Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Hime

11 hours ago, Hime said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 17, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Oriana's Lucky Draw will continue for 2 weeks.
  • Pantheon's Chest of Protection will be available on the L2 Store for one final week.
  • St. Patrick’s Day Store update is available for two weeks! Details are available here.
  • The Archer classes will receive a global balance patch that will increase the cooldown from 7 seconds to 10 seconds for the following skills:
    • Multiple Arrow
    • Heavy Arrow Rain
    • Tornado Shot
  • Added the Sayha’s Talisman exchange at the Dimensional Merchant NPC. Sayha’s Talisman Packs are required for exchanging a non-tradable Sayha’s Talisman Stage 7~10 to a tradable pack.
  • Fixed an issue where several players received a non-compoundable version of the Sayha’s Talisman.
  • Fixed an issue where the Mysterious Talisman – Atk. Attribute (7-day) and Mysterious Talisman – Attribute Def. (7-day) items were missing from the Oriana Coin Exchange.

I should put more drop stays for the 105+ because doing adenas at those levels is almost impossible

12 minutes ago, Gizzer said:

its called balancing and it has been going on in online games the past 20 years.

no 1 ever got boosts cuz they weren't strong enough?  you should take that idea and run with it, i'll let ya have it.

13 minutes ago, Degus said:

yul has:

max crit rate including on aoes = those are skills, archer does NOT have max skill crit rate

2 skills that can move well over 1k distance away instantly from whatever they want (out of ranged dmg limit), 3 if you count the jump agathion = needed, glass cannon

has full range on skills = simply not true, try aoe on non-flat plain

adena is picked up automatically = all classes!  archer does NOT pick up drops in range

the forum is filled with people openly admitting yul is far and beyond better at everything over every other char in pve.  pvp it is top 2 (tyr is best pvp atm).  anyone who claims it is perfectly fine clearly doesnt understand what makes the yul great in the 1st place, which are the 4 points referenced above. 

the class has the most mobility, the most dmg, and can do it all from max range

So yul cannot achieve max crit rate on skills? 

Elevation is not the same as range. Just because multiple arrow has terrain issues doesn't mean all aoes have terrain issues

We all get it, you think yul is fine, and you play a yul. But your arguments are based off a low/mid gear yul. If you aren't full skill crit rate by now on a yul you are doing something wrong. 

12 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

So yul cannot achieve max crit rate on skills? 

Elevation is not the same as range. Just because multiple arrow has terrain issues doesn't mean all aoes have terrain issues

We all get it, you think yul is fine, and you play a yul. But your arguments are based off a low/mid gear yul. If you aren't full skill crit rate by now on a yul you are doing something wrong. 

let me check, where do i see if i'm maxed skill crit rate?

Irrelevant nerf for top yuls. Im still thinking mobs design is the problem here.

Yuls arent the toon with the higher damage in game nor a good rate between damage/invest, but u can stack enough to 1shot almost everything and that is the problem... or maybe is working as intended haha.

• Like 1

Why does it seem like this Archer conversation is a none conversation? Get a few cooldowns and archer is the same as it was before the maintenance. It aint nerfed in anyway shape, form, or fashion. 

10 hours ago, Dariush1 said:

i have archer too, but cant complain about the nerf, since there are quit enough items in game that reduce your skill cool down a lot, so its like getting back the cd before sayha dragon rind shirt +10 god earrings etc

Pretty much says it all, but people seem to be overlooking your statement for some reason. On my evis i've searched for any and all cooldowns, some of which aren't as high as they can be because i can't afford a +10 dragon shirt and +10 sayha. But that being said my MoS has a nice low down time. Archers searching for some of the same items will have no problem over-coming a 10sec reuse. This is  not a nerf. Ask Rogues what a real nerf looks like... Atlease it takes a archer with some good gear and weapon to do these 1-2shots. Old Rogues could have on the most basic of gear and still kill anything in front of them...Thats was nerf. This is not.

2 minutes ago, RiccaKleypas said:

Why does it seem like this Archer conversation is a none conversation? Get a few cooldowns and archer is the same as it was before the maintenance. It aint nerfed in anyway shape, form, or fashion. 

Pretty much says it all, but people seem to be overlooking your statement for some reason. On my evis i've searched for any and all cooldowns, some of which aren't as high as they can be because i can't afford a +10 dragon shirt and +10 sayha. But that being said my MoS has a nice low down time. Archers searching for some of the same items will have no problem over-coming a 10sec reuse. This is  not a nerf. Ask Rogues what a real nerf looks like... Atlease it takes a archer with some good gear and weapon to do these 1-2shots. Old Rogues could have on the most basic of gear and still kill anything in front of them...Thats was nerf. This is not.

daggers still have the higher damage in single target.

3 minutes ago, Feryl said:

Irrelevant nerf for top yuls. Im still thinking mobs design is the problem here.

Yuls arent the toon with the higher damage in game nor a good rate between damage/invest, but u can stack enough to 1shot almost everything and that is the problem... or maybe is working as intended haha.

Mob design is part of the issue. There is no pve place specifically designed for certain classes anymore. 

4 minutes ago, Degus said:

just what I thought

What, you need to do a test and check things? It's not hard, takes like 5 mins... 

3 minutes ago, Degus said:

if it wasn't for the lag I'd be playing my dagger

My dagger is one of the top geared Daggers in NA. If I was a yul, I would do everything twice as fast. Xp twice as fast, adena farm twice as fast. It's not even comparible.

1. I am up for the nerf. (Archer is my main.)

2. With the same gear and +0 skills my dual 107 othel kill mobs in the ivory crater faster then yul 110 – 1-2 hits. Means just overlord buff, not full stack. (That's for newbie othels here talking about balance.)

3. NC kills low geared archers. Bye-bye. Nerf doesn't affect tops, as always. Rising gap. I am against that, as always.

6 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

What, you need to do a test and check things? It's not hard, takes like 5 mins... 

My dagger is one of the top geared Daggers in NA. If I was a yul, I would do everything twice as fast. Xp twice as fast, adena farm twice as fast. It's not even comparible.

So why not ask for a dagger upgrade so we can all level faster instead of praise a nerf that slows down more then just the archer.  my aoe groups every one is leveling faster, this nerf hurts them too

Forgotten Power - Armor Defense

Level P.Def. / M.Def. Damage received
when immobilized
Cooldown
1 +1% - -
2 +1% - -
3 +2% - -
4 +2% - -
5 +3% - -
6 +3% - -
7 +4% - -
8 +4% - -
9 +5% - -
10 +5% - -
11 +6% -1% -
12 +6% -1% -
13 +7% -1% -
14 +7% -2% -
15 +8% -2% -
16 +8% -3% -
17 +9% -3% -
18 +9% -4% -
19 +10% -4% -
20 +10% -5% -
21 +11% -6% -1%
22 +12% -7% -2%
23 +13% -8% -3%
24 +14% -9% -4%
25 +15% -10% -5%
26 +16% -11% -6%
27 +17% -12% -7%
28 +18% -13% -8%
29 +19% -14% -9%
30 +20% -15% -10%

On 3/17/2021 at 5:18 AM, Degus said:

So why not ask for a dagger upgrade so we can all level faster instead of praise a nerf that slows down more then just the archer.  my aoe groups every one is leveling faster, this nerf hurts them too

Learn to live with it......like evi's and maestro's did!!!!At least u r smelling the "nerf" now.It's not like they boost ur  char and after a couple of week they *** it up😉

On 3/17/2021 at 5:34 AM, Tora said:

Learn to live with it......like evi's and maestro's did!!!!At least u r smelling the "nerf" now.It's not like they boost ur  char and after a couple of week they *** it up😉

when they nerf maestros and evis?

I seen just buffs for them in the last five years 🤣

From 7 to 10 so 43% reduction, after all depends on the couldown of your gear, but yes there is an impact, and we are simply back before the 7%, the class of yull is very strong and is advantageous to Storm, @iHyperlite can we also nerf the dagger class which is also very strong, com on 😉

2 hours ago, absinthia said:

2nd nerf on archer's aoe... Congratulations instead of fixing mobs power or returning those pve herbs you re just keep destroying a class..

Now this game destroing just archers class - they killing 2-3 spots,  geting 2-4 times more adena then other classes. So its joke - not nerf.  Archers need to nerf 2 times more then now - and remove jump skill. Then will be ok.

Im play with FEO - getting 400kk adena in IOS. Archer with 2 times more bad items geting 1.1kkk. Its normal? NO.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Degus said:

I have been asking for barrage of nails to 1 shot stuff like a yul skill for a long time. Dagger is a dead class, much like a few others. Without insane gear, it's trash. 

hyperlite I understand that as a dagger you want the yull to receive nerf always to try to balance it to a melee race, but let me tell you that the nerf AOE only affected the intermediate yull, the yull OP that use dragon bow stg3, stg2 and demonic bow They did not chase the nerf (they kill 1 AOE in IOs and jump from one spot to another killing twice as fast as a dagger) the other yull simply changed the AOE for a LURE because we no longer kill 1 or 2 or 4 AOE :(.
On the other hand the tyrr 112 is killing from 1 sonic star to another DD 116 (both with good equipment but not TOP). They should also receive nerf from that skill to balance it out with other classes?.
The feoch also resist the attacks of other DDs too much, you must first lower their MP to be able to lower their CP and HP, no other class can do that .. they should also receive nerf to balance them with other races?.
The dagger despite the delay can kill (with good equipment but not TOP) in SOS and TOI without fear of dying, I wonder .. should you also receive a nerf to your lethal skills for that?
The yull as well as the magicians are char of range and both can be positioned in the middle of both groups of mobs and kill from a distance .. for something they are char of range and not melee.
And finally NCwest is the only one who wins here, they fill their wallets and we receive the Nerf, LAG and DC from their servers and even so we continue to fill their coffers.

want to know where our money contributions go, read this link:

https://mmoculture.com/2021/03/ncsoft-new-financial-increments-for-employees-and-new-hires-announced/

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Chanix said:

From 7 to 10 so 43% reduction, after all depends on the couldown of your gear, but yes there is an impact, and we are simply back before the 7%, the class of yull is very strong and is advantageous to Storm, @iHyperlite can we also nerf the dagger class which is also very strong, com on 😉

How do you want to nerf it? It already has 0 aoe ability, requires a kidney sale to gear properly, and still does things half as good as a yul.