, RMT, poor compensation, enchant rates, luck, scams, increase game difficult from a day to another, customer service which is aggressive towards other people, etc.

I made a proper Excel with the amount of real money spent vs the result, same for all listed issues that happened around the server.

The drops I got from all different instances. The Excel file is really huge and not playing in your favor.

This event is the biggest scam of all time that you do towards your customers and it is far beyond of what can be acceptable by a customer.

P.S.: write me in private please the person in charge, so I can contact him/her.

Thank you.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Dawe said:

Thank you.

I have send an official signed mail in order to speak with an official responsable from the company in order to launch a procedure against what is happening here.

I gave real name + real address. Now the ball is on NC side to reply.

@Juji@Hime

Maybe this will accelerate the process against the aberration that customers have been going through and paying versus the rates of your boxes.

I have been playing in multiple games where loot boxes "Geisha mechanics" were implemented, and I never had any problems with it since it gave the rewards after a 100-200€ amount, but L2 is far from anything reasonable.

The amount I spend there to get to top-tier items versus the amount someone has to spend here, it is like living on earth and going to Neptune.

If people are leaving your server, it is your & developers fault. You do not want us on the server, this is a clear message you are giving to your customers.

And in future, test your own pay events, because when literally 100% of people do not get mid/top-tier items, this is a clear message that someone has messed up with the rates.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, extase1987 said:

Thank you.

I have send an official signed mail in order to speak with an official responsable from the company in order to launch a procedure against what is happening here.

@Juji@Hime

Maybe this will accelerate the process against the aberration that customers have been going through and paying versus the rates of your boxes.

I have been playing in multiple games where loot boxes "Geisha mechanics" were implemented, and I never had any problems with it since it gave the rewards after a 100-200€ amount, but L2 is far from anything reasonable.

The amount I spend there to get to top-tier items versus the amount someone has to spend here, it is like living on earth and going to Neptune.

If people are leaving your server, it is your & developers fault. You do not want us on the server, this is a clear message you are giving to your customers.

And in future, test your own pay events, because when literally 100% of people do not get mid/top-tier items, this is a clear message that someone has messed up with the rates.

This stuff is funny. You should know by now that this kinda stuff, both forum posts or mails to whatever, are immediately ignored. That stuff doesn't work on money greedy company's like NCSoft. They only respond to 2 things, lawsuits and government pressure.

1 hour ago, BurnCycle said:

This stuff is funny. You should know by now that this kinda stuff, both forum posts or mails to whatever, are immediately ignored. That stuff doesn't work on money greedy company's like NCSoft. They only respond to 2 things, lawsuits and government pressure.

Guess what is the next step.

Since I wrote an official mail to all mails they provide.

Been in relation with couple of friends who are lawyers and they are already rubbing their hands after all the stories & seeing the Excel file information.

Sometimes you need to strike on someone's wallet to make them react.

Since our beloved GMs are totally radio silence, this says it all.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, extase1987 said:

Thank you.

@Juji@Hime

Yes that is true  people are leaving the server , dont know about chronos.

5 hours ago, Dorai said:

drops are so bad.

i wonder when will we have access to the math around opening the chests .

Answer never.  Until people stop spending on them.  I avoided the temptation and didn't buy into this event or last, I am still sour over the cloak event.  Usually during enchant events chance of enchanting goes up but this cloak event was a joke and make cloaks ultra rare and expensive now.  I lost money on that even without anythintg to show for it.  Since then I have not bought any event chests.  Until there is a reason too I do not see that changing.

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

Answer never.  Until people stop spending on them.  I avoided the temptation and didn't buy into this event or last, I am still sour over the cloak event.  Usually during enchant events chance of enchanting goes up but this cloak event was a joke and make cloaks ultra rare and expensive now.  I lost money on that even without anythintg to show for it.  Since then I have not bought any event chests.  Until there is a reason too I do not see that changing.

The last la vie event was a major slap in the face too. Then right after they introduced greedy chests. Some choices they make is like rubbing salt in an open wound. 

34 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

The last la vie event was a major slap in the face too. Then right after they introduced greedy chests. Some choices they make is like rubbing salt in an open wound. 

was good because of upgrading brooch,wasnt really for compound gem lvl 1 :D

@Hime@Juji

I bring up serious issues on forum as GM's respond on ticket to make posts on forums,

And there's no GM to give 5 minute a day to give an answer to all their customers.

This is a big big Disrespect for the whole community.  Never listening, answering,  or giving people what they ask for.

• Like 1

Oh and besides, i just checked. @Hime and @Juji last been online Wednesday 🤣🤐

And here we got the Support Team telling me to Post on Forum and that they will not reply to me in the same case again - since all is working as intended

"Senior GM Drayg (Lineage 2)

Mar 7, 2021, 4:29 PST

Hello,

Drayg here, one of the Seniors from NCSOFT Support Team. 

We understand where you are coming from. I know that having to acquire the desired items will assist you with your gameplay experience. 

Rest assured that the details of your ticket has been thoroughly reviewed and the in-game mechanics are working as intended as previously shared. The best I can recommend for you is to share your feedback via the official forums.

This is the best place to discuss your ideas with fellow players who can voice their feedback and suggestions. These can then be forwarded to the development team from there.

Also, please note that further reply regarding the same matter or restoration request may set your ticket to solved.

If you have any other questions or concern, feel free to create a new ticket. 

Regards,

Senior GM Drayg
NCSOFT Support Team"

So that is what you get 

Edited by OneOfSeven
To avouid Double Post

i dont want to be the white knight here but promo is exactly calibrated to what this patch needs, 

+10 prot talismans droping in market which low mid tier player need them badly to just  go out and xp.

xp scrolls x3 yes ill take it, another item in low price, stock up on that u never know when xp settings is going out.

to the OP since when we ask from a promo,

which i dont know they are here close to 10 years operating in game,

to drop them items we want

thats all my 2 cents

well,
decides to tell the truth ncsoft is a thief company where the RNG is just a lie, they only protect the big bots from both naia and chronos of course many have seen videos of several great level players and items taking advantage of flaws, bugs, exploits over the time where no one was banned only in chronos for using a my teleport bug (only this) others from adena farm resetting the dimensional with clan leader never went back it took many, many months to resolve and where someone's punishment ?
Okay, I'm not going to cry about it. The RNG for this event is just a lie where the NCWEST company should be sued for taking advantage of players who like to play this damn game.
RNG? where is RNG I being a working family I spent 32K ncoin, it's nothing, of course this is reality, I saw a player live in naia opening more than 4,800 boxes and not receiving anything.

NCWEST DO YOU WANT TO TEST FOR PLAYERS? OPEN THE CURSE OF YOUR LIVE AND BUY DIRECT FROM THE L2STORE OPENING 1K OF BOX FOR PEOPLE TO SEE THE "RNG" OF YOU.
they should win a lawsuit in their country for taking advantage of a game and making money without having the prizes to receive.

didn't like the problem is yours i spend my money yes but i would like the company to work properly and not steal people. Very poorly managed and thieving company. 

Hi all,

1800 boxes opened 

- 1 shining talsiman of protection....?

event after event, people have the feeling to be scammed..... Time to @Juji (producer, community manager)to support the customers, time to give  a compensation to all the players who payed a lot for nothing in return..... due to the simple fact that most of the interesting and usefull   things are IMPOSSIBLE TO GET without paying real cash (nccoins). And even if you pay you have litterally no chance to get them . Maybe time for us to stop gambling... i think we have more chances to win the lottery than get something interresting from the store....

i ve friends who cannot get the simple boss basis jewels from months now, what s wrong with you "ncsoft?"

Furious!

In their defense, what do you want them to say?   They aren't gonna change the odds now after so much was already spent, imagine that upset.  This was an event to level your protection talisman, not a dragon weapon event.