Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Hime

18 minutes ago, dutch said:

So I was in Ashen Revolutionaries when the server went down. That's about 60T xp I can not make up now that I have a reset timer on. Not to mention I spent money for the boosts to get to 1278%, which seems to be, oh were sorry please spend more tomorrow to make up for today once more sorry for the inconvenience. Why not reset instance timers that were within 10 min of server coming down? How is that fair? I'm sure no GM will reply 

lol, server planed maintenance is always annoucmented on forum and also in game when 30 min countdown start and link message every 10 min, last 5 min etc. So focus on game and not spread trash, newbie.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Uriel831 said:

lol, server planed maintenance is always annoucmented on forum and also in game when 30 min countdown start and link message every 10 min, last 5 min etc. So focus on game and not spread trash, newbie.

Chronos is down for around 1 hour and I really doubt it was announced.

5 minutes ago, Barnabas666 said:

Chronos is down for around 1 hour and I really doubt it was announced.

Its true almost 1 hour and no announced yet its on to let you know but its a waste of time to play today and tomorrow better wait till next maintenance? till they fix everything 

Thanks for promissing migration. Yes server has few issues but so far i didnt notice any delay in hits at Evi. And as long as that will work im more than happy. 

And to close all those wait for heavy server, after last Wednesday maintanance i already has "melee lags" (hit delays).

• L2 Team
2 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

Wait, what?  FML...

also, naia extending 1 hour totally ruins the 2 hour runes i had going for swamp. lame...

Please contact our Customer Support regarding your Rune!

• Thanks 1

I'm really having a hard time logging into the accounts once they close, please reboot and leave it as it is.

Just now, Hime said:

Chronos will need to be optimized as well and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours.

Thanks, now I have time for POE