Are pets useful?

Harambear98

Are pets like Fenrirs  and Striders useful now? I know for a fact that they used to be, like 10 years back.
But now they seem to be useless(evidently, because no one really summons them anymore). However, the fact that there are clan skills like "Strider Siege Assault" makes me question whether they are, in fact, useful.
If I were to purchase and max out their gears, would they be able to help me in battles?

1 hour ago, Harambear98 said:

Are pets like Fenrirs  and Striders useful now? I know for a fact that they used to be, like 10 years back.
But now they seem to be useless(evidently, because no one really summons them anymore). However, the fact that there are clan skills like "Strider Siege Assault" makes me question whether they are, in fact, useful.
If I were to purchase and max out their gears, would they be able to help me in battles?

Wolves could be used, at non AoE mobs.. since they have very low def (even with gear)... but basically for Maestro (since they have the 30% hp dmg skill). Although they are VERY  slow attackers :(

Other than this.. used as anchor to run back to :P

• 3 months later...