Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Hime

22 minutes ago, OutrangeouS said:

@Juji@Himerestart the server or something, we are complaining since wednesday and nothing has been done. Its unbearable! Why wait for next wednesday to do something?

My chars keep dying, instances take a lot of time to finish due to extreme lag and delay! 

Wait until wednesday meybe then with some help of baby jesus in a sky we will get a server with no lag but even then I dont think so. 

Like people said problem is countless bots in server who are spamming actions like crazy. 

Don't forget nowadays 90% of players are yuls and fheos that use mouse macro and literally ddos server with millions of actions. 

On 4/5/2021 at 2:15 PM, iHyperlite said:

All Feoh items are cheaper than Archer items too, just saying. 

What is cheaper? :) Abudance 4? Maybe weapon? :) Set? Maybe cloak? Artifakts? Or other things?  All this items - parts, cristals, enchants and etc - the same price for everybody. I'ts not questionable. But fact archer making 2-3 times more adena then other classes. So - its just question of time when will be big nerf. Game cant go like this.

33 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

What is cheaper? :) Abudance 4? Maybe weapon? :) Set? Maybe cloak? Artifakts? Or other things?  All this items - parts, cristals, enchants and etc - the same price for everybody. I'ts not questionable. But fact archer making 2-3 times more adena then other classes. So - its just question of time when will be big nerf. Game cant go like this.

sapphire vs ruby / red cat vs blue cat / aden cloak vs elmore cloak to name a few

on naia, all mage items are substantially cheaper than archer items.

2 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

sapphire vs ruby / red cat vs blue cat / aden cloak vs elmore cloak to name a few

on naia, all mage items are substantially cheaper than archer items.

cheaper to buy "IF" someone stop play - and want to sell - and you at this moment have adena. I was making cloak +15 - for me scrolls the same price - and its not important mage im or archer. But for example mage weapon more expensive to make - enchant chance 2x more bad. Or,  for example i must to buy 21+ bow and WAIT 6-12 when will be "libra".. Wait 6+ month... Its idiotic sistem :)

Exeption just ruby, cat - but its becouse mages just 6 and 3 healer clases, and 30+ dd, tank, iss...

But all other thigs its absolutely the same: dw fragmets, bloody/zare fragments, jev upgrade stones ,artifakt fragment and etc -  more then 95% items the same price.

And more correct - for mages more expensive: mages making items for the same price, but if want to change class - they must to sell for less price...  They farm less, and if stop play - getting less...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Better say what more your friend and clan members say for you :) I understand you - at 110 kill in BS mobs - not so big expirence :)

your understanding of this game and the ideas to "fix" it are from baffling to entertaining 

1 minute ago, ffs said:

your understanding of this game and the ideas to "fix" it are from baffling to entertaining 

Come in Naia - im my clan. And you will undertand your knowledge's level :) Not will be high. BS level...

2 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Come in Naia - im my clan. And you will undertand your knowledge's level :) Not will be high. BS level...

that's a hard pass little buddy. ppl with such "creative" ideas are to be "admired" from far away. Keep going

34 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

cheaper to buy "IF" someone stop play - and want to sell - and you at this moment have adena. I was making cloak +15 - for me scrolls the same price - and its not important mage im or archer. But for example mage weapon more expensive to make - enchant chance 2x more bad. Or,  for example i must to buy 21+ bow and WAIT 6-12 when will be "libra".. Wait 6+ month... Its idiotic sistem :)

Exeption just ruby, cat - but its becouse mages just 6 and 3 healer clases, and 30+ dd, tank, iss...

But all other thigs its absolutely the same: dw fragmets, bloody/zare fragments, jev upgrade stones ,artifakt fragment and etc -  more then 95% items the same price.

And more correct - for mages more expensive: mages making items for the same price, but if want to change class - they must to sell for less price...  They farm less, and if stop play - getting less...

we will agree to disagree. 

On 4/5/2021 at 5:24 PM, Belerian said:

If u go to the old IOS zone and do 1 spot, doesnt matter ur lvl, ur gear or ur boost, the max adena u can make per hour is 350/370kk for me , for u, and for everyone.

Feoh 111 with good gear and i can get max 150kk in ios .How can someone get 350?