Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Hime

1 minute ago, orcpower said:

@Hime @Juji You should negitiate with the dev team for vitality maintain for a week + reset all instances

imo, just sell the vit maint rune for 20k ncoin and be done with it, make it last 30 days, and make it available at every xp event :)

also the combo pack of maint pot and erupting havent been around for the last 2 xp events.  these were always a good buy.

edit: im not advocating for 20k ncoin cost on the rune, but anything lower and it wont make sense for them financially.  especially when u consider 20k ncoin barely gets 1 week of perma vit.

• Like 1

Chronos DOWN or out yet again and this time 2 hours And all these people that just got the 2 hour Oly Rune SUCKS for you!! So sad GM's!! GM BUFFS!! for all and I'll give a Heart! ❤️ HAHA  These NC GM's do a very bad job if or when they try to fix things only make the game worse!!! GF

Just now, AndyT said:

Chronos DOWN or out yet again and this time 2 hours And all these people that just got the 2 hour Oly Rune SUCKS for you!! So sad GM's!! GM BUFFS!! for all and I'll give a Heart! ❤️ HAHA  These NC GM's do a very bad job if or when they try to fix things only make the game worse!!! GF

send a ticket for the rune to restore

@Juji@Hime First of all thx a lot for informing us and being active GMs on this forum! Can u please add anything maitaining our vitality like some extra 7 days rune or even the pack for 50 erupting and maintaining pots that would help us a lot and make us so happy! :D 

Another thing that would be so nice is GM buffs many ppl alredy wasted all their pots to do instances and they will be gone.

Thx a lot for your help!

• Like 1

Send in a Ticket it will take them days and all will have to log out, but the way it's going might be another week before it's back to normal again.. I'll be happy with GM buffs! ;)

But should I hold my breath on these GM buffs... :o   GF!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Uriel said:

@Juji@Hime First of all thx a lot for informing us and being active GMs on this forum! Can u please add anything maitaining our vitality like some extra 7 days rune or even the pack for 50 erupting and maintaining pots that would help us a lot and make us so happy! :D 

Another thing that would be so nice is GM buffs many ppl alredy wasted all their pots to do instances and they will be gone.

Thx a lot for your help!

They can, they just won't! 😃

• Haha 2

Im from europe. When i started playing i came to chronos cause NA serveres always got updates fierst and had more player base. Now i regret. We only got bots here, late updates, and when we get them they dont work.... They had an event some time back to trade in anakim/lilith talisman into 7s. We should get that here. Server is full of usless lilith... 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MystiCouLina said:

It is annoying, First you start server 2h earlier than normal without any information.
Then you shut it down for extra 4hours.. Nice logic guys well done !
Next time keep it down until everything is ready 150% 

they will never have it working above 50%... that means that if they do that, the server would never come up again ahahhahaha

1 hour ago, iHyperlite said:

imo, just sell the vit maint rune for 20k ncoin and be done with it, make it last 30 days, and make it available at every xp event :)

also the combo pack of maint pot and erupting havent been around for the last 2 xp events.  these were always a good buy.

edit: im not advocating for 20k ncoin cost on the rune, but anything lower and it wont make sense for them financially.  especially when u consider 20k ncoin barely gets 1 week of perma vit.

if you mention money, im sure they will do something about it soon :D

I remember one time they delayed a lot the maintenance and after all those time was tersi on all villages for some hours, that is good option if everbody want something for all this time loss to play.🤭🤭