Forums

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Hime

On 4/8/2021 at 2:42 AM, Hime said:

Thank you all for your patience and staying up with us! :)

There are still server adjustments that need to be made but we're concluding the maintenance for the evening. The servers will be coming up shortly. Minor performance maybe experienced until we can finish our migration optimization.

undo w/e u did as we're back now to Texas levels lag

• Like 1

What feels really bad about this ranking system is that while I'm top 2 in my class and receive the Top 10 Class buff, as soon as the ranking system went back up, my hit lag is so bad I kill at a fraction of the speed.

It seems the amount of resources the ranking system requires means the combat system suffers GREATLY. I smashed Tycan k120 in 18 seconds without hit lag and now require several minutes to do so. But at least I have 30 more attack attribute due to class top 10? :(( 

Returning the melee classes to their RIGHTFUL pace of combat would be a much bigger buff than the top ten classes buff, so I say throw out this whole broken system along with my hard-fought ranking. Any normal crit damage based character trails so far behind Yul and skill-based Tyrr in combat effectiveness due to hit lag--it'd be great for game balance to restore the speed of actions from melee toons to what it was always supposed to be. Right now Evis, Iss, and some Tyrr suffer heavily due to this.

So is it the way NC/DCSoft works just close the topic and say it's fixed?!?

DCing like crazy every few hours... Cannot open Mail, Buying items from NPC takes time, What changed with this move just more problems and WAY MORE LAGGGG than Before!! GF NC/DCSoft!

And still no Word on when the GM buffs will be giving out!?!... Or did I miss that on a closed Topic?!? Thing only get worse..  Again GF!

NC/DCSoft! Drop cakes and DCsoft will kick you GREAT GAME!! WTF When are the GM buffs going to be giving out so DCSoft don't kick you for dropping cakes.. Sh*T server! Move and worse LAG try to fix 1 problem and make 10 more GF or BAD FIGHT DC/SOFT!! Pay to buy cakes and Kick you from the GAME  using them BS GAME!!!

A new bug, doing Quests, you have to log out in the middle of doing them for the numbers to keep going up. I had to do this already 2-3 times today. kill 50 monsters in the middle after you get a few quest items and  keep killing them get zero counts.... How many bugs are in this game! Fix 1 broken (or Try) and break 10 more... GF

One of the worst updates to this game. Full of lag, login error, for those who play Ertheia it is impossible to do anything. And in the meantime, the runes will only eat up time.

The biggest compensation you can give is to fix this mess that you have made since the Horizons update.

On 4/11/2021 at 5:43 AM, AndyT said:

When will you LAZY GM's post when and where these GM buffs will be!?!?!

Get off the GM buff band wagon, you want buffs just to DC?   my god, I'm starting to feel bad for these guys!   You're just gonna bytch about dc'ing while having GM buffs if ya get them, damn, go out side!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Ppl  usually ask a gm buff after the server crashes (down), and 1 more week of server boost is better than gm buffs, and everyone has the right to demand a quality server for entry free and (consumption after payment)

Server is still giving and guessing always will keep the Random DC/Kicked from the server(s) Move or Lie about the move same old BS! If you moved to Virginia you bought new Servers?! I wouldn't think you couldn't move servers in few hours but IDK GM lie about everything... Sad! Pay to DC/Kicked from the servers! GF!