Jump to content
Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, March 31, 2021


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Toooldforthis said:

Feoh 111 with good gear and i can get max 150kk in ios .How can someone get 350?

Keeping a spot in ios1 clean (all mobs die once spawned pretty much instantly, aka u wait for mobs to spawn) equals 350kk/hour

 

Ios2 is about 850-900kk/hour doing the same thing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 4 a.m. PDT /  6 a.m. CDT / 7 a.m. EDT / 1 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Juji knows what causes the lag. Korea knows what is causing the lag. EU/RU knows what is causing the lag. But Korea cannot replicate the lag we have. Why? Because the lag we have is caused by bot prog

Servers are now up! We'll get the time fixed in the announcement, apologies for that. Red Libra is coming next month

9 hours ago, Toooldforthis said:

Feoh 111 with good gear and i can get max 150kk in ios .How can someone get 350?

your gear just for beginners. with good (midle) gear you can get ~300.  Im not talking about best :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Your gear is just for begginers... +14 bloody weapon is for begginers?M skill power 11% for begginers too?Valakas truth seeker cloak pve +10 and alot more for begginers too and alot more.I  dont have saphire 5 yet i think only yuls can make that adena.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Toooldforthis said:

Your gear is just for begginers... +14 bloody weapon is for begginers?M skill power 11% for begginers too?Valakas truth seeker cloak pve +10 and alot more for begginers too and alot more.I  dont have saphire 5 yet i think only yuls can make that adena.

I'm a dagger m8

 

Any class can, u need more crit dmg. 

 

Edit: also, sapphire is pretty big on how it modifies dmg

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

I'm a dagger m8

 

Any class can, u need more crit dmg. 

 

Edit: also, sapphire is pretty big on how it modifies dmg

m crit dmg is maybe 67% from rings circlet artifact etc i dont know if i missi something .Augment i have is 15% m skill power.I dont know if it has to do with my main class because feoh is dual.

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...