Opinions about rerolling...!?

PrincessLayla

Well, last days i consider rerolling but i would be pleased to get some opinions 1st 😁

Atm, i own an 107 healer with almost 107 feoh SS dual, and an 106 wynn EM with 107 othell WR. Both toons have r99 +8 sets, enhanced shadow weapons, +3 +4 noble circlets, lvl 2 brooches, lvl 1 abundancies, +5 cloaks, low-mid jewels (not starter ones). Healer also has lvl 2 arti book just for the effects (talis +0), sapp4, diam4, blue cats3 and venir 16. 

To be honest, i was hoping change from dual to main as it concerns the healer, but i see many archers all around so im a bit confused on what to do. 

All opinions are welcomed (please define WHY). 

Thanks in advance! 

Layla. 

At this point I would wait on next update.
Core server on EU got a complete overhaul in their business model which introduced a very straightforward cash shop as well as a new upgraded version of exalted gear and many other goodies very close to Korean client.

I reckon we'll be getting something similar with some variations.

That's why you see everyone and their mother trying to get rid of their circlets.

I, for one, am running Tyrr dread/feoh/iss trio and it works great for my level range. Will be hitting 108 in 2 days on tyrr and a week from now on feoh after playing for 2 months.

Using basic gear for the most part and able to clear all instanced zones rather succesfully except IoS.

Crisis : 80-100 chests
PI : RNG between 10-150kk
Storm: around 150kk more or less

AFK grind in Beleth for up to 27kk/h at this point and without BSSR on feoh because it makes no difference, not enough mobs.
After 108 Tanor but it sucks for adena making.
After 109 I'll try Field of Silence but I doubt it's gonna be much better than tanor.

Your combo doesn't really work well imo. 
Keep feoh/healer and libra the summoner for a tyrr dread/titan. I made the same mistake on my feoh's main. I really love summoner but it is really bad sadly. Gonna libra the summoner to healer or to tyrr to have an extra char for IoS grind.