Jump to content
Forums

Live Server Optimization Maintenance - April 8, 2021


Recommended Posts

  • L2 Team

Hello Adventurers,

Game servers will be down for additional AWS optimization on Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 9 a.m. PDT  / 6 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

  • AWS server optimization

Other Notes

  • Compensation will be determined and shared later.

 

Thank you!

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Full vitality and 30 day maintaining rune sounds like fair compensation to me.

Hello Adventurers, Game servers will be down for additional AWS optimization on Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 9 a.m. PDT  / 6 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours. Wit

+1 In no way can I do what I used to do when I was younger and in school. No kids, no job, no bills, man that was the life 😂 

38 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

Game servers will be down for additional AWS optimization on Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 9 a.m. PDT  / 6 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

  • AWS server optimization

Other Notes

  • Compensation will be determined and shared later.

 

Thank you!

i hope you guys conpensate right, and for every1, not just who log in right time.
if the gift its on time, then you guys should gift it at 19 pm GMT +1 time, when every1 probable playing

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

Game servers will be down for additional AWS optimization on Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 9 a.m. PDT  / 6 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

  • AWS server optimization

Other Notes

  • Compensation will be determined and shared later.

 

Thank you!

way better time choice, thank you

Link to post
Share on other sites

Really hope we get GM buffs from all this.. And we all know you GM's know this should happen! Right?!? Even give them out like 2 Hours)) ❤️

Link to post
Share on other sites

The experience in BS is not having 100% like today in the afternoon. - This does not work, or did they delete it from the low lvl areas ?? As compensation to the extended downtime, Party Hunting Boost will increase to + 100% (from + 50%) for one week (4/7 through 4/14)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

Game servers will be down for additional AWS optimization on Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 9 a.m. PDT  / 6 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

  • AWS server optimization

Other Notes

  • Compensation will be determined and shared later.

 

Thank you!

Welp. I guess this unexpected server crash will expedite today's scheduled maintenance?😢

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Hime said:

Olá aventureiros,

Os servidores de jogos ficarão inativos para otimização adicional da AWS na quinta-feira, 8 de abril de 2021 às 9h PDT / 18h GMT + 1 e ficarão indisponíveis por aproximadamente 3 horas.

Com esta manutenção:

  • Otimização do servidor AWS

Outras notas

  • A compensação será determinada e compartilhada posteriormente.

 

Obrigada!

And people who leave for their jobs early, how do they relog in a situation like this!? 

 

I hope this compensation is really very good!

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, KissMyKnife said:

i hope you guys conpensate right, and for every1, not just who log in right time.
if the gift its on time, then you guys should gift it at 19 pm GMT +1 time, when every1 probable playing

No. Compensation = NPC "like GM buffs" 24h and can get just 1 time. Then its ok. Some people working the evening, and etc. In 2 years i just 1 time was get GM buff...

Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think this is the maintenance, this is just a crash of some type. Sll had 2 hours to go before maintenance and it gave no warning.  So not sure whats up, but i am sure that this is not at all surprising.  If the melee lagg get fixed and feels at all like it did yesterday, they can do this again every evening. Finishing Baylor, Kama,  Ashen bosses, and 1 more daily whose name i forget in less than an hour becomes normal. Just restart this MF'er daily.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SrtMarques said:

And people who leave for their jobs early, how do they relog in a situation like this!? 

You mean to relog in order to auto-hunt while AFK (often colloquially referred to as botting)?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ganealf said:

Don't think this is the maintenance, this is just a crash of some type. Sll had 2 hours to go before maintenance and it gave no warning.  So not sure whats up, but i am sure that this is not at all surprising.  If the melee lagg get fixed and feels at all like it did yesterday, they can do this again every evening. Finishing Baylor, Kama,  Ashen bosses, and 1 more daily whose name i forget in less than an hour becomes normal. Just restart this MF'er daily.

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/21206-chronos-down-again/?do=findComment&comment=143778

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ProDigY said:

You mean to relog in order to auto-hunt while AFK (often colloquially referred to as botting)?

relax :) remove auto hunting - and l2 will lost 99% online. At this days people not have time for stupidnes - kill mobs with hands...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ambicija said:

relax :) remove auto hunting - and l2 will lost 99% online. At this days people not have time for stupidnes - kill mobs with hands...

Oh my bad. Someone actually playing a game instead of a program playing it for you is considered "stupidnes" now.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bustyfeoh said:

we like nice things hun

 

you'd be an easy chick to please, nice things should last, gimme a maintain pot so I cant use it as I please, that's a nice thing imo

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ProDigY said:

Oh my bad. Someone actually playing a game instead of a program playing it for you is considered "stupidnes" now.

I know just 1 person who killing mobs with fingers... he 101lvl about 60y old, we try explain how to play now l2 - but maybe he not understand. So yes - its stupidnes  :) Maybe you also 60+ year :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Hime locked this topic
  • Hime unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...