105 Duelist looking for advice

SonicShock

Hello, I am 105 on my Tyrr Duelist and want to start getting better gear to increase my damage. I have no interest in PVP because I know that is a lost cause in this game. I am a PVE player just looking to start gearing my character better so I can start soling some pve content. Any advice on what items to start buying first? I only have the free exalted gear atm. 

Use to be but thats not true anymore.

Since they screwed up enchants rates, most things are not even obtainable unless you put another 0 in that number.

Both servers have nothing but garbage in their markets right now.  Like a level 0 artifact is 1/2 billion adena right now that is insane.

• Like 1

On 3/15/2021 at 4:55 PM, MeddlingMageGR said:

That depends on you. And how big is your wallet. Everything is possible if you invest 4000-5000-6000 euros/$. 

If we dont know what are you able to spend, how can we help you ?

I asked what items should I buy first. Let me worry about the cost. WTF would I need to tell you how much money I have? 

13 hours ago, SonicShock said:

I asked what items should I buy first. Let me worry about the cost. WTF would I need to tell you how much money I have? 

I like this guy!

Basic info you can find easy in the other forums.

On 3/15/2021 at 2:01 PM, SonicShock said:

Hello, I am 105 on my Tyrr Duelist and want to start getting better gear to increase my damage. I have no interest in PVP because I know that is a lost cause in this game. I am a PVE player just looking to start gearing my character better so I can start soling some pve content. Any advice on what items to start buying first? I only have the free exalted gear atm. 

just quit, game has enough bad attitude players as it is.  bleep off

• Haha 1

On 3/15/2021 at 6:01 PM, SonicShock said:

You got unlucky on the fierst replys. Nomaly you get a few decent comments and help from guys in forum. I dont know much on duelist, but i guess the built should be similar for all tyrr. Right now i recomend just wait for next month, i think we will get red libra and the update for coins/items on l2 store. Probably blessed exalted set on store to. Lvl up your dual, do daily stuff on main for some xp and free consumables from kastilla. Keep in mind that this is a very expensive game,even for pve and you need at least a prestige sub. Have fun

Duelist I think is the most expensive of all tyrr warriors.

You have more skill power than the rest but less p attack.

To reach the point where skills are worth using in PvE you need a very geared toon.
I would recommend Maestro/titan/Dreadnought or evis.

If you are only 105 is not a big deal, make a new toon. Shoudln't take more than a week to get it and your sub back to 105.
If you pick Dreadnought, send me a pm and I could help with suggestions.

On 3/15/2021 at 11:01 AM, SonicShock said:

Not that many people play Duelist, as you can tell. Better off asking in game. Go to Rankings, drill down by class and PM one of the guys in the top 25. Some may brush you off, but most ppl in the game are helpful -- if only to brag about all of the sparkly items they have. 

Good luck.