Jump to content
Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 31, 2021


Recommended Posts

  • L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

  • Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Spring Boost event will start for three weeks! Details are available here.
  • The following Spring Boost server settings will start:
    • XP/SP Boost 100%
    • Vitality Bonus +300%
    • No XP Loss Upon Death (Non-chaotic only)
    • Party Hunting Bonus + 50%
  • The Fortune Reading Game will start for two weeks! Details are available here.
  • Oriana's Lucky Draw will end. The following items will be removed from player's inventories:
    • Oriana's Lucky Pouch
    • Oriana's Lucky Draw Coupon
    • Oriana’s Lucky Coin
    • Oriana’s Lucky Coin Box
    • Greater Topaz Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Greater Obsidian Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Greater Opal Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Greater Emerald Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Greater Aquamarine Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Greater Diamond Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Greater Pearl Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Greater Vital Stone Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Greater Garnet Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Greater Tanzanite Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Greater Red Cat's Eye Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Greater Blue Cat's Eye Lv. 1 (Event)
    • Lucky Buff Scroll (Event)
    • Honey Dark Beer (Event)
    • Shining Nevit's Gold Sandglass (Event)
    • Freya's Ice Rose (Event)
    • Shining Dragon Attribute Tonic (XP)
    • Emperor's Special Cocktail (Event)
    • +6 Leviathan Armor Exchange Ticket
    • Oriana's Super Advanced Talisman Pack
  • St. Patrick’s Day Store update will end.

Other Notes

  • The following items will be removed from player's inventories on April 7:
    • Pantheon Chest(s) of Protection
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Hello, I feel cheated in this event, I have dropped a fragment of a dragon weapon in this event, the truth is that they put this type of product in this game since 50 dragon claw and some items that n

Juji knows what causes the lag. Korea knows what is causing the lag. EU/RU knows what is causing the lag. But Korea cannot replicate the lag we have. Why? Because the lag we have is caused by bot prog

I am rarely doing posts here as i don't see a point talking to NCSOFT as even trees  have more intellect and chances to react adequately on comments and questions....

Still want to do it this time...   Taking into account that all other servers got Einhasad shop and Libra event, expectation was that NCSOFT will do the same this Wednesday. Better later than never.... Server desperately lacks items with reasonable prices to boost the chars and balance a game a bit... and instead NCFAIL gave us this XP event. To call them "greedy Idiots" would be a nice complement, so I would not....  You already lost (= pushed) a lot of active players to CORE so keep going this way!

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ffs said:

here is a question, how can ppl xp with those rates if they dc every 5-10 mins, or when they have melee lag?

Server not have melee lag. And not have any dc. Its your problem. Maybe for you time to get beter computer or internet privider.

Why im say? - Im absolutely not have any lag. And not mix melee lag - with skils lag! remove from auto all skills - and you not have any melle lag :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you thought that if we get red libra and if we get the chance to change our main classes to something different that will ruin people hero place? Its simple use your brain changing main will ruin hero places and dont forget red Libra its not what used to be like... I remember we used to buy quests to kill mobs last year red Libra was useless stop asking for red libra its shit event... And stop asking to change main classs wont work since heroes are paying enough why they would lose their place because of someone stupid changing class ?... 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Server not have melee lag. And not have any dc. Its your problem. Maybe for you time to get beter computer or internet privider.

Why im say? - Im absolutely not have any lag. And not mix melee lag - with skils lag! remove from auto all skills - and you not have any melle lag :) 

True i am online 4 days while working etc no dc and when i m watching the monitor my toon hits fast 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Miff said:

I am rarely doing posts here as i don't see a point talking to NCSOFT as even trees  have more intellect and chances to react adequately on comments and questions....

Still want to do it this time...   Taking into account that all other servers got Einhasad shop and Libra event, expectation was that NCSOFT will do the same this Wednesday. Better later than never.... Server desperately lacks items with reasonable prices to boost the chars and balance a game a bit... and instead NCFAIL gave us this XP event. To call them "greedy Idiots" would be a nice complement, so I would not....  You already lost (= pushed) a lot of active players to CORE so keep going this way!

Its late. Impossible to balance now something. With XP event - TOP people will be more TOP.  And all this 105-111lvl... just suicide...

Why? Just because TOP people getting 10-100 times more adena/drop then 110...

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Its late. Impossible to balance now something. With XP event - TOP people will be more TOP.  And all this 105-111lvl... just suicide...

Why? Just because TOP people getting 10-100 times more adena/drop then 110...

Do you realize what the cost is to do what you are saying all top people do? 

To maintain perma vit, it'll be 40-50 usd per day in ncoin... 

 

No offense, but if someone pays to do that, good for them. Their money, their expense. Be glad they keep the servers running. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Hime said:

 

I really don't know why ppl keep complaining about every single choice NCsoft makes.

This is a really nice Event. EXP boost and many items that were missing from the market, are coming. The market will be full of items again, their prices will drop and the servers will be full of players again, trying to take advantage of the EXP boost. Just like the xmas event.

Good Job NCsoft, Thumbs Up from me. You should know that not all players are so grumpy in your server! Some of us, enjoy the game!

 

Guys, relax and play. This is just a game. Stop being so angry all the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, KazAnakiuS said:

I really don't know why ppl keep complaining about every single choice NCsoft makes.

This is a really nice Event. EXP boost and many items that were missing from the market, are coming. The market will be full of items again, their prices will drop and the servers will be full of players again, trying to take advantage of the EXP boost. Just like the xmas event.

Good Job NCsoft, Thumbs Up from me. You should know that not all players are so grumpy in your server! Some of us, enjoy the game!

 

Guys, relax and play. This is just a game. Stop being so angry all the time.

The market being refilled is to be determined. I do think some basic necessities like detons will be injected back. I hope the event gives them well. 

 

I will say, if a person has to decide on xp event or p2w event, I'm guessing they will choose xp to spend on. I need to see how this card game gives rewards before being excited about it 😛

Link to post
Share on other sites

KazAnakiuS, .... look what people on other official lineage 2 servers are getting vs what we get here from NCWest.... 

its like they would be getting for birthday present a nice car and we get cheap toy car, but according to you, we should be happy as we could get a piece of shit.

Nice logic. You can join NCSOFT Team! 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...