Forums

NCSoft Bot protection

35 minutes ago, BurnCycle said:

Well i just assume the people behind the programming of the game are not mentally challenged to the point of adding unrelated/useless info being transferred to all clients.

Going on topic and stoping this useless discussion, if you have reported any of this summoner network bots please post the ticket in this thread. Maybe someting can be doen about it after.

WTF was all that nonsense? 😂

I specifically stated in my first post:

On 4/9/2021 at 1:08 PM, ProDigY said:

I've even caught a hero on Chronos teleport to an exact spot 3 seconds before a Greedy Treasure Chest spawns & others have witnessed this also on separate occasions that same day. In order to pull that off repeatedly would take some uncanny accuracy or extreme luck.

Not referring to random "summoners". Even though I have reported, to NCsoft multiple times, summoner parties  in Aden cycling parties in & out of Kartia.

Also that hero I witnessed was also witnessed by multiple others on separate occasions in various areas not close to the vicinity of my toon.  This particular hero is a known botter. Every competent player on the server knows how he operates.

It's not only my account of the incident that's driving my opinion. I didn't shout in world shout what I had witnessed. I saw others (plural) shout what they (plural) had seen him do on that day the exact thing I saw him do. This was when I connected the dots & concluded that he's using some sort of 3rd party program to constantly & repeatedly pull that off.

All I was trying to do is, somehow, get you to explain how do you know for certain that this particular player isn't using a 3rd party program (which he is) to accomplish what we've seen him do. And if he's not using a 3rd party program to do what others & I saw him do, then how do you know for certain.

Edited by ProDigY
Spelling

On 4/10/2021 at 3:42 AM, ProDigY said:

3 seconds after what? I said before.

Hello,

About position before spawn - no one know.   Just accept this info.

About detect / auto invite & summon / auto follow to npc & position  etc its right info. Re log with stable macro changed.. and few many dirty tactics.. all is there, btw on my youtube chhannel some fun videos.

About this topic and same problem.. for 1st many ppl don't use forum. for 2nd almost all not care about same botters, because for standard player what is diff who will kill chest, one botter or no botter or someone another? If basic player don't have profit then why he need speak about this?

So, that mean for server its NOT global problem, only for ppl who want try participate same event or for farmers who fight each other.. with legal or unlegal method.

Ofc i prefer for "sport" and "skill" action... hope its will be fixerd.. Who know?!

On naia 200+ toons with auto action always ON, idk about Chronos :)

Cya in the game, have fun.. and farm ;)

Sadly with these greedy chests, its only the same ppl that benefits from them.

I won't put any names out here  but i know that a couple of them don't  have a real life job and use this game by farming adena and items then selling it online to give them income. 

It would be nice if NC would change the ways the greedy chests spawns so everyone gets a chance to aquire them as well as push those no lifers to get a real life job and contribute to the society like everyone else does.

16 hours ago, L2quote said:

push those no lifers to get a real life job and contribute to the society like everyone else does.

Sadly everyone doesn't contribute to society in a positive manner. Most of us are contributing to the destruction of ourselves & the planet. I'm going to die hanging on to a dream that we could've conducted ourselves better. In a manner that would benefit everyone on the planet. Currently, all we're doing is unsustainably polluting, extracting & consuming. Driving our current mass extinction.

I don't know what's driving the "no-lifers" actions to exploit this pay2win model but I'm not so quick to judge.

18 hours ago, L2quote said:

Sadly with these greedy chests, its only the same ppl that benefits from them.

I won't put any names out here  but i know that a couple of them don't  have a real life job and use this game by farming adena and items then selling it online to give them income. 

It would be nice if NC would change the ways the greedy chests spawns so everyone gets a chance to aquire them as well as push those no lifers to get a real life job and contribute to the society like everyone else does.

Some of those "no-lifers" are retired, they already put in their time and deserve time off.    I agree the way chests spawn is dumb, but don't be mad people can retire earlier or are older then you.

You guys are going a little off topic here. We are not talking about getting a few extra clients thru virtual systems, we are talking about something that can run close to 300 clients meaning it's probably something that bypass the client at all.

I created this because we are talking something that doesn't require much to get flagged/detected by a company. It is quite easy for a company like NCSoft to apply their own EULA and ban this people. The problem here is they are CHOOSING not to, going against their own rules. (I imagine that such action probably opens them to possible lawsuits, but then again i'm no expert)

@Juji

We still would like to have a say on this by you. Do we need to gather all those report ticket numbers and send them by mail to NCSoft Korea? Is that what would take to get some action from your side?

On 4/11/2021 at 1:39 PM, eXEQtor said:

Hello,

About position before spawn - no one know.   Just accept this info.

About detect / auto invite & summon / auto follow to npc & position  etc its right info. Re log with stable macro changed.. and few many dirty tactics.. all is there, btw on my youtube chhannel some fun videos.

About this topic and same problem.. for 1st many ppl don't use forum. for 2nd almost all not care about same botters, because for standard player what is diff who will kill chest, one botter or no botter or someone another? If basic player don't have profit then why he need speak about this?

So, that mean for server its NOT global problem, only for ppl who want try participate same event or for farmers who fight each other.. with legal or unlegal method.

Ofc i prefer for "sport" and "skill" action... hope its will be fixerd.. Who know?!

On naia 200+ toons with auto action always ON, idk about Chronos :)

Cya in the game, have fun.. and farm ;)

1st Who has been killing all Greedy Chests on Naia when all this madness chest "competition" started? And who was PK'ing random people just because there where farming in the areas box were spawning? 

2nd you, x, y and z were adjusting the price from Jewels as you pleased making you profit for later so you can sell adena for RM, all server knows that

3rd This bots have showed up for a particular reasons,

1. To cut your "anarchy" and the toxic tactics that poisoned this server for years, stopping you for scamming people in AH

2. To show players of Naia that boting is real and it's allowed and i'm talking about both sides

4th I hope NCwest will stop all this greedy chests and stop this madness 

5th and last if i were you i would stop even making comments on forum,  coming from a person that previously been banned for using 3rd program

Peace !

3 hours ago, Lego said:

1st Who has been killing all Greedy Chests on Naia when all this madness chest "competition" started? And who was PK'ing random people just because there where farming in the areas box were spawning? 

2nd you, x, y and z were adjusting the price from Jewels as you pleased making you profit for later so you can sell adena for RM, all server knows that

3rd This bots have showed up for a particular reasons,

1. To cut your "anarchy" and the toxic tactics that poisoned this server for years, stopping you for scamming people in AH

2. To show players of Naia that boting is real and it's allowed and i'm talking about both sides

4th I hope NCwest will stop all this greedy chests and stop this madness 

5th and last if i were you i would stop even making comments on forum,  coming from a person that previously been banned for using 3rd program

Peace !

How does a person get scammed if he/she is making purchases via the Auction House? If you don't like the price then don't buy it. I have never understood the reasoning behind this type of accusation. Of course there are greedy players who jack prices up but we don't have to buy their items.

I agree with you that botting is an issue. It could be easily remedied but for some reason NCsoft chooses not to. Before pay2win, NCsoft would periodically ban botters & post their names to show who the offenders are. This isn't practiced anymore for some odd reason.

Greedy Treasure Chests should remain in game. Others & I have greatly benefited from them. We would otherwise have not had the opportunity to acquire these type of rewards.

NCsoft should've never changed the original PK system to begin with. This current PK system is pointless & doesn't deter players from exploiting it. I remember when removing Karma & a PK count was a pain. Now players can just buy scrolls.

I understand your frustration. We share that disappointment. But always understand that toxic & deceitful people will exploit anything & everything NCsoft allows them to get away with. NCsoft has all of the power to allow or prohibit their actions. Yes, I'm disappointed with toxic players but I'm more disappointed with NCsoft.

An endless road.

Trying to take advantage of the xp event, I made a couple of toons in order to get the atlas ring scrolls.

By taking it to +12 you find that then you need another 12 mentees more to be able to make it blessed.

Assuming there were 500 players on this Chronos server, it would take about 6000 mentees to obtain the blessed of the atlas ring.

As the mentees deliver 100k coins at level 105, you will realize the need for bots that are required for a single ring.

Then you need 1k scroll to bring Dragon Shirt to +5 since the rate is very low.

At some point you need the scrolls for the circlet of grace and so on.

- - It's hard to say that this bot thing can be ended.

- - When you have your toons at level 107 you realize that you cannot kill mobs 107 with an exalted team, and by not having adena you build a party of your own with 7 toons.

That would add up to many more toons for various characters.

- - As many parties are armed by Ts or DS, channels outside the official, you cannot join a leveo party as before.

You arm yourself with more toons to be able to level.

- - When the VP of your character is exhausted, what do you do, if you create other toons to be able to get coins.

And this is a never ending chain.

What you call Bots, sometimes they tend to be players who are unable to level with exalted equipment and start to perform other toons.

- - If they are there it is for a reason

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ProDigY said:

How does a person get scammed if he/she is making purchases via the Auction House? If you don't like the price then don't buy it. I have never understood the reasoning behind this type of accusation. Of course there are greedy players who jack prices up but we don't have to buy their items.

I agree with you that botting is an issue. It could be easily remedied but for some reason NCsoft chooses not to. Before pay2win, NCsoft would periodically ban botters & post their names to show who the offenders are. This isn't practiced anymore for some odd reason.

Greedy Treasure Chests should remain in game. Others & I have greatly benefited from them. We would otherwise have not had the opportunity to acquire these type of rewards.

NCsoft should've never changed the original PK system to begin with. This current PK system is pointless & doesn't deter players from exploiting it. I remember when removing Karma & a PK count was a pain. Now players can just buy scrolls.

I understand your frustration. We share that disappointment. But always understand that toxic & deceitful people will exploit anything & everything NCsoft allows them to get away with. NCsoft has all of the power to allow or prohibit their actions. Yes, I'm disappointed with toxic players but I'm more disappointed with NCsoft.

I'm totally agree with you in the aspect of the server with one small modification not NCsoft, we talk about NCwest. I highly doubt that NCsoft knows what's happening on NCwest, how disappointed the customers are, how many bugs, 3rd program etc... 

I do agree that this greedy chests are beneficial for a lot of players, as for me as well, but when you have players like x, y, z that PK, cage you to steel your drop i call that abuse, harassment, which NCwest does not understand that this actions, and are unable to recognize them as a form of abuse. 

More than agree with PK system, it's absolutely useless, does not affect anyone i can make 1 bil PK's with absolutely no problem. 

Amin !

• Like 3

10 hours ago, C4RAJO said:

By taking it to +12 you find that then you need another 12 mentees more to be able to make it blessed.

Assuming there were 500 players on this Chronos server, it would take about 6000 mentees to obtain the blessed of the atlas ring.

As the mentees deliver 100k coins at level 105, you will realize the need for bots that are required for a single ring.

Then you need 1k scroll to bring Dragon Shirt to +5 since the rate is very low.

At some point you need the scrolls for the circlet of grace and so on.

- - It's hard to say that this bot thing can be ended.

- - When you have your toons at level 107 you realize that you cannot kill mobs 107 with an exalted team, and by not having adena you build a party of your own with 7 toons.

That would add up to many more toons for various characters.

- - As many parties are armed by Ts or DS, channels outside the official, you cannot join a leveo party as before.

You arm yourself with more toons to be able to level.

- - When the VP of your character is exhausted, what do you do, if you create other toons to be able to get coins.

And this is a never ending chain.

What you call Bots, sometimes they tend to be players who are unable to level with exalted equipment and start to perform other toons.

- - If they are there it is for a reason

These are a bunch of excuses to justify instant gratification.🥱 

@Juji

Now they have a second network of bots up with the sole purpose of rezing the summoners. That's means a second toon per single camera up there.

So instead of the 300 toons we will be having close to 600 very soon!

What is the limit of your protection this bots? Isn't this a little bit too much? 3 players controlling an army of around 600 toons and you let this happen like nothing happens?

• Like 1

On 4/13/2021 at 8:19 AM, ProDigY said:

These are a bunch of excuses to justify instant gratification

Instant gratification. Where is the gratification of making hundreds of toons to enchant.

It is true, I can use mommy's card to buy ncoin and then sell it to achieve adena. My mommy won't let me do that. Sniff, Sniff.

• Like 1