Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 4 a.m. PST /  6 a.m. CST / 7 a.m. EST / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Oriana's Lucky Draw will continue for 3 weeks.
  • Pantheon's Chest of Protection will be available on the L2 Store for 2 weeks.
  • The following items will be removed from players' inventories during the maintenance:
    • Lovely Chocolate Boxes
    • Valentine Bouquets
    • Freya’s Ice Rose (Friend Zone Pack)
    • Sweet Chocolate (Friend Zone Pack)
    • Friend Zone Pack
  • Fixed an issue where the Othell Rogue skill, Critical Wound, was reset after using a Chaos Essence.
  • Fixed an issue where the Forgotten Ring of Core could not be crystallized.

Other Notes:

• This Sunday the US will observe Daylight Savings on Sunday, March 14.

"Awesome" post from from an "awesome" team!

I saw Juji also used up his post for this week not saying anything on a different topic.

It honestly looks like this company is ran out of China. No US mentality or values. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves!

• Like 2

funny part is that most of ppl in this announcement they got amazed from @Hime who didnt even bother to answer to a tsunami of threads in other section for this 10000000000000000% fail wallet drain event...this fail company from me is only receiving 15euro/month for prestige nothing more, they deserve even less money for their clueless actions

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, GreekHeaven said:

I m waiting for RED LIBRA i want to Change my stupid dual class and i be waiting long time without doing XP....I'm not crazy to make a reset with adenas becuse i will destroy main class :D

like we care stupid

• Like 1

in the meantime i've cancelled my subscriptions, i have less and less desire to play and i don't see anything that can be slightly stimulating... i preferred when there was the fixed monthly subscription, at least in game then there were no advantages in using the ncstore. now instead there are more and more things that you can do only buying items from the store; with the free to play has been getting worse and worse

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Vibora said:

Btw! Summons are still stuck at lvl 110 because summons insta die to higher lvls mobs. I dont play as wynn but still think this is LAAAAAAAAME AF

At least those summons got to 110 my poor bird is stuck at 100 :( poor thunder hawk you were a help in PVP distraction back in the day lol