Totally screwed up :(

Dertian

I worked hard to get my character to lvl 99 some years ago. I just came back after a long break from the game just to realize that all my hard earned levels are now a complete joke. With that in mind, I made a new character to get the 7day vitality rune but today I just get screwed over again by losing an entire day of my rune with the downtime. 

7 minutes ago, Dertian said:

I worked hard to get my character to lvl 99 some years ago. I just came back after a long break from the game just to realize that all my hard earned levels are now a complete joke. With that in mind, I made a new character to get the 7day vitality rune but today I just get screwed over again by losing an entire day of my rune with the downtime. 

u complaining about the free rune u got? lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dertian said:

If you choose a yul or an ugly in 1 week you are 105. Forget the rune if you are still in 99, that is a lost toon. it no longer serves you, excuse the crudeness

19 hours ago, Dertian said:

How many years did you quit?  Lv.99 cap seems like 8-9 years ago.  There is a Lv.105 cap era, Lv.110 cap era and now Lv.120 or no cap era.  Each era is like 3 years, which is forever in a 24/7 non-stop competitive game.

look on the bright side, coming back is starting over; what char you had probably not the best or got nerfed; you can make any new class you want and make supporting toons, being self sufficient at the same time.  Coal mines is a gift for easily boosting Level99 toon to level106.  So easy, it’s like free boost.  If you think it’s hard, think 100 times harder during the 1st era after level99 cap when cap was at level105. 100 times harder and I don’t mean to exaggerate.  

• Like 1