Jump to content
Forums

odd behaviour at crisis


Recommended Posts

I saw the same thing once in crisis, it was a dagger user. He just stood there but whenever I clicked on him he would teleport to a different spot like he was killing in my spot but his position only updated for me if I clicked on him. Didn't affect my mobs though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Player that are in Field of Silence, are apearing in Crisis.

I saw one, pm'd him and he answered. I told him what he is doing here standing and he answered that he is in FOS and not crisis.

Then i went with another char in FOS and saw him with his party fighting to the sam spot.

Actualy when he used a skill like hide or something he apeared in crisis.

 

Now that i found your problem NC Soft,  i appreciate a BIG gift from you.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • L2 Team
1 hour ago, jimakos said:

Player that are in Field of Silence, are apearing in Crisis.

I saw one, pm'd him and he answered. I told him what he is doing here standing and he answered that he is in FOS and not crisis.

Then i went with another char in FOS and saw him with his party fighting to the sam spot.

Actualy when he used a skill like hide or something he apeared in crisis.

 

Now that i found your problem NC Soft,  i appreciate a BIG gift from you.

We are investigating the issue now!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Juji said:

We are investigating the issue now!

can you look into the melee lag instead?  thats a game breaking problem you are ignoring, this doesn't matter 1 bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Yesterday i had one maestro killing mobs to the same spot i was and after a while he left..i dont know i was there first its impossible he didnt notice i was there.Mob next to the teleport 111 lvl not those that are 108.Naia...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, number66 said:

I have seen this many times, only in crysis. are thre ways to get to the other instanced places in the normal map to test this?

unfortunately, not many places exist as an instance and world zone at the same time.  imperial tomb, toi, primevil, storm, isle of souls - these places cant be reached unless you enter through the instance zone window.

this is the only "dual" use zone that i can think of.

 

 

edit: this bug is kind of irrelevant once we figured out what was going on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

unfortunately, not many places exist as an instance and world zone at the same time.  imperial tomb, toi, primevil, storm, isle of souls - these places cant be reached unless you enter through the instance zone window.

this is the only "dual" use zone that i can think of.

 

 

edit: this bug is kind of irrelevant once we figured out what was going on.

cant swim to dino? might try today. and yeah its irrelevant for players, but a bug is a bug. this one is pretty interesting tho.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2021 at 2:57 AM, Draecke said:

i wonder what will happen if you pk the phantom player :D

System message says you can't attack them because they are in another zone.

10 hours ago, number66 said:

cant swim to dino? might try today. and yeah its irrelevant for players, but a bug is a bug. this one is pretty interesting tho.

You can swim to dino or ios but entrances are blocked and there's an invisible wall all around the place which I believe wasn't the case originally and guess why it's there now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...