odd behaviour at crisis

ffs

so i've noticed numerous times when i go to fields of crisis, dwarf daggers just pop to my spot with shadow move and just stand there for the 58 mins i'm there! They do not attack, they do not move, just stand in the middle of the spot  for the duration i'm there. the frequency is every other day or almost every day. Anyone knows what's the deal with that? or noticed similar activity?

7 minutes ago, ffs said:

so i've noticed numerous times when i go to fields of crisis, dwarf daggers just pop to my spot with shadow move and just stand there for the 58 mins i'm there! They do not attack, they do not move, just stand in the middle of the spot  for the duration i'm there. the frequency is every other day or almost every day. Anyone knows what's the deal with that? or noticed similar activity?

same thing happens to me. 1 daggers name is colon on naia that keeps doing it.  cant figure out wtf theyre doing.

edit: but its exactly as u describe. they come and stand on your spot for the entire crisis time. never attacking, nothing. just going exactly where i went to.  even if i do a dif circle, they come randomly.

bleeping weird.

seems to be a  recurring theme in both servers, to many ppl in different hours. what are the chances this serves no purpose? toons in exalted spending 150k just to see you? some1 suspicious could speculate it's some sort of alarm system for ppl farming in there,  like the cameras stalking boxes outside. who knows, seen and heard many bizarre things about boting over the years. 

I found something interesting was a like a phantom Evi standing in my circle appearing and disappearing so I had my alt go out to Field of Whispers and guess who was xping in that spot in the actual server?  So seems some of these toons are a bleed through from the actual server into the instance zone.

26 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

I found something interesting was a like a phantom Evi standing in my circle appearing and disappearing so I had my alt go out to Field of Whispers and guess who was xping in that spot in the actual server?  So seems some of these toons are a bleed through from the actual server into the instance zone.

thats interesting

ok i was similar like this, i was in 108 spot right side, and a yull was standing there, was do nothing on the mobs, and just to wonder, so i target the yull, and saw casting skills, and get buffs, like sonata,  so i was pm the player, for can you move away, you bugging me in crissis, and he pm me back for what the f i talk, he was exp on fos, not in crisis.
Same glitch? :D

1 hour ago, KissMyKnife said:

ok i was similar like this, i was in 108 spot right side, and a yull was standing there, was do nothing on the mobs, and just to wonder, so i target the yull, and saw casting skills, and get buffs, like sonata,  so i was pm the player, for can you move away, you bugging me in crissis, and he pm me back for what the f i talk, he was exp on fos, not in crisis.
Same glitch? :D

I think yes. That's funny. 

3 hours ago, Hime said:

O.o

Has anybody experienced this happening in any other hunting zone? Thanks!

No, this behavior is exclusive to Field of Crisis due to the location overlapping with actual hunting grounds.
When you go to Fields of Whispers to the exact same location you will see that actual player standing there.
When you are inside Field of Crisis you also can't attack the person.
Also Greedy Treasure Chests are visible as well but when you are in Field of Crisis you also can't attack those.

It is slightly confusing but kinda funny type of bug, one of the few which hasn't bothered me once i realized what it was that i was seeing 🤣.

• Haha 1

• L2 Team
15 hours ago, Anything said:

No, this behavior is exclusive to Field of Crisis due to the location overlapping with actual hunting grounds.
When you go to Fields of Whispers to the exact same location you will see that actual player standing there.
Also Greedy Treasure Chests are visible as well but when you are in Field of Crisis you also can't attack those.

It is slightly confusing but kinda funny type of bug, one of the few which hasn't bothered me once i realized what it was that i was seeing 🤣.

Thanks for the additional insight!

12 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

Just crisis for me. 

Thank you, iHyperlite.

• Thanks 1

i experienced this too... twice already... 1st an othell and second time was a yul. im thinking it has to do with hide skill since its the common thing to both classes...

maybe, just maybe... when an othell or yul use hide skill they left a 'clone' there? lol 

16 hours ago, Anything said:

nice observation. this will help the devs :)