Live Server Optimization Maintenance - April 8, 2021

Hime

Before maintenance was wonderful......now got smtg like 15 sec of delay for everything........clicking for moving and after 15 sec black screen and then got like teleported on the spot i clicked before.

1 minute ago, C4RAJO said:

There is no compensation and there will not be, so calm down.

No matter what they give, people will still complain that it's not enough. They could make everyone lvl 120 and give dw stage 1s and ppl would still complain. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mariee said:

Annonced later ... not means imediatly or when you want ... but when they can communicate with us. 

Go play or  autohunt running ;) 

Its boring repeating myself but i am not playing anymore i just wanted for collection lol are you butthurted for having something to do at least

13 minutes ago, Alchohealer said:

Its boring repeating myself but i am not playing anymore i just wanted for collection lol are you butthurted for having something to do at least

You must be dumb there is no other way how to explain you that they say they will give if you can't wait go and cook smth on ur kitchen or go sleep on ur bed or even better CUT THE CABLES OF UR KEYBOARD

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenOfBeauty said:

You must be dumb there is no other way how to explain you that they say they will give if you can't wait go and cook smth on ur kitchen or go sleep on ur bed or even better CUT THE CABLES OF UR KEYBOARD

No but they knew i was running 12 hours as a puller for some people amd they think its funny i know what i am saying

• Like 1

Just now, Alchohealer said:

No but they knew i was running 12 hours as a puller for some people amd they think its funny i know what i am saying

we dont care on what you saying there is one page and you have already commented 5 times for the same reason and there is no1 answering you if you can wait thats cool if u cant unistall.

Just now, QueenOfBeauty said:

we dont care on what you saying there is one page and you have already commented 5 times for the same reason and there is no1 answering you if you can wait thats cool if u cant unistall.

Ok smart guy i wont "spam" no more but you gotta learn what means after maintenance will give compensation pack 😛

• Like 1

• Hime locked this topic
  • Hime unpinned this topic