Jump to content
Forums

Live Server Optimization Maintenance - April 8, 2021


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Full vitality and 30 day maintaining rune sounds like fair compensation to me.

Hello Adventurers, Game servers will be down for additional AWS optimization on Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 9 a.m. PDT  / 6 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours. Wit

+1 In no way can I do what I used to do when I was younger and in school. No kids, no job, no bills, man that was the life 😂 

4 minutes ago, TurboVeronica said:

Yes it is in now 15 min .. summer vinter time !!!

No it is not!

GMT time is not changing . You have a link above. Why don't you click it and add 1 hr. Will be 5 p.m, NOT 6 p.m

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Hime said:

Olá aventureiros,

Os servidores de jogos ficarão inativos para otimização adicional da AWS na quinta-feira, 8 de abril de 2021 às 9h PDT / 18h GMT + 1 e ficarão indisponíveis por aproximadamente 3 horas.

Com esta manutenção:

  • Otimização do servidor AWS

Outras notas

  • A compensação será determinada e compartilhada posteriormente.

 

Obrigada!

Agradecida com a informação.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lessons learned is if you really want to get ahead in this game, you have to be jobless and by that I mean you make more money passively like on Bitcoin or real estate than real jobs...  I don’t see how anyone in this game can be lv. 120, yes I saw a character Lv.120 posted on the winner of Olympiad.  Got to have no life and a lot of time, dedication and money.

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Hime I can see the difference in the melee fighting already. It is annoying but you have to do what you have to do. As far as compensation please put buffs/roses/exp runes in our inventory and please do not have us run and leave our hunting spots ❤️ Also any compensation for Prestige packs? I have several - not being petty just asking. Hopefully your fixes will make everyone happy though Im sure some will just find something wrong again. 

Always

Bethra

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Hime said:

Hello Adventurers,

Game servers will be down for additional AWS optimization on Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 9 a.m. PDT  / 6 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

  • AWS server optimization

Other Notes

  • Compensation will be determined and shared later.

 

Thank you!

Hi @Hime @Juji
I just want to say this to you and for NCSOFT owner, i know the owner will not be here :)

Lets say this, you guys reach the best company, amazon its the  biggest server owner on net, Dont fuk it up like
you guys did on Steam.
The times its come now,  keep Amazon and ban all RMT and not just the messenger, the 1 who get the real money as well + who buyer as well.
Dont risk it like on STEAM, What you will do if Amazon break the contract? what you will do NCSOFT?
BTW the last 5 month was no RMT Message on my toons, but today i get 2 mal already, RMT try to kill your contract, they not care if you leave amazon. BAN ALL
+ 1 more thing, in past NCSOFT was make a bad decision, you need to fix this, once and for all, hired some1 who work as a Public GM, and help ingame. you can limit this gm for help only prestige subscriber only, but make this move.

1 last thing, you on virginia now, so if the rmt have evidence for a crime, and force you guys to not ban them, you can do it now, the evidence they have, they can sue you only on dallas, not in virginia :D,  if have something like that,  its ended now, BAN ALL RMT!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone ! I take this opportunity for an announcement that there are people !!!!
I play on server classic giran !! I am selling an ic set  200kk +  ma arcana set 170kk pm in 3h ---> imperatrice or paimail xd
( traduction google  sry :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hope Redlibra and it`s  allowing to change main for dual class as Compensation

Thank you NCWest/Soft , you made an great choice going to Amazon AWS.
Many optimizations will sure compensate us with Better gameplay, playability.
The final end to the Melee lag by it self will be much appreciated.

Thank you AWS team, please help us!

BTW, Please make all classes balanced again ...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Larithra said:

@Hime@juji 

Did you guys notice that Europe changed with last weekend of march to summertime and it should be 6pm gmt+2 or 5pm gmt+1

https://savvytime.com/converter/gmt-to-pdt-united-kingdom-london-spain-madrid-pdt-france-paris-germany-berlin

 

1 hour ago, Endoriel said:

@Hime WTF is that?

Learn GMT time pls and don't write bull**s_hits?

6 p.m (GMT+1) is not in 20 mints, dear!!!

https://time.is/en/UTC

 

58 minutes ago, TurboVeronica said:

Yes it is in now 15 min .. summer vinter time !!!

 

53 minutes ago, Endoriel said:

No it is not!

GMT time is not changing . You have a link above. Why don't you click it and add 1 hr. Will be 5 p.m, NOT 6 p.m

It is clear that @Himeand @Jujineed some education on time zones. One thing that could help would be some web sites to help you tell what time is it in different time zones, such as: 
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20210408T160000&p1=37&p2=141&p3=tz_bst&p4=tz_gmt&p5=137
You did get 1 out of 3 times correct though. That's about as well as your software engineers seem to be doing as well, judging by how many times the servers have come down in the past 24 hours.

Pacific Daylight Time PDT is GMT -7
Pacific Standard Time PST is GMT -8

British Summer Time is GMT +1
Time Zones are always the same offset from each other, but some locations  around the world change what time zone they are using depending on the time of year. This is known as daylight savings time or summer time.

https://gizmodo.com/ben-franklins-daylight-saving-time-proposal-was-writte-1456363759
Be sure to read through the "Bonus Facts" for everyone's enjoyment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Men said:

Hope Redlibra and it`s  allowing to change main for dual class as Compensation

Thank you NCWest/Soft , you made an great choice going to Amazon AWS.
Many optimizations will sure compensate us with Better gameplay, playability.
The final end to the Melee lag by it self will be much appreciated.

Thank you AWS team, please help us!

BTW, Please make all classes balanced again ...

 

Have you really thought about that? why would you change main class on red libra? that will be destruction for RANK SYSTEM AND HERO PLACES  stop saying bullshiet

Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Men said:

Hope Redlibra and it`s  allowing to change main for dual class as Compensation

Thank you NCWest/Soft , you made an great choice going to Amazon AWS.
Many optimizations will sure compensate us with Better gameplay, playability.
The final end to the Melee lag by it self will be much appreciated.

Thank you AWS team, please help us!

BTW, Please make all classes balanced again ...

 

Making all classes balanced auction house will run out of items Some people never ask their selfs if each server got enough storage of items for each weirdo to get his item? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Red libra always was like that changing only dual class quests and some other craps from store,Also changing same grade of weapons to another kind of weapon no need to change main to dual if you were brainless and mistaken your main with dual class its your fault not ncsoft fault nones but only yours enjoy it or reroll its easy you know.. 2 days from level 1-105 maybe a little more depends on your damage ofc and now without lag melee its masterpeace i can say that...Good job on melee attack but too bad most of people have quited for that reason years back i am one of them no turning back unless if i see more changes like the rest of us! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KissMyKnife said:

Hi @Hime @Juji
I just want to say this to you and for NCSOFT owner, i know the owner will not be here :)

Lets say this, you guys reach the best company, amazon its the  biggest server owner on net, Dont fuk it up like
you guys did on Steam.
The times its come now,  keep Amazon and ban all RMT and not just the messenger, the 1 who get the real money as well + who buyer as well.
Dont risk it like on STEAM, What you will do if Amazon break the contract? what you will do NCSOFT?
BTW the last 5 month was no RMT Message on my toons, but today i get 2 mal already, RMT try to kill your contract, they not care if you leave amazon. BAN ALL
+ 1 more thing, in past NCSOFT was make a bad decision, you need to fix this, once and for all, hired some1 who work as a Public GM, and help ingame. you can limit this gm for help only prestige subscriber only, but make this move.

1 last thing, you on virginia now, so if the rmt have evidence for a crime, and force you guys to not ban them, you can do it now, the evidence they have, they can sue you only on dallas, not in virginia :D,  if have something like that,  its ended now, BAN ALL RMT!!!!

About you little guy buying adenas or items or ncoins both ways are keeping GAME ALIVE if i was GM i would never ban any seller or buyer because both ways keep game alive top players they dont buy nccoins yeah okay but still...they buy prestiges and destiny packs and really often some cakes and potions and passes if you do the math you will understand boy 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sharlanna said:

Full vitality and 30 day maintaining rune sounds like fair compensation to me.

you may want to add GM buffs that last even after death for 2 weeks :). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KissMyKnife said:

Hi @Hime @Juji
I just want to say this to you and for NCSOFT owner, i know the owner will not be here :)

Lets say this, you guys reach the best company, amazon its the  biggest server owner on net, Dont fuk it up like
you guys did on Steam.
The times its come now,  keep Amazon and ban all RMT and not just the messenger, the 1 who get the real money as well + who buyer as well.
Dont risk it like on STEAM, What you will do if Amazon break the contract? what you will do NCSOFT?
BTW the last 5 month was no RMT Message on my toons, but today i get 2 mal already, RMT try to kill your contract, they not care if you leave amazon. BAN ALL
+ 1 more thing, in past NCSOFT was make a bad decision, you need to fix this, once and for all, hired some1 who work as a Public GM, and help ingame.      😡😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟😟  you can limit this gm for help only prestige subscriber only😡😡😡

     but make this move.    

1 last thing, you on virginia now, so if the rmt have evidence for a crime, and force you guys to not ban them, you can do it now, the evidence they have, they can sue you only on dallas, not in virginia :D,  if have something like that,  its ended now, BAN ALL RMT!!!!

  your a sick person why should  the amdims  make a gm  ingame   for only helping prestige members

this game  is still free to play  and not  pay to play  so it says on the website

go  buy  something to wash your brains with

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Hime locked this topic
  • Hime unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...