Thunder Hawk and 1-2 suggestions

joyswings

I am an archer and I have a hawk. Beautiful. But my problem is that while hunting solo with my hawk, the hawk dies easily. In order for it to be reborn, I must either add it to the macro or not leave the computer at all ... So this summon cannot be an automatic button? I am sure this problem may exist in Maestro, Sigel, Healer classes as well. I know I'm not a wynn summoner class, but I don't have any skills to increase the health of my existing hawk. In other words, there is balance heal in the summoner class, there are also in these healer classes. So why don't we have balance heal skills in our classes when we have summon, at least when our summons are active. If these corrections can be made and skills can be added, I would appreciate it. At least I can have more fun hunting solo. 🤗

On 3/30/2021 at 7:49 PM, Slycutter said:

Hawk is left over from a failed mechanic.  Reason it dies so quick is because last upgrade for it level 98? so never scales with the player like the other summons.  One day it will be removed it was fun but kind of pointless now.

It still can purify at Oly...