Field of Crisis Ninja Nurf?!?

So, im farming FoC wiyh 7 ppl group. Before last weeks update, i was making at least 15 boxes to every toon. Now 2 - 7 - 5 etc etc, per day. Did any1 else notice that? 

Moreover, this week, i decided to use the drop 200% 7 days runes, cause i thought i maybe was unlucky... So ppl, wtf is going on? 

Despite the fact before and after valentines event i didnt notice any difference with the cookie stats... 

Prove me wrong... 

2 d ago 1 man pty - 90..100 (rose, cocktail, over pom), trying in a group today, reached 33 on char with subscription (2 other haven't subscribed). Yesterday I've got in 2 men party (wo rose) 39 ..

As I know 100 boxes is a maximum here (tested with DW).  I didn't tested 2 chars with subscription in one party there, but seems to me, you simply will not have enough mobs

So:

1) max boxes = 100

2) drop rune has matter till 100

3) it's solo spots, cuz loot is counter triggered

4) max loot is dividing for all party members

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LordDragnil said:

2 d ago 1 man pty - 90..100 (rose, cocktail, over pom), trying in a group today, reached 33 on char with subscription (2 other haven't subscribed). Yesterday I've got in 2 men party (wo rose) 39 ..

As I know 100 boxes is a maximum here (tested with DW).  I didn't tested 2 chars with subscription in one party there, but seems to me, you simply will not have enough mobs

So:

1) max boxes = 100

2) drop rune has matter till 100

3) it's solo spots, cuz loot is counter triggered

4) max loot is dividing for all party members

u need to test drop runes again

1 dd (with drop rune) 1 iss (w/o drop rune) both farmed equal chests, about 60ish each.  Add drop rune to iss next day, same number of boxes farmed.

max boxes any 1 char can take is 100.  i dual box farm 130-160 every day, and it hasnt changed, regardless of drop rune or not.

I gotten Accessory Augment stones, PC Cafe XP Scrolls, Vit tonic pots, Forgotten level 1 books, and 2 clannies gotten Insanity talismans I only got a longing.

So yes there are worthwhile things there and if I feel like speeding up my time out there I can do 100 boxes in about 30 minutes and bounce for the day (no adena drops xp is ok) I usually don't pot up for because I do not need to so in the hour ill get 90 - 100 boxes.

11 minutes ago, PrincessLayla said:

100 chests max for 1 toon or the whole 7 in total? Cause the im making out really few of them for the dps they make... 

Max chests 1 toon can get is 100. Theoretically, if you could kill fast enough, a 7 man group would farm 700 chests total. I don't see how this is possible though, even on 2 spots being killed permanently. Mobs won't spawn fast enough. 

8 minutes ago, NejJim said:

By my experience its like ether... maxed number you can gain/day and not drop rune related at all.

Also really doubt you get 700 even with fast killings.. due to slow respawn. Again like ether 1 item/char.. 

700 was the theoretical max. That is not possible. 

The most 1 spot can give in 1 hour is around 160-170 I think. They won't spawn faster than that. 

10 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

700 was the theoretical max. That is not possible. 

The most 1 spot can give in 1 hour is around 160-170 I think. They won't spawn faster than that. 

yeah i got that.. just wanted to clarify for those that kill abit slower.. they might get the impression it was possible..

But have to admit.. was about to go to bed and missed where you already pointed this out.. my bad

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Slycutter said:

Yesterday 89 boxes so not sure what your doing wrong.

Seriously, i have no problem in killing full spawn and wait for the respawn neither of my 2 parties. I just dont get items and i dont know why... All mobs die in almost 10 to 15 secs... Dunno... Maybe im that unlucky...