Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Hime

35 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

Do you realize what the cost is to do what you are saying all top people do? 

To maintain perma vit, it'll be 40-50 usd per day in ncoin... 

No offense, but if someone pays to do that, good for them. Their money, their expense. Be glad they keep the servers running. 

Yes i know. Sometimes im also was using max XP bost. But its stupid - and mine reason that impossible now to balance this game. 

For example - normal gamer lvl 110 get - lets say in 6month. Use  prestige/ destiny 50$ in 1 month. Get items - lets say for 2000$ - its minimal setup (and it totally stupid for 2000$ to get aprox nothing).  And after go for example PI... 200-300kk adena, IOS  200-300kk adena... What this people can have in game TOTALY NOTHING - compare with people who farming 50kkk (or more) in 1 day. Oi sorry - im wrong - they can get 3-5 mil hit from TOP people .

And its why im say - its not game anymore.  L2 stay on some "broken head" people - which can pay every month 500-1000$ (or more).

1000$ its small/big money?... I can explain.. Lets say Danmark - one of TOP salary country - average people salary 3000e. But need to pay taxes, food, car, and etc - max can save 500-1000e in 1 month.  So go in job 1 month that 1000$ spend for dead d game... Its not acceptable.. 

So its reason why i defame L2NCsoft West admins and and business managers.. They totally far from reality.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Yes i know. Sometimes im also was using max XP bost. But its stupid - and mine reason that impossible now to balance this game. 

For example - normal gamer lvl 110 get - lets say in 6month. Use  prestige/ destiny 50$ in 1 month. Get items - lets say for 2000$ - its minimal setup (and it totally stupid for 2000$ to get aprox nothing).  And after go for example PI... 200-300kk adena, IOS  200-300kk adena... What this people can have in game TOTALY NOTHING - compare with people who farming 50kkk (or more) in 1 day. Oi sorry - im wrong - they can get 3-5 mil hit from TOP people .

And its why im say - its not game anymore.  L2 stay on some "broken head" people - which can pay every month 500-1000$ (or more).

1000$ its small/big money?... I can explain.. Lets say Danmark - one of TOP salary country - average people salary 3000e. But need to pay taxes, food, car, and etc - max can save 500-1000e in 1 month.  So go in job 1 month that 1000$ spend for dead d game... Its not acceptable.. 

So its reason why i defame L2NCsoft West admins and and business managers.. They totally far from reality.

I believe that the problem is that your are trying to Dominate the game. Not just play it.

The players dominating this game have been here for 15 years, spending $$ slowly every month, building the chars that now one shot everyone. It is absolutely normal, that a player starting the game now, has to spend thousands of $$$$$$ to catch up with them. He has to speed run 15 years of evolution. Isn't that normal? Or would it be normal for a new player to be able to compete with a 15years toon?

I have no problem beeing 1 shot in Oly by some toons. I enjoy fighting against many other players that are close to my lvl and gear.

I'm sorry if I miss judged you. You might be a 15year player too. I dont know anything about you. I'm just telling you my general opinion and point of view.

1 hour ago, Ambicija said:

Server not have melee lag. And not have any dc. Its your problem. Maybe for you time to get beter computer or internet privider.

Why im say? - Im absolutely not have any lag. And not mix melee lag - with skils lag! remove from auto all skills - and you not have any melle lag :) 

buddy, noone gives a damn if YOU have lag or no. we do not care, the fact some other ppl have does not affect you in any way, so i respectfully suggest you keep your mumbo-jumbo lag solutions to yourself. You do not represent ncsoft, you do not speak on behalf of ncsoft and for certain you have no actual clue what the problem or the solution is, else YOU would have solved it for the whole server. I play with ppl with 200mbps connections and trillions of gear that suffer with melee lag. i play with ppl with 10k pcs that suffer from melee lag and dc, who the f*** are you to dismiss the problems other ppl face, gtfo.

• Like 2

I came back  a year and a half and yet I am 115 and I am slowly catching up.

Even at 115, I am far from the top dogs, still close to Mid-Top range, but I am able to go to Gludio siege and have fun there now as long no one with a Dragon weapon or Blood-Thirsty weapon shows up to one shot everyone from the siege.

In order to catch up over time, you need to invest approximately 500 bucks per month in various events. Once you hit 112+, you only need IOS/PI/SI Stones to do the daily hunting zones in order to get some "decent" Adena income, which costs you approximately 250 bucks and the remaining 250 bucks, you can spend in event stuff.

It takes me at 115 approximately 1-2 month to upgrade to Top Tier items (Heaven Talisman, Epic Talisman, trying Paagrio  Earring, etc., Greater gems), 2-3 weeks for each Greater Agathion. It requires an average of 2 years to start "playing" on an average level and being competitive within 110-115. Of course this time is reduced the more you invest heavenly.

The XP event requires you to buy some party cakes to take full potential of it. If you do Field Bosses etc, every 3 months your CP can buy completely party cakes for the XP event. If you do IOS 112+, you can do the same. You are not required to XP 24/7 during the XP event with cakes. Just do it at some specific moments to take full advantage of the event.

It requires some brain to make some Adena inside the game.

18 minutes ago, Juji said:

Servers are now up!

We'll get the time fixed in the announcement, apologies for that.

Red Libra is coming next month :)

Who cares, half the people I play with are dc non-stop and I can't play my main class because the lag is so bad my xp bar goes backwards, thats IF i cant even change to my main class, what a joke

24 minutes ago, Juji said:

Servers are now up!

We'll get the time fixed in the announcement, apologies for that.

Red Libra is coming next month :)

fix YOUR DAMN GAME THEN COME HERE TO SAY WHATS NEXT EVENT, UNCAPEABLE PERSON... STILL PPL CANT BUY NCOINS FOR 3RD  TIME IN MONTH, STILL YOU DIDNT FIX LAG FAILERSFAILERSFAILERSFAILERSFAILERSFAILERSFAILERSFAILERS

@Juji +300% vita event without a solid promo of vita like last lime is a joke, at least add big vita pack to sell or vit maintaining rune... at least something cost efective for the 3 weeks period. if not the 300% vita will be non existan to 99% of the players.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• L2 Team
23 minutes ago, L0RELEI said:

Isle Of Stronghold adena buff is still 15 seconds instead of 30. 🙈

1 hour ago, KingNothing said:

ISLE OF SOULS ADENA BUFF IS 15 SECONDS ONLY. ITS SUPPOSED TO BE 30SEG WITH DOUBLE TIME.

We are aware of the issue and it has already been reported to the Dev team. Thank You!

55 minutes ago, Juji said:

We are aware of the issue and it has already been reported to the Dev team. Thank You!

can you double check party bonus etc are working as well?  if not, ill do the math later to let you know 😛

edit: also, on the IoS adena buff increase.  you dont have to have vit for that to be double duration, do u?

@Juji

the way i read the event page, it states in order to participate in the event, you must be "at least level 99 and have Vitality available".  those special settings are part of the event.  the way i interpret this is that the bonus settings such as 1.2x mob xp/sp, double adena buff duration, etc, only activate if you have vitality.  can you confirm/test this?

this would be very similar to how core functions with vitality.

i can test IoS2 later on the buff, but i assume you could quicker internally 😛

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

@Juji

the way i read the event page, it states in order to participate in the event, you must be "at least level 99 and have Vitality available".  those special settings are part of the event.  the way i interpret this is that the bonus settings such as 1.2x mob xp/sp, double adena buff duration, etc, only activate if you have vitality.  can you confirm/test this?

this would be very similar to how core functions with vitality.

i can test IoS2 later on the buff, but i assume you could quicker internally 😛

Party Hunting Bonus is working and confirmed to be enabled at 50%.

The Vitality and Level 99 restriction only matters for receiving Alice's Lost Time items in the time limited hunting zones. Having zero Vitality does not affect the event bonuses for these zones.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1