Issue log in in game or log in at site.

Xanara

Yesterday  was playing as sudenly got dc on my  2 acc  since all ppl have this issue didnt  give it  attention, but when I try  get back in the game got  red lettered messege that  trought suspision activity my ip was blocked. Really? ( making   newbie  char for mentee is suspisios?)

Anyway next what I was  thinking  let send ticket with my  acount what is still ok . I cant even  log  with that on  site  to  make ticket.  So  what  is the option  for ppl like me right now without  see onother options and before  you advise   restart roother  I did  it too.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Xanara said:

Yesterday  was playing as sudenly got dc on my  2 acc  since all ppl have this issue didnt  give it  attention, but when I try  get back in the game got  red lettered messege that  trought suspision activity my ip was blocked. Really? ( making   newbie  char for mentee is suspisios?)

Anyway next what I was  thinking  let send ticket with my  acount what is still ok . I cant even  log  with that on  site  to  make ticket.  So  what  is the option  for ppl like me right now without  see onother options and before  you advise   restart roother  I did  it too.

Hello,

You can write to Support directly at support@ncsoft.com