Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Hime

First of all thanks to @Degus for your criticism and to @Slycutter for your comment. But it was an irony that "we have more skills than 12 lines of macro". There are now 25 skills that we can use as an attack. One of them is the Thunder Hawk or whatever the name of your falcon, under it there are 4 summon skills, 3 of which are strong. When preparing a macro, I can create 4 different macros (assist, solo attack, party attack, deffance attack). I hope we all agree on this. Let's take your falcon and his skills. There are 24 skills you can use. My solo macro has a maximum of 6 skills. I also use a common buff. Somehow I have to maintain my MANA level. Come on, calculate for me with MY ORDINARY AND MADNESS. It's been 14 years since I graduated from my second university, I no longer calculate permutations, combinations and statistics. But I'm sorry that there are 48 boxes in the macro window used in the game that the main / dual classes can use.

Now let's get to my gaming experience. I've been playing with my 10-year-old character for 2 years 11 months and 2 weeks in total. So I'm a rookie for you. As a mentee 2 times. Despite this, I have adapted to 2 major updates in my absence. Especially in the last 3-4 months I came back with, I have the determination and success to make two of my 3 characters 106/105 and 105/105 at levels 103/102 and 103/103 with a bad computer, using only one game window, mostly by playing solo. I hope you can be more naive before criticizing and interpreting people. After all, I have no ambition to catch up with the IIIIAIIII or the eXEQ7er. Instead of just complaining after every update, I adjust my macro settings according to my hunting areas. In fact, I can go to hunting grounds 6 levels below my level and hunt with 2-3 skill shots. See most of the 110+ level people in Pantasmal or Silent Valley. At least I hunt at 106 level Pantasmal as a solo. I cannot attend parties because my DC processor originated from my computer. I hope I was able to express myself clearly.

That is the issue thunder hawk is a useless bird (with the exception of jumping which only top top people do in IoS)  Thunder hawk does not damage any mob level 105 or higher and will be one hit by most mobs, its a level 101 summon which never got upgraded when they expanded skills past 100 so say the least the bird is useless and  you will never see an archer that is higher level one use it except to be cute because it does nothing for you.  I cannot speak to degus but for me I been playing 17 years in total probably 10 active but live for 17 years in game I never "quit" as many do and come back.  Great there is room for 48 macros, i also have room for 220 items in my inventory does not mean you fill them all.

Most efficient archers have 4 - 6 macros for their main tops.  Once you understand an archer it is not hard to maximize xp and adena.(outside sell or invite macros not actually hunting macros)

Put into perspective I'm glad you got some toons up but its just not that impressive as someone like me depending on new toon I make I can go from 1 - 105/105  (without spending any money just using gear I already possess) in a week before vit rune expires.... 105 is where the game starts now before that its just cute to be honest.  My record during an xp event was 1 - 105 in 6 hours with an archer to 105 again on sub is a little harder without the mentee buffs but I didn't even try just needed the coins.