Crystal Form - Feoh wizzard

dsvccvcxccx

Hi guys like skill says:

Cancel - Poison/Hold/Bleed/Stun effect.

Become invicible for 10 secounds and rapidly recovers HP/MANA

So I got questions:

-Why when I fight and get stun PvP/PvE I use that skill but that just dont work all the time? Even that says, Cancel Stun effect 

-Even that skill didn't work good, why my skill used and I wait full cooldown to use it again?

Same with skill unbind, please check it

20 hours ago, dsvccvcxccx said:

Hi guys like skill says:

Cancel - Poison/Hold/Bleed/Stun effect.

Become invicible for 10 secounds and rapidly recovers HP/MANA

So I got questions:

-Why when I fight and get stun PvP/PvE I use that skill but that just dont work all the time? Even that says, Cancel Stun effect 

-Even that skill didn't work good, why my skill used and I wait full cooldown to use it again?

Same with skill unbind, please check it

U will get reply:

This skill works as intended

u need to understand, that in L2 stun many times is not stun, but sth else... even if ur debuff in description has stun for x sec.

Atm stuns and a lot of more debuff can be called black box debuff, technicly we know, but practicly we do not know how it work xD

Wellcome in L2 Word, which even Staff does not know how all should works xD

the worst problem with crystal form is that u get reuse on it w/o effect. The same was with old noble sacrefice (idk if the same problem exist now)

Well, the most funny is, that we can report a bug here, but they do not write it, 

more than 7days ago i made post here, and as well i sent ticket,(about tigger from tank)

and they are still investigating it ... 

so propably we will get some fixes in next big update( and some new bugs too)

Cheers 

• 2 weeks later...

Right, same like I send ticket 3 months ago, to guy use 3 box chars with fancy rod on mouse "tasker recorder", He get fish in some secs, then start fishing again in 0,1 sec... this is deletable bug, but they dont do nothing with it, you can see that guy fish in giran stairs with 3 chars in same clan. They dont do nothing....

Archived