Enable automatic buff functions.

C4RAJO

For the next 3 buff its automatic function is not enabled.

Ensemble Melody.
Immune Derangement.
Dance of Triumph.

Currently there is no option to automatically activate these buff, which would make it more practical for the ISS.

Greetings.

On 3/22/2021 at 10:03 PM, C4RAJO said:

For the next 3 buff its automatic function is not enabled.

Ensemble Melody.
Immune Derangement.
Dance of Triumph.

Currently there is no option to automatically activate these buff, which would make it more practical for the ISS.

Greetings.

those are not buffs, its more like scripts, toggle all melody and harm and fantasy and sonata.

Also, these are slow to cast, you'll probably rebuff everything before you cast all three. Also there is another reason why these are not available for auto-use, it's a combo buff, while the logic for expiring buffs is for single ones.

The problem is in the melodies, which start too tight, causing the buff to be lost for a few seconds.

Although it is not much, it causes the tank to be naked for seconds and dies from a blow on occasions.

Casting these three is faster for my toons.

it's the lag, it's happening with the emperor buff pots also, you will stand there buffless sometimes for what seems forever, I've watched myself die several times now cuz this.

you could put those 3 in a macro with proper timer depending on what else you're doing i guess.

13 hours ago, C4RAJO said:

The problem is in the melodies, which start too tight, causing the buff to be lost for a few seconds.

Although it is not much, it causes the tank to be naked for seconds and dies from a blow on occasions.

Casting these three is faster for my toons.

thats lag, hopefully thats fixed tomorrow after maint and new server hardware