How to level up faster? (newbie here)

Harambear98

So, I have a char that's level 103. I have been following all the quest blindly, JUST killing mobs. The only problem with it is that it takes sooo long.
I'm wondering if there is actually any quest that can make me level up faster, give me a good amount of adena, or even good items.

You’re basically stuck in Blazing Swamp/War-torn plains until 105. I like BS as it’s the safest bet if you ask me until 105. Leave it afk farming for about 5-7 days in a party and you’ll reach 105 easily. 

Also, do the daily quests in Aden and coal mines every day. 

7 hours ago, Harambear98 said:

So, I have a char that's level 103. I have been following all the quest blindly, JUST killing mobs. The only problem with it is that it takes sooo long.
I'm wondering if there is actually any quest that can make me level up faster, give me a good amount of adena, or even good items.

Stay Blazing Swamp until 105. On current server xp settings, even on pure exalted, 105 in 7 days is definitely achievable depending on class. 

Outside of that, the exalted quest line from lionnel hunter in heine is an important one to start for more gear. 

Unfortunetaly, adena isn't given from quests. The daily instances in aden are a good source of xp as well as coal mines until 105. Daily instance zones can give adena like isle of souls and storm isle. 

Hopefully you still have your 7 day maintenance pot from the starter quests. If you don't, I would restart a character. You will get 105 way faster with Vitality. 

After 105, you leave Blazing Swamp and the game starts a bit. But it's more grind, instance zones, and dailies. There's not much questing to do outside of the exalted quest line I referenced above. 

With the current EXP event going on, I've leveled  a healer to 105 in 4 days at Phantasmal Ridge. The free 7 day vit rune, given to each new awakened char, obviously helps a lot. One downside is, it still hasn't finished the 1st exalted quest yet, since my party doesn't kill the mobs fast enough. If I had stayed in BS it should have finished the 2nd exalted by now, or near completion. 

• Like 1

I learnt that I've been doing it all wrong lmao.
As a newbie, I wasn't exposed to the party rooms. So for the longest time, I actually used 1 healer and 1 tyrr to kill mobs. Needless to say, it took me FOREVER to level up.

I had to learn from a kind soul who was kind and patient enough to teach me how to join parties and level up faster T.T

@Harambear98 I’d recommend leveling an Iss Hierophant as well for free buffs in the case you want to solo with your healer and tyrr. Starting from the 3rd exalted quest you can no longer go to BS for the quest. 

My experience at Desert Quarry, Beleth and Phanstasmal is that when joining random parties for afk farming, I always wake up dead in the morning. I’ve been rocking a selfmade CP for over a week now at Phantasmal for EXP and Exalted quest without any deaths or disconnects. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SUPERCELL said:

@Harambear98 I’d recommend leveling an Iss Hierophant as well for free buffs in the case you want to solo with your healer and tyrr. Starting from the 3rd exalted quest you can no longer go to BS for the quest. 

My experience at Desert Quarry, Beleth and Phanstasmal is that when joining random parties for afk farming, I always wake up dead in the morning. I’ve been rocking a selfmade CP for over a week now at Phantasmal for EXP and Exalted quest without any deaths or disconnects. 

The key here is finding people who want to setup every day to form small pve cp's. That type of play is extremely important for zones that are constantly full with players. 

3 hours ago, iHyperlite said:

The key here is finding people who want to setup every day to form small pve cp's. That type of play is extremely important for zones that are constantly full with players. 

Easier said than done sadly :(
Been trying for 2 months to find even one person around my level range to progress together!!
Maybe I've been unlucky but I either get ppl that are too geared and obviously don't need me or for the most part people that have no clue what to do yet unwilling to tweak things in order to be useful.

I feel like I know what I am doing since I am hitting 109 in 3-4 days after playing for 2 and a half months running still mostly exalted gear but still too far behind for the ppl that are closer to my mindet.

Keeping my hopes up for when I reach 110