Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Hime

1 hour ago, FoToMoTo said:

Lag is horrible... worse then ever, any chance we can get „any” info that someone care, and problem will be investigated?

36 minutes ago, socketka said:

No. Buy NCoins.

oddly, timed instance zones aren't as bad as open field farming areas so maybe you're right 😛

So basically, we get an XP event which doubles the xp we get from mobs (100% bonus) and then we get melee lag so that we hit at half speed... It seems to me like a false event after all, the 2 things practically cancel each other.

Well, at least the server Staff is committed, they listen to the players and answer promptly to all the problems that are being raised about their server (there is at least one GM answer in every post that shows the huge problems of the server, because that's how bugs are being found in every mmo and not tested before implementing or something like that), so we can all rest assured that the thing that makes all melee classes unplayable is being thoroughly investigated and will be solved in no time... (/irony off)

Seriously now, we don't expect wonders, we know things are being handled in Korea and there's not much that can be done locally, but please, a short answer is the minimum sign of respect you can show to your player base, that IS your job, if nothing else.

7 hours ago, Slycutter said:

we did the math a dragon fragment is a useless item on average cost 2.5 to 3.25 trillion adean (thats a T) to make a fragment into level 1 weapon nevermind trying to get that many mats will take forever.

ehm... the mats needed is on players market pricing... if they drop, the price to upgrade would change... cant hold this on NCWest imo

4 hours ago, FoToMoTo said:

Lag is horrible... worse then ever, any chance we can get „any” info that someone care, and problem will be investigated?

Chronos is bad; Hime posts.
Naia is bad; they ignore, because majority of our players aren't United States citizens that can sue the company.

1 hour ago, NejJim said:

ehm... the mats needed is on players market pricing... if they drop, the price to upgrade would change... cant hold this on NCWest imo

Most of the mats are controlled by NC West which manipulates their market so how isnt there fault?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slycutter said:

Most of the mats are controlled by NC West which manipulates their market so how isnt there fault?

Most???.. you mean the claws?

So according to you.. they should drop ALOT more??.. so it becomes standard weap instead.

I urge you to think abit further than this... only mats "controlled" are the claws.. those are fought for... or promo.

Doesnt change the fact that the players will not sell cheap = high price to upgrade.

Regarding the rest are from NPC and fair price for those.. except for Elcyum that also player market decides.

But if i get you correct.. you demand from them to drop more claws in game?

maybe he also meant elcyum, who knows

regardless its a fact markets are messed up atm and NC can easily influence the current shortages by setting up flash sales or l2store promo's that has such items in abundance like bloody/dark armor stones and buff potions etc

without that in the current hyperinflation prices will only go up and products only get more scare..

1 hour ago, Draecke said:

regardless its a fact markets are messed up atm and NC can easily influence the current shortages by setting up flash sales or l2store promo's that has such items in abundance like bloody/dark armor stones and buff potions etc

without that in the current hyperinflation prices will only go up and products only get more scare..

I honestly don't even think this will work anymore.  As it stands there are simply TOO MANY L2 Store exclusive items to space them out with promos/flash sales etc.  We literally have to wait 6+ months for items to cycle through the store.  even if this was cut in half there would still be a scarcity of items.

The solution is a no-brainer; the Einhasad Store which, EVER OTHER REGION has............

3 hours ago, Draecke said:

I agree NC do some market manipulations (mentioned it here: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/21140-red-libra-einhasad-store-when/).. but in this case it was all about the dragon weapon materials, to upgrade fragments.

Some things should be hard to get and make them more rare, flooding market with them will deminish the purpose.

Actually the gap between the have and have nots would decrease people's xp speed would increase naturally.  They made it harder to xp throught the 107 - 112 range then the 112+ range so if you have a dragon weapon you actually xp faster in the 112 range than people with just R110 limited weapons in the 107 - 112 range.  The difficulty of the mobs and  defense needed slows xping down for rest of the server people are on top are so far ahead now its not even worth trying to fight against them.

Things as basic as level 5 or level 1 greater jewels are still rare.  I got level 1 brooch I have no way to upgrade to get even a 5th jewel which would help me level.  How many r110 bloody/dark/limited sets are there?  Regardless of + they do not exist and we can all agree that is standard armor now shouldn't be rare even if you we table the dragon weapon discussion.

• Like 1

The fact that your server crashes is a cheap excuse for your customers. The first week of the event was lost! Your company took a good amount of money from all of us without being able to exploit the xp. This is ridiculous for a big company! keep your promise for once and make your world happy! After 16 years in your game, I feel betrayed once again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Canti said:

The fact that your server crashes is a cheap excuse for your customers. The first week of the event was lost! Your company took a good amount of money from all of us without being able to exploit the xp. This is ridiculous for a big company! keep your promise for once and make your world happy! After 16 years in your game, I feel betrayed once again

+1 😪

On 3/31/2021 at 2:48 PM, extase1987 said:

I came back  a year and a half and yet I am 115 and I am slowly catching up.

Even at 115, I am far from the top dogs, still close to Mid-Top range, but I am able to go to Gludio siege and have fun there now as long no one with a Dragon weapon or Blood-Thirsty weapon shows up to one shot everyone from the siege.

In order to catch up over time, you need to invest approximately 500 bucks per month in various events. Once you hit 112+, you only need IOS/PI/SI Stones to do the daily hunting zones in order to get some "decent" Adena income, which costs you approximately 250 bucks and the remaining 250 bucks, you can spend in event stuff.

It takes me at 115 approximately 1-2 month to upgrade to Top Tier items (Heaven Talisman, Epic Talisman, trying Paagrio  Earring, etc., Greater gems), 2-3 weeks for each Greater Agathion. It requires an average of 2 years to start "playing" on an average level and being competitive within 110-115. Of course this time is reduced the more you invest heavenly.

The XP event requires you to buy some party cakes to take full potential of it. If you do Field Bosses etc, every 3 months your CP can buy completely party cakes for the XP event. If you do IOS 112+, you can do the same. You are not required to XP 24/7 during the XP event with cakes. Just do it at some specific moments to take full advantage of the event.

It requires some brain to make some Adena inside the game.

Yes, if u aren't a supporter, if u are a supporter the only way to gain adena is join VISA cp, or MASTERCARD clan.

On 4/1/2021 at 12:47 PM, Ambicija said:

Man... if you are dumb (and you are) - not need to think about other like this.

I was maked post 18.04.2020 https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17284-countdown-timer-12082019-officially-start-lag/

From that moment i make alot test to understand - why.

Its skils lag - not melee. Im in IOS getting every day differen from 300 to 400kk

In 2021 cannot be computers,  servers - which cant handle L2? Are you sure that NCWest server can handle it? :) They cant solve proble 2years!!! So why? Maybe becouse solving not this whant need?!

P.s.: Im getting 350kk adena in IOS 112... Do you think Its normal with my char (FEO)- which are 2-3 times more expensive then 99% server archers? 

This guy, not only can no 1 here understand a thing you are typing,  I looks like you are playing a completely different game too.  350kk in IoS 112 and you are calling me dumb?   hahahaaaa

4 minutes ago, Belerian said:

If u go to the old IOS zone and do 1 spot, doesnt matter ur lvl, ur gear or ur boost, the max adena u can make per hour is 350/370kk for me , for u, and for everyone.

Exactly, and he's callin me dumb, maybe he doesn't realize there is a teleport there?

• Like 1