Instant Disconnect From Game

I believe I've been able to narrow this down a bit @Juji with some further troubleshooting.

1. When I logged in after maintenance with my toon, it DC'd after five seconds.  I tried about 10 times, always DC after five seconds.
2. I tried again this afternoon, same, but each time I would take that 5 seconds to run out of town.  After about five tries, I got out of Giran , and no DC!

3. When I ran back into Giran, once I passed the second lightposts, my game lag spikes for a second, then I DC.  

4. When I log back in in that same spot and start to run out of town, I DC

5. When I log back in after running past that spot, no DC

Here is the spot where I am fine, no DC:

imgur.com/a/vcxRnyF

Have repeated this about five times now and always get DC exactly when I cross those lightposts.

So try running out of town to fix your DC issue, it works for me.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, FatherFortuitous said:

What the hell is going on around here? I logged on and 2 seconds later I get D/C. It has happened 8 times so far and counting. I did a full scan twice already.  Please fix this.

@Hime

im also having this issue.  i have 3 clients up.  all 3 loaded. only 1 kept dc'd (my main) 1-2 seconds after logging in.  I was able to leave aden before a dc and it seemed to fix my issue.

Last time i was 4 days unable to log in. Running 3x prestige. As compensation you gave crappy dandy, that i could not colect, and the fantastic support sayed that they are working on issues, stay tunned to foruns and NO OTHER COMPENSATION will be given. 

Tell me, what brilhant idea you guys gonna have to convince paying custemers to keep up? 

End of the line here for me

well, fun story:

die in an instance zone where you relog into aden = char no longer playable.  dc happens 3s after logging in.  you cant alt tab and run a char to res yourself quick enough bc they dc.

login > dc dead in aden > login > try to buy feather > fail > dc > log in again > buy feather successfully > dc > log in > use feather and manage to port to rune > dc > log in again in rune > good to go

this is bad man....

well i dont wanna be rude here but, one thing for sure is that you guys communication skills are not to the top lately...i really hope you are aware of the nightmare its been for your player base since the content update(even before for some other stuff). sometimes shit hits the fan and its out of our control, but keeping radio silence and keeping everyone in the dark on some issues is not the way to go imo...

on that note, everyone have a good day :)

• Thanks 1

I cannot go to town on one of my laptops or I crash DC etc.   Not even the lowest settings on a computer with 16 gig of ram and windows 10 can get go to aden or giran.   So if I need to get things from warehouse I go to Hunters village or Oren on that toon to get stuff since those towns are mostly ghost towns.

I gave up on support this started on those 2 laptops I used 2/2/21 and they could never fix the issue, kept telling me to disable all these things now I finally got my 2nd laptop up and running again after all the crap I did to it to try to get L2 to run (never has again) now it can play any game from any other company out there again but L2.  So what does that tell you?  Its not us its them and these problems keep coming and no fixes, they just break more stuff.  

It is like a bull in a China shop broke everything now went next store into the deli and crashes everything there and just runs through the strip mall destroying everything that is left working. @MissHelminasaid they have been silent mostly on 99% of the issues since the update and Juji already said Korea basically ignores any issues with have and says it is working as intended.

I believe that "town of Aden, and town of Giran" is somehow the problem. I logged into my account that was DC'ing on another toon that was in Goddard and it stayed online, then i switch and got on my main and it was fixed. Those 2 towns were somehow changed during the maintenance. I always feel like i shouldn't type the word "maintenance" when pertaining to this game cause they don't maintain jack *&#^$.  So, if you're still haveing the problem log into your account but find a toon thats not in one of those towns and see how it can help. I see they did restart to fix this problem...wait...thats a lie. lol. 

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, Draecke said:

1+hr later so what's the status update here ? been trying to login chars for hours now..

The hotfix will be deployed within the next hour and will not require any downtime since it is a client update. More details will be posted shortly.

• Like 2