Live Server Optimization Maintenance - April 8, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Hello Adventurers,

Game servers will be down for additional AWS optimization on Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 9 a.m. PDT  / 6 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

• AWS server optimization

Other Notes

• Compensation will be determined and shared later.

Thank you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

Game servers will be down for additional AWS optimization on Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 9 a.m. PDT  / 6 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

Other Notes

Thank you!

i hope you guys conpensate right, and for every1, not just who log in right time.
if the gift its on time, then you guys should gift it at 19 pm GMT +1 time, when every1 probable playing

45 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

With this maintenance:

Other Notes

Thank you!

way better time choice, thank you

The experience in BS is not having 100% like today in the afternoon. - This does not work, or did they delete it from the low lvl areas ?? As compensation to the extended downtime, Party Hunting Boost will increase to + 100% (from + 50%) for one week (4/7 through 4/14)

6 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

With this maintenance:

Other Notes

Thank you!

Welp. I guess this unexpected server crash will expedite today's scheduled maintenance?😢

7 hours ago, Hime said:

Olá aventureiros,

Os servidores de jogos ficarão inativos para otimização adicional da AWS na quinta-feira, 8 de abril de 2021 às 9h PDT / 18h GMT + 1 e ficarão indisponíveis por aproximadamente 3 horas.

Com esta manutenção:

• Otimização do servidor AWS

Outras notas

• A compensação será determinada e compartilhada posteriormente.

Obrigada!

And people who leave for their jobs early, how do they relog in a situation like this!? 

I hope this compensation is really very good!

6 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

i hope you guys conpensate right, and for every1, not just who log in right time.
if the gift its on time, then you guys should gift it at 19 pm GMT +1 time, when every1 probable playing

No. Compensation = NPC "like GM buffs" 24h and can get just 1 time. Then its ok. Some people working the evening, and etc. In 2 years i just 1 time was get GM buff...

Don't think this is the maintenance, this is just a crash of some type. Sll had 2 hours to go before maintenance and it gave no warning.  So not sure whats up, but i am sure that this is not at all surprising.  If the melee lagg get fixed and feels at all like it did yesterday, they can do this again every evening. Finishing Baylor, Kama,  Ashen bosses, and 1 more daily whose name i forget in less than an hour becomes normal. Just restart this MF'er daily.

4 minutes ago, SrtMarques said:

And people who leave for their jobs early, how do they relog in a situation like this!? 

You mean to relog in order to auto-hunt while AFK (often colloquially referred to as botting)?

3 minutes ago, Ganealf said:

Don't think this is the maintenance, this is just a crash of some type. Sll had 2 hours to go before maintenance and it gave no warning.  So not sure whats up, but i am sure that this is not at all surprising.  If the melee lagg get fixed and feels at all like it did yesterday, they can do this again every evening. Finishing Baylor, Kama,  Ashen bosses, and 1 more daily whose name i forget in less than an hour becomes normal. Just restart this MF'er daily.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/21206-chronos-down-again/?do=findComment&comment=143778

4 minutes ago, ProDigY said:

You mean to relog in order to auto-hunt while AFK (often colloquially referred to as botting)?

relax :) remove auto hunting - and l2 will lost 99% online. At this days people not have time for stupidnes - kill mobs with hands...

1 minute ago, Ambicija said:

relax :) remove auto hunting - and l2 will lost 99% online. At this days people not have time for stupidnes - kill mobs with hands...

Oh my bad. Someone actually playing a game instead of a program playing it for you is considered "stupidnes" now.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Bustyfeoh said:

we like nice things hun

you'd be an easy chick to please, nice things should last, gimme a maintain pot so I cant use it as I please, that's a nice thing imo

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ProDigY said:

Oh my bad. Someone actually playing a game instead of a program playing it for you is considered "stupidnes" now.

I know just 1 person who killing mobs with fingers... he 101lvl about 60y old, we try explain how to play now l2 - but maybe he not understand. So yes - its stupidnes  :) Maybe you also 60+ year :)