Noobie needs help

Cameal

Hi,i just started to play a few days ago i got my Kamael (Yul Trickster) to level 99 and now i'm stuck with the quest to farm in Blazing Swamp,my problem is my damage is really weak it took a long time to kill a mob and the mp regen is too slow,any advice would appreciated.

ok,i manage to get level 100 by killing 1000 mob in Blazing Swamp and auto farm to level 100 in Bloody Swampland,now i notice i have to pay for teleport and no more 60 minutes buffs from npc? i can't even farm in Bloody Swampland now let alone farming in Blazing Swamp,what should i do? :(

1 hour ago, Cameal said:

ok,i manage to get level 100 by killing 1000 mob in Blazing Swamp and auto farm to level 100 in Bloody Swampland,now i notice i have to pay for teleport and no more 60 minutes buffs from npc? i can't even farm in Bloody Swampland now let alone farming in Blazing Swamp,what should i do? :(

try to get a mentor.  them being online will give u buffs.

you can also try to join a Blazing Swamp party to farm with.  I see people shout for these regualrly.

I would recommend staying in blazing swamp until 105.  maybe try to snag a dessert quarry or magic circle party if you can find one.  typically, on purely free gear, teaming up with some other people will help speed things along.