Eviscerator overpower: Reroll?

DorfL2

Need some advise from expert in here.

How is it possible that Eviscerator can solo Tanor and IT with exalted gear, and killing pretty fast?

I got a lvl 109 Archer with good gear... Insanity.. +13 limited bow...+5 Dragon Rind shirt...etc, but those Eviscerator killing faster than me??

Eviscerator got major boost last update?

Thinking of re-roll to Eviscerator... :)

Though I know the steep curve in getting from 105-107 or higher.

50 minutes ago, DorfL2 said:

Need some advise from expert in here.

How is it possible that Eviscerator can solo Tanor and IT with exalted gear, and killing pretty fast?

I got a lvl 109 Archer with good gear... Insanity.. +13 limited bow...+5 Dragon Rind shirt...etc, but those Eviscerator killing faster than me??

Eviscerator got major boost last update?

Thinking of re-roll to Eviscerator... :)

Though I know the steep curve in getting from 105-107 or higher.

there is so much gear that you cant see that can change everything about your question.

artifacts, la vies, agathions, skill enchants, forgottens, plus many others

i get were talking lvl 109 here, but you reference 250b in gear. so yea...

I have evis/yul :D

So ... it depends. Except this melee lag, Evis can kill better in solo places, but similar at storm for example. 

Differences:

- Evis 111 with greater rune skill, bloody krishna weapon

- Yul 109 (w/o 110+ 10% dmg skill and ofc greater rune skill), enchanted krishna thrower +8 and lower skill enchants, forgotten etc

So, where you need to kill with aoe, a weaker yul is better. 1on1 maybe not, but 2-3 solo skill is pretty strong on yul. Better, than evis 30% lethal or x5 dmg modifier.

I have 110 yul and 109 evi.  With melee lag evi winds up dead 99% of time because its macro shuts off and dont take much to kill it if its not attacking.  I would report macros shutting off bug but eh support doesn't even read the tickets 99% of time its a canned response.