Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Hime

21 minutes ago, ffs said:

@Traingirlwhat does %c at the end of a skill do exactly? 

Afaik it displays the remaining cd timer on your log but it also feels like it skips the skill delay if that said skill is on cooldown so it makes the macro sequence progress faster instead of just standing there doing nothing. 
I might be wrong but I read it from another person as well and it seems to be working like that. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Traingirl said:

Afaik it displays the remaining cd timer on your log but it also feels like it skips the skill delay if that said skill is on cooldown so it makes the macro sequence progress faster instead of just standing there doing nothing. 
I might be wrong but I read it from another person as well and it seems to be working like that. 

im definitely trying this out

6 hours ago, Degus said:

dude, stop, you are making yourself look really dumb.   In 2021, I'm not sure there are pc's left that can't handle L2,  all your calculations remind me of flat earthers,  go play a dagger for 1 minute, then come say there's no lag, like others said, IoS is great example, only diff in adena there from hour to hour is a slight diff from double drop buff, so when for a month someone gets 700kk an hour, then next month its 600kk, tell me einstein, what happened, mobs got cheap?  Ask admins to test, please, asap,  that alone proves you have no clue what you are talking about.

Man... if you are dumb (and you are) - not need to think about other like this.

I was maked post 18.04.2020 https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17284-countdown-timer-12082019-officially-start-lag/

From that moment i make alot test to understand - why.

Its skils lag - not melee. Im in IOS getting every day differen from 300 to 400kk

In 2021 cannot be computers,  servers - which cant handle L2? Are you sure that NCWest server can handle it? :) They cant solve proble 2years!!! So why? Maybe becouse solving not this whant need?!

P.s.: Im getting 350kk adena in IOS 112... Do you think Its normal with my char (FEO)- which are 2-3 times more expensive then 99% server archers? 

hi...yes lag after lag ...skills lag....

For ncwest team is more ok to be a scam company for wallets on events ...they dont care to fix something,and i just belive they dont look on forum and on ticket just give standard messages ...i think is a big shame for ncwest😏

2 hours ago, Traingirl said:

That is correct I use it in my mass aoe macro as even with a lot of skill cooldown timers Mass bullseye has a long cool down but it allows me to pull full circles when does trigger, it skips the skill if it is still on cooldown and goes to next line in the macro, speeding up your macro.

Archers, Nukers use it a lot, I know some dreads and titans has skills with longer cooldowns too.

PS I miss the old forums where you could block members so you didn't have to read their dribble that everyone agrees is not correct.

5 minutes ago, Slycutter said:

That is correct I use it in my mass aoe macro as even with a lot of skill cooldown timers Mass bullseye has a long cool down but it allows me to pull full circles when does trigger, it skips the skill if it is still on cooldown and goes to next line in the macro, speeding up your macro.

Archers, Nukers use it a lot, I know some dreads and titans has skills with longer cooldowns too.

PS I miss the old forums where you could block members so you didn't have to read their dribble that everyone agrees is not correct.

True coming from mistakes and number of try. Read what is not correct -  oposite true.

35 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

I was maked post 18.04.2020 https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17284-countdown-timer-12082019-officially-start-lag/

Its skils lag - not melee. Im in IOS getting every day differen from 300 to 400kk

In 2021 cannot be computers,  servers - which cant handle L2? Are you sure that NCWest server can handle it? :) They cant solve proble 2years!!! So why? Maybe becouse solving not this whant need?!

P.s.: Im getting 350kk adena in IOS 112... Do you think Its normal with my char (FEO)- which are 2-3 times more expensive then 99% server archers? 

ios1 i was getting 350kk +/- 10kk per hour, every day of the week.  it never waivered.  that was in buff pot only.

ios2 i make 880kk +/- 20kk per hour, every day of the week.  it has never waivered until after wednesday maintenance, of which it is now in the low 700s. also buff pot only.

i dont believe any more or less toons are logged vs oriana.

6 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

ios1 i was getting 350kk +/- 10kk per hour, every day of the week.  it never waivered.  that was in buff pot only.

ios2 i make 880kk +/- 20kk per hour, every day of the week.  it has never waivered until after wednesday maintenance, of which it is now in the low 700s. also buff pot only.

i dont believe any more or less toons are logged vs oriana.

Tons not less and not more. But difference: tons stay in city (waiting oriana coins) and kill mobs - using atak/skills and spam server. If try to remember past... Absolutely all xp events was making lag - and maybe  this fact can explain where is problem.

My difference with adena from IOS can be explained with 1/3  FEO crit rate. One day more one day less. Or I forgot to change humuk or something else.

Juji knows what causes the lag. Korea knows what is causing the lag. EU/RU knows what is causing the lag. But Korea cannot replicate the lag we have. Why? Because the lag we have is caused by bot program injections. And why they cannot replicate that issue? Because NA servers are the only servers were using bot programs isn't a real offense. There is 99% less chance to get caught botting on Naia, Chronos, Classic than on any of the EU, Russian, Korean or Japanese servers.

Juji has admitted that they know bots are causing the lag. He knows that the only way to fix the melee lag is to ban the bots. But he also knows that Korea will close down NCWest when the bot overlords can't farm adena any more to exchange for NCoin they buy from poor players.

It's hilarious that the servers go into complete dumpster-fire mode every single EXP event. Every 4 months the server goes to complete garbage for 21 to 28 days because nothing has been done in between both events to fix the issues. There hasn't been any new anti bot solutions. There haven't been any bans on top "players". Hence, even support cannot give a clear answer if using a gaming keyboard to set up a keyboard macro is something you can get banned for. It's rubbish all around. But as long as those poor players keep spending half their pay check on buying NCoin which they sell to the bot overlords they trying to compete with nothing is going to change.

https://imgur.com/a/vyvLWIb

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dwarfsaurus said:

Juji knows what causes the lag. Korea knows what is causing the lag. EU/RU knows what is causing the lag. But Korea cannot replicate the lag we have. Why? Because the lag we have is caused by bot program injections. And why they cannot replicate that issue? Because NA servers are the only servers were using bot programs isn't a real offense. There is 99% less chance to get caught botting on Naia, Chronos, Classic than on any of the EU, Russian, Korean or Japanese servers.

Juji has admitted that they know bots are causing the lag. He knows that the only way to fix the melee lag is to ban the bots. But he also knows that Korea will close down NCWest when the bot overlords can't farm adena any more to exchange for NCoin they buy from poor players.

It's hilarious that the servers go into complete dumpster-fire mode every single EXP event. Every 4 months the server goes to complete garbage for 21 to 28 days because nothing has been done in between both events to fix the issues. There hasn't been any new anti bot solutions. There haven't been any bans on top "players". Hence, even support cannot give a clear answer if using a gaming keyboard to set up a keyboard macro is something you can get banned for. It's rubbish all around. But as long as those poor players keep spending half their pay check on buying NCoin which they sell to the bot overlords they trying to compete with nothing is going to change.

https://imgur.com/a/vyvLWIb

Ban them, they won't be missed. You do not play by the rules, then you must be punished.
Actually all top dogs are probably using 3rd party tools, so clean the server with the mess they are creating on the server and maybe we will start a new Era of the game.

2 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

Yeah, I saw big difference as well than my usual earnings. In storm I get between 190-200kk/h, today I barely got 140kk. Feoh is bussiness as usual, dreadnought is hitting like it has Corona or something 😷

Ngl though, the game has many issues and lag is a bummer but boi am I happy with this event. 
Was really bummed that I started playing after the Last exp event and I wasn't expecting to see 110 for another three-four months.

First day of the event and I already gotten +20% exp at 108 on my three accounts lmao. Mby I can make it to 110 by the end of the month 😆

3 hours ago, Ambicija said:

lol. so your saying that your have done ALOT of testing with your FEO and you see that its skill lag and not melee lag? LMAO your not even a melee toon. go make a melee toon and play it before you come and say that there is no melee lag. comparing skill lag vs melee lag is just dumb. and if you dont belive me go ask any other TOP MELEE class on naia or chronos and they will tell you the same thing. but hey you did alot of test with your FEO so i guess you know ;)

Just now, BuffYou said:

lol. so your saying that your have done ALOT of testing with your FEO and you see that its skill lag and not melee lag? LMAO your not even a melee toon. go make a melee toon and play it before you come and say that there is no melee lag. comparing skill lag vs melee lag is just dumb. and if you dont belive me go ask any other TOP MELEE class on naia or chronos and they will tell you the same thing. but hey you did alot of test with your FEO so i guess you know ;)

Who said that im have just FEO? Time to sleep for you. Im not interesting  to talk with  low IQ people - which cant think,  try to search - and in the end solv the problem.

And this server problem fake acc (boter) - aprox all mente are farming mente sistem.  So to solv all problems - need just turn of mente sistem (and mentes sistem revard to put for example.. in oly, also just make limit oly from 110.  It easy to do. But this server admins... The same lvl like you. 2 years - cant do simple things.

I think main problem is to call this "melee lag". I play Evi and i have no lags. Game runs smooth and good. I can move everywhere i can use shop, chats, auctionhouse everything. I can go hunting special instance zone it works great. Perfect as always. The only problem during "events" (bigger traffic, 3rd pt programs used, no idea what caouse it) is the fact that asside of skill delays. Yes Ambicja is saying about it bcs he plays yul. And its the only part of game not working propertly that can touch him. But asside from that, the next problem during that "moments" is that if at normal conditions bettwen two hits (with 1500 atk speed) i have like 200 miliseconds delay. Now i have like 400 ms delay. And every char that his weapon speed is slow etc. and even at normal condition he/she has more then 400ms is not affected by that issue. But every char that normal delay is lower than 400ms is affected. 

So if instead of 200ms i have now 400ms delay that means if im not oneshoot everything then im two times sloweer. Means i gain twice less than usuall etc. etc. 
Eventhou i have no lags at all, friend around running happy yuls, feohs enjoing xp event. Yes i enjoy it also, i also benefit all the good parts but suffer lower atk speed than usual. What overall makes me earn less then others.

200ms 400ms is just numbers i used no idea if that is the accuall time. Just to clarify.

Sorry for my english, not my native i hope i can be understand.
Thx for you time and see you all around.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, UnluckyLuke said:

I think main problem is to call this "melee lag". I play Evi and i have no lags. Game runs smooth and good. I can move everywhere i can use shop, chats, auctionhouse everything. I can go hunting special instance zone it works great. Perfect as always. The only problem during "events" (bigger traffic, 3rd pt programs used, no idea what caouse it) is the fact that asside of skill delays. Yes Ambicja is saying about it bcs he plays yul. And its the only part of game not working propertly that can touch him. But asside from that, the next problem during that "moments" is that if at normal conditions bettwen two hits (with 1500 atk speed) i have like 200 miliseconds delay. Now i have like 400 ms delay. And every char that his weapon speed is slow etc. and even at normal condition he/she has more then 400ms is not affected by that issue. But every char that normal delay is lower than 400ms is affected. 

So if instead of 200ms i have now 400ms delay that means if im not oneshoot everything then im two times sloweer. Means i gain twice less than usuall etc. etc. 
Eventhou i have no lags at all, friend around running happy yuls, feohs enjoing xp event. Yes i enjoy it also, i also benefit all the good parts but suffer lower atk speed than usual. What overall makes me earn less then others.

200ms 400ms is just numbers i used no idea if that is the accuall time. Just to clarify.

Sorry for my english, not my native i hope i can be understand.
Thx for you time and see you all around.

Yes you right.

Im play with FEOH Soulhound (113). Also tipical suport Heal, ISS, tank (all 110), runer (dread). And many other acc 99-101 - long time ago jus lvl to see skills (im not lvl this acc 105 to get metes revard).

With feo can fell difference if exist lag. Normaly solo 120 instance for me need 12min. Now 14min...

1 hour ago, Ambicija said:

Yes you right.

Im play with FEOH Soulhound (113). Also tipical suport Heal, ISS, tank (all 110), runer (dread). And many other acc 99-101 - long time ago jus lvl to see skills (im not lvl this acc 105 to get metes revard).

With feo can fell difference if exist lag. Normaly solo 120 instance for me need 12min. Now 14min...

swamp of screams this morning was giving me 980 tril/hour

swamp of screams this afternoon is giving me 760 tril/hour

nothing changed, same buffs, same spot, same group, just more lag

15 minutes ago, MadaY said:

I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION NOW !!!! WHY ON THE WEBSITE THE TOP PRIZE IS DRAGON BOX STANDARD WHICH ARE LEVEL 1 AND HOWEVER FRAGMENTS COME OUT THERE ARE NO FRAGMENT BOXES IN THE PRIZES I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION NOW !!!!! THERE ARE NO FRAGMENT BOXES ON THE WEB ... STANDARD ARE LEVEL 1 HIGH LEVEL 2 AND LEVEL 3 TOP

The higher end reward box from the 16th turn in can give a dragon wep fragment.