Jump to content
Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 7, 2021


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Ambicija said:

ops... why you burn yourself? :) You just simple low level engineer - like most IT workers. what you can know more then random people reading info just in Google - nothing.. All we can instal "Windows", press "YES" or 'No" on update... If you are profesional - you really not have time for games. 3-6 hours per day (or more).

Im not meet -  no one profesonal person in  job what they doing - and playing games...

Or maybe you want that for example... doktar which play L2 make head  operation (for you)?  :) He just remember that forgot  acc in IOS - and let you alone in half operation :)

Or maybe Michael Jordon become best basketball player - because play "tetris" ? :)

Or maybe Elon Musk create SpaceX becouse play online games? :) Im sure - he even not have time to see TV :)

End 1.000.000 other examples...

So you are just simple random low grade small engineer... 

Its not personal just for you (its about all people who play L2 and thinking are profesonal).  And not need to answer in this post - after some years you will understand . Maybe will understand.

Dude, what kind of twisted logic is this? "Professional IT experts are not allowed to play games" , just cuz you have not met any1, it does not mean that people good at their job cant play games or even better, people just do not go around advertising what they do for a living. This or your "friends and people that you know" simply work on farms or something? There is nothing wrong with being good at what you do and play games just for fun on your spare time.

Finally, have you considered why there are people that have so good gear and can afford to spend $500 a month? I will let you in on a little secret, they are IT experts and can afford it (I know at least 4 top geared players on chronos ). You do not know if MJ played any games cuz at his peak online games were not a thing, Neymar Jr on the other hand is playing videogames online, again your arguement is invalid.

I do miss L2guru when you could roast kids!
 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

read what it does before you post and spare me your pseudo datacenter knowledge cause I'm actually a certified Oracle Cloud Infra Engineer

We will be taking the Naia server down at 2:30 PM PDT to perform server optimizations. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Party Hunting Bonus was increased from 50% to 100% for the entire week instead of one day as compensation for the long downtime and AWS migration. Please bare with us at this time as we are adjus

48 minutes ago, y0lo said:

Any good Antibot news????? will you save us for that large quantity of "GREEDY" boxes????       (Naia)

you know that you do not need a bot to detect greedy boxes, right? I guess people cant really put 2+2 together....

Its like back in the day, any1 that was loosing pvp was accusing the other side of using programs...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gizzer said:

you know that you do not need a bot to detect greedy boxes, right? I guess people cant really put 2+2 together....

Its like back in the day, any1 that was loosing pvp was accusing the other side of using programs...

 

Nostromo was straight up hackz back in the day man. 

Hawkeye cp pot spam for days... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

i know many greedy farmers that aren't using bot, it takes much more time then most are willing to invest, like me.  That being said, they aren't the ghosts popping in for a split second to do a scan and log back out..   it was a not thought thru process when the implemented it.  I have still never seen 1, but I am glad the jewels are becoming affordable for every 1, I may not be making billions, but because of them, I am saving billions.  They should spawn after a mob died like many have said before.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Degus said:

i know many greedy farmers that aren't using bot, it takes much more time then most are willing to invest, like me.  That being said, they aren't the ghosts popping in for a split second to do a scan and log back out..   it was a not thought thru process when the implemented it.  I have still never seen 1, but I am glad the jewels are becoming affordable for every 1, I may not be making billions, but because of them, I am saving billions.  They should spawn after a mob died like many have said before.

thats the right thing to do, give everyone a chance to make adena and increase their game lv. instead of waiting for a chest to spawn and some idiots come and pk you 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Unfortunally is always same idiots, just check the world chat and read this ones selling a few jewels 5, this g chets just gives profit to same ones, always same ones. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ghak said:

Unfortunally is always same idiots, just check the world chat and read this ones selling a few jewels 5, this g chets just gives profit to same ones, always same ones. 

yes we know, that why i message all time to patriska, to tired him, all time, only he sellings, for all noob on hybrid he sell his drops only, fuu and other noob dont want to be publicly fraud :P

Link to post
Share on other sites

I though that bots were forbidden in game, also bot programs, I am pretty sure ncsoft knows all areas are full of bots/cameras.
Why doesn't ncsoft change de way to get a jewel or other, for example a drop directly when hunting. This could also end up with a lot of the latency we encounter and will give same chance to all players/all levels.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Draecke said:

with the upcoming move of the game servers to AWS Ashburn Virginia you can check your ping here https://www.cloudping.info/

it's the first option on the list and for me with using BattlePing from Europe my ping lowers an extra ~14, getting below 100 when Texas without BP is 144~165 (125 with BP) so just on that alone a nice improvement

To be fair though, a ping test tells you very little. It's only one piece of information out of a number of datapoints needed. Especially when dealing with a number of servers in a DC somewhere. Not to mention how each individual machine is set up and what's running on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ghak said:

I though that bots were forbidden in game, also bot programs, I am pretty sure ncsoft knows all areas are full of bots/cameras.
Why doesn't ncsoft change de way to get a jewel or other, for example a drop directly when hunting. This could also end up with a lot of the latency we encounter and will give same chance to all players/all levels.

make sure you aren't calling camera's bots, huge difference!

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Juji said:

The servers are now up! Please let us know if you experience any unusual character delays.

@JujiFirst time login a little longer

Castilia chest apearing 1 min after I port out. Clicking any reward chest laging

Clan quest reward can not take  (edit: was taken after 5 minut after click)

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Jujieverything i do have delay, like i press to open mail. it opens after 2 mins. i double press to open aden chests. it opens after 2 mins. melee lag gone for now. but some time lag hits and the char freezes for a couple of seconds. transmutation and compound practically impossible.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

anyone remembers a major update being made that did not require additional restarts? or bugs and such? did testing stuff out stop once you stopped rolling out PTRs for players to test?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, its not working. I have similar issues like ppl in General forum topics i can't log on chronos! . First time it didnt let me ingame, after I got to choose server screen nothing happen after clickin OK button.  After reload and second try I got there after a long time clicking. Than got to character screen, again milion times clicking to OK button to something happen - loading screen and there it became frozen forever...

Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...