Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 12 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Oriana's Lucky Draw will continue for one final week.
  • Pantheon's Chest of Protection on the L2 Store will no longer be available.
    • The success rate for compounding a Talisman of Protection will return to the default setting.
    • The temporary bonus reward (Vitality Tonic) will be removed from the Shining Dragon’s Attribute Potion clan mission.
  • St. Patrick’s Day Store update is available for one final week.

Other Notes

• The following items will be removed from player's inventories on March 31:
    • Oriana's Lucky Pouch
    • Oriana's Lucky Draw Coupon
    • Oriana’s Lucky Coin
    • Oriana’s Lucky Coin Box
    • Greater Topaz Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Greater Obsidian Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Greater Opal Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Greater Emerald Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Greater Aquamarine Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Greater Diamond Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Greater Pearl Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Greater Vital Stone Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Greater Garnet Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Greater Tanzanite Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Greater Red Cat's Eye Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Greater Blue Cat's Eye Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Lucky Buff Scroll (Event)
    • Honey Dark Beer (Event)
    • Shining Nevit's Gold Sandglass (Event)
    • Freya's Ice Rose (Event)
    • Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP)
    • Emperor's Special Cocktail (Event)
    • +6 Leviathan Armor Exchange Ticket
    • Oriana's Super Advanced Talisman Pack
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, MissHelmina said:

hi there...i have freya ice rose event and honey dark beer event that were in my inventory from before oriana's event...are those gonna get deleted too?

event items have a timer on them so just click or mouse over them to see if so

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

the servers are increasingly empty, Naia / Chronos / Classics. if you do not do something to save the players will migrate to another server. you nerfed the drops a lot but also nerfed the paid events. so you’re not thinking about the gameplay but about profit. are losing customers and we don't see anything attractive / new in the game. thanks!

• Thanks 1

Let's say STOP, fed up with using our cards: D.

Journal of Laws 2020.1444 i.e. | Effective act
Version from: December 5, 2020
Art. 286. [Fraud]
§ 1.
Whoever, in order to gain financial benefits, causes another person to disadvantageously dispose of their own or someone else's property by misleading them or exploiting an error or inability to properly understand the action taken,
is punishable by imprisonment from 6 months to 8 years.

§ 2.
The same penalty shall be imposed on anyone who demands a financial benefit in return for the return of an unlawfully taken item.
§ 3.
In the case of a minor, the perpetrator
subject to a fine, the penalty of restriction of liberty or the penalty of deprivation of liberty for up to 2 years.

§ 4.
If the act specified in § 1-3 was committed at school

Original link https://sip.lex.pl/akty-prawne/dzu-dziennik-ustaw/kodeks-karny-16798683/art-286

4 hours ago, PanZloty said:

Let's say STOP, fed up with using our cards: D.

Journal of Laws 2020.1444 i.e. | Effective act
Version from: December 5, 2020
Art. 286. [Fraud]
§ 1.
Whoever, in order to gain financial benefits, causes another person to disadvantageously dispose of their own or someone else's property by misleading them or exploiting an error or inability to properly understand the action taken,
is punishable by imprisonment from 6 months to 8 years.

§ 2.
The same penalty shall be imposed on anyone who demands a financial benefit in return for the return of an unlawfully taken item.
§ 3.
In the case of a minor, the perpetrator
subject to a fine, the penalty of restriction of liberty or the penalty of deprivation of liberty for up to 2 years.

§ 4.
If the act specified in § 1-3 was committed at school

Original link https://sip.lex.pl/akty-prawne/dzu-dziennik-ustaw/kodeks-karny-16798683/art-286

muxaxa game should be from 18+as its gambling kind game but usppl  do not care to report it to the feds and low your country mean nothing in usa,

8 hours ago, Danix said:

the servers are increasingly empty, Naia / Chronos / Classics. if you do not do something to save the players will migrate to another server. you nerfed the drops a lot but also nerfed the paid events. so you’re not thinking about the gameplay but about profit. are losing customers and we don't see anything attractive / new in the game. thanks!

True , last two or tree events we pay real money for what ?...dragon potion , rune stones and storm scrolls.....you NCSoft teams give us almost nothigh for our real money...pleas think about this bcs i dont see point to continue buy ns coins ! Thanks !

the don't give a rats a$$ about what you write in forums

they completely ignore everyone and everything

they don't write even "server's up" anymore

good job visawarriors continue putting food on their tables

• Like 1

I cant understand why ppl complain about rates, no info of chances and things like that but, anyway they spend his money in that. 

If ppl are really upset of how NCWest design his events, just dont buy it and all fine. If you buy even when you know how bad are chances (I think we all know they are bad dont you?), is that an issue of ncwest?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

@Juji @Hime

Fix your server.  Something is wrong after maint.  I port to Aden, instant DC.  Rune, im fine.  XPing, im fine.  Aden, instant DC.  3 clients up, only 1 is permanently disconnecting instantly in Aden.

is not only aden, and yeah all this crap started for me once i ported to aden also and now it's instant dc. 

22 minutes ago, Draecke said:

@Juji roll back w/e was done server side during yesterdays maintenance ASAP as you guys broke the game to the point it's just dc fest for certain towns and it's not only aden & giran

blazing swamp is also a dc fest.  ive logged my 1 mentee in about 20 times today, but the healer standing next to him never dc'd.  they on the same laptop...

tested them in aden bc why not.  yul perma dc within 2s.  healer doesnt.  bleeping weird.