We need adena nerf

CataPvE

I think u can farm way too much adena this days,adena is losing all he's power, price went 3x-5x higher on all items. If we continue like this a cloak +15 will worth 1T next few months.

It's my opinion,just saying,i know "big guys" will cry but in the end is same if u make 300kk per day and a item worth 1b or if u make 1b per day and the same item worth 3b.

its rarity not amount of adena on the server.

Since the luck nerf things are hard to enchant, no bloody stones to make bloody r110 armors or weapons, no shiny gem frags to make level 2 and 3 broochs, very few artifacts left around.  These last couple of paid events were busts that didn't inject  a lot of needed items into the economy.

• Like 3

Well whats the point of having huge ammounts of adena if u want to buy a set +10 and u cant find one,since u cant make new one and the old ones made before enchant rate nerf are in use or worth more with 30-50% . And soon u will find only when some1 will quit.

i would agree, even better remove adenas, we can trade like PoE with items. Oh wait, you can actually farm items there, you need to use your credit card for everything here. 

When you've spend 10k+ here to farm a few bills, have you really farmed those bills? better buy them outright, no need for adenas

12 hours ago, CataPvE said:

Well whats the point of having huge ammounts of adena if u want to buy a set +10 and u cant find one,since u cant make new one and the old ones made before enchant rate nerf are in use or worth more with 30-50% . And soon u will find only when some1 will quit.

I am friends with some of the richest players on Chronos at least and I probably at current rates of things if I stripped all my toons and sold everything I been over at least the 1 trillion mark.  I digress though, some of these people are so bored they have everything you could want in L2 and overpay for things they still don't have because that makes sure if someone gets lucky from a box or something they get a nice jump up.  I usually help my clannies out offloading high end gear if they get lucky with something, like a grand kain necklace or +15 cloak or +10 fallen angel ring things that are nice for them but they need to gear up and those things are finish items for top toons.

Problem at the heart of this game as I have said and NcSoft ignores it you cannot pull yourself up anymore even using NC Coins does not help anymore because certain items just do not exist and even I am sitting on a pile of adena waiting for the things I need to upgrade my toons because they do not exist currently (as you say they exist but only appear if people quit etc).

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Slycutter said:

its rarity not amount of adena on the server.

Since the luck nerf things are hard to enchant, no bloody stones to make bloody r110 armors or weapons, no shiny gem frags to make level 2 and 3 broochs, very few artifacts left around.  These last couple of paid events were busts that didn't inject  a lot of needed items into the economy.

that's the core of the issue, lack of items.. prices would have gone up cause of that regardless of amount of adena farmed

ofc the hyper inflation makes it worse but supply / demand when there is no supply -> crazy prices on the few items that are on market

it's NC way of making the game like RL with them items shortage mirroring the ongoing chips shortage, great success!

Nerfing adena farm wont solve anything, as u stated before "in the end is same if u make 300kk per day and a item worth 1b or if u make 1b per day and the same item worth 3b.".

We need a very thoughtfull adena sink.

Everything besides crafting dragon/bloody weapons are free or not needed enough to create an adena sink. Everything is on l2store, not even SS that used to be a very basic adena sink is useful anymore.

Why is it free to register in a castle siege or to join a dragon fight?  

Clan halls should be one of the most expensives things to maintain in this game. 

Why are teleports so cheap?

Crafting lost its essence when spoil was removed so what's the point of having those mats that anyone can farm anywhere? just change it to adena.

i could go on and on with the list...

My point is, the only thing left to farm in game is adena, but the only real corrency is nc coin. Thats why every new event/ store promo ncoin prices go up, even though the adena farm is the same as it was months ago (I'd even say it's less because of this huge lag. Personally I am farming around 50% less cause of lag).

With an adena sink we let the lowbies save adena for their upgrades and top dogs will have a constant expense.

Thats only my opnion.

such a weird post... nerfing adena drop will lead to 2 things.. forcing players without adena/top gear to abuse NCShop even more.. 2nd making the rich ppl SUPER rich..

So basically you want ppl that still struggle to get gear up to be able to farm, abuse their credit card to have a chance to get the items needed. There are still players that cant afford using dye powders when hunting, due to dont earn enough to cover the costs. But sure, make people leave the game faster is the solution :P

On 3/25/2021 at 3:48 AM, CataPvE said:

I think u can farm way too much adena this days,adena is losing all he's power, price went 3x-5x higher on all items. If we continue like this a cloak +15 will worth 1T next few months.

It's my opinion,just saying,i know "big guys" will cry but in the end is same if u make 300kk per day and a item worth 1b or if u make 1b per day and the same item worth 3b.

no need to worry since you make 100b/2hours or was it 200b/2hours , cant remember tbh XD lmfao

On 3/25/2021 at 2:48 AM, CataPvE said:

please explain to the new/returning players who graduated at 105 and ran out of free shots from quests that the adena drop needs to be nerfed while the adena they farm does not even cover the price of shots/ores they need to buy to be able to farm. I myself often farm without shots because it's TOO EXPENSIVE and in normal afk grind I avoid using skills that consume ores if I can.

If you are rich u one-shoot everything - it costs you one SSR.

Adena drop is not an issue. As stated above, it's the item scarcity AND most importantly, huge imbalance due to crazy amount of items introduced that are not obtainable via in-game means.

• Like 1

I believe NA region will soon get an update if not a complete overhaul on the l2store.

If you follow the recent changes in EU server you'll see that they introduced a wide array of items that are otherwise very limited/rare directly through l2store.

In general Core server had already many of those items available through events/boxes, including a higher availability in Dragon Weapons.

But I reckon NCwest will be forced to follow that path as well sooner or later.

For sure we'll be getting an updated version of basic gear(exalted) and other goodies which will greatly boost newbies (like me).

As for Adena, I think is pretty balanced right now to create a progressively linear path.  My main issue with the game atm is the grinding zones being too limited for bellow level 110. Most ppl I reckon are between level 105-110 and spot options are very limited if any during the day.

Imo NC needs to push ppl faster towards lvls above 110 in order to create more pvp content for the top dogs while at the same time giving a perception of "relevance" to the new players. That way you'll see more ppl in sieges to say the least. This move will also give the option to have more support classes available to more groups. As I progress in levels I see less and less live healers/tanks/iss playing. My clan has only 1 healer for example. That's sad.

That's good, but hopefully you can warn the developers to raise the adena drop in the low-lvl areas. Ups of course, the drop will also depend on whether I have prestige in my 6 box or not, heck I forgot. kkkkk

• Like 1

On 3/25/2021 at 1:48 AM, CataPvE said:

are you asking for nerf it because you adena seller and now is so cheap haha and you have huge stock and price will go up if will be nerfed ?