Live Server Optimization Maintenance - April 8, 2021

Hime

Thank you very much for keeping us informed . But for me unfortunately the limited time of my rune for vitality does not stop running out so with the maintenance of yesterday and today and I lost quite a few hours of the 7 day rune and I think that happens to many people. I would appreciate a solution.

It is so cute that you all talk about compensation for that long downtime and not asking for the compensation wee had been promised 1 year ago when the melee and general lag started.

We never got anything back for a full year of hectic gameplay...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alchohealer said:

About you little guy buying adenas or items or ncoins both ways are keeping GAME ALIVE if i was GM i would never ban any seller or buyer because both ways keep game alive top players they dont buy nccoins yeah okay but still...they buy prestiges and destiny packs and really often some cakes and potions and passes if you do the math you will understand boy 

you mean buy Ncoin with adena? that not RMT, i talk buying Adena with Real Money,  who selling adena all time, log 100-200 account, that the 1 no1 like, should banned all eyes in  near greedy treasure chest, and the owner as well :P

I went back to play because I lost my job thanks to covid, with only xp rune so with only 200% xp, and lvl 102 is difficult upa. I hope that with lost time of serve off you keep gaining xp for longer, for me try to put my character 105 and sub 105 so I can try to play normal, it’s not tough anymore to be able to play well

9 minutes ago, xDrakkox said:

Thank you very much for keeping us informed . But for me unfortunately the limited time of my rune for vitality does not stop running out so with the maintenance of yesterday and today and I lost quite a few hours of the 7 day rune and I think that happens to many people. I would appreciate a solution.

They will ask you to logout for 12 hours, if you open a ticket when they go sleep, the issue will not be solved for 24 hours.

This is why, when opening 7days Rune is a complete waste, because you lose more time on XP event than they need to restore the item.

4 minutes ago, IAioI said:

I went back to play because I lost my job thanks to covid, with only xp rune so with only 200% xp, and lvl 102 is difficult upa. I hope that with lost time of serve off you keep gaining xp for longer, for me try to put my character 105 and sub 105 so I can try to play normal, it’s not tough anymore to be able to play well

unfortunately, L2 is not a good choice for someone with no income source. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, SafeStash said:

It is so cute that you all talk about compensation for that long downtime and not asking for the compensation wee had been promised 1 year ago when the melee and general lag started.

We never got anything back for a full year of hectic gameplay...

we have an almsot lag free server now for us melee toons 😛

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, iHyperlite said:

infelizmente, L2 não é uma boa escolha para alguém sem fonte de renda. 

Unfortunately I know, I love this game the most, And for the love of the game I will try, right

We know this is a programme and everything could be happen. Recognize your efforts to fix it up but ... what is the compensation? We lost a lost of paid potions, we lost a lot of Event playing hours. We hope to a fair compensation and not to tricks

12 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

you mean buy Ncoin with adena? that not RMT, i talk buying Adena with Real Money,  who selling adena all time, log 100-200 account, that the 1 no1 like, should banned all eyes in  near greedy treasure chest, and the owner as well :P

Treasure chests are fine if you got time go ahead farm them there is no bot or anything like that and ofc i am not speaking about that.... Buy ncoins with adenas always happens from the first day l2 came out ? Are you new in this game ? Even so i know you are high level but what i ment was buying with real money adenas keeps the game alive pretty much if you cant understand any English dont even bother type in here if you haven't open any book in your life 

2 minutes ago, Shaman5 said:

We know this is a programme and everything could be happen. Recognize your efforts to fix it up but ... what is the compensation? We lost a lost of paid potions, we lost a lot of Event playing hours. We hope to a fair compensation and not to tricks

I can guess some Dandy's golden ball would be nice -_-' :)

Just now, Alchohealer said:

Treasure chests are fine if you got time go ahead farm them there is no bot or anything like that and ofc i am not speaking about that.... Buy ncoins with adenas always happens from the first day l2 came out ? Are you new in this game ? Even so i know you are high level but what i ment was buying with real money adenas keeps the game alive pretty much if you cant understand any English dont even bother type in here if you haven't open any book in your life 

All ways are keeping game active treasure chests keeping market actiive for jewels and sets weapons are crap i know but so if you buy adenas is still the same company gets no money but the player but once you get good gear you gonna buy prestiges and destinies packs so money goes in both player and company

1 minute ago, absinthia said:

I can guess some Dandy's golden ball would be nice -_-' :)

You might be right some golden balls like always but if i was a gm i would give prestiges to everyone amd extended the event 1 month because already we lost 2 weeks of melee attack and dc 

41 minutes ago, Alchohealer said:

About you little guy buying adenas or items or ncoins both ways are keeping GAME ALIVE if i was GM i would never ban any seller or buyer because both ways keep game alive top players they dont buy nccoins yeah okay but still...they buy prestiges and destiny packs and really often some cakes and potions and passes if you do the math you will understand boy 

Nice Joke!

I thought that lag and disconnections are over but I see that that will not happen, I am tired of wasting time and money because you do not know how to do your job, they think that with a position of vitality everything is fixed and those of us who invest in prestige and destiny really her degree of inconsistency is rude

8 hours ago, Ambicija said:

I know just 1 person who killing mobs with fingers... he 101lvl about 60y old, we try explain how to play now l2 - but maybe he not understand. So yes - its stupidnes  :) Maybe you also 60+ year :)

I’m 60+ and my main toon it is 114 (close to 115) and it is not an easy Archer... I made many actions active cos is faster than game macro (unfortunatelly slower than mouse or any other "external program" macro) maybe it is you that dont have a clue about how to play... Don’t relate age to being stupid... Idk your age … but let me tell you that your comments (not necesarily you) looks very stupid to me....  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, KissMyKnife said:

you talk as if 200 accounts is easy to manage.  can you imagine logging in 1 at a time, 200 accounts?  that takes about 3 hours.  and what happens when the server decided to crash or your internet spiked?  there goes your 3 hours.  then spend another 3 hours to log in again, sometimes having to wait behind 200-300 toons in a queue - FOR EACH OF YOUR 200 TOONS.

you think managing 200 toons is easy?  have you ever consider the pain, a full time job just to login in each character?  not to discuss fitting them for armor, weapons, jewels, artifacts, cloaks, circlets...  damn, i cannot imagine the PAIN....  when they run out of soul shots, have to CLICK until your finger fall off your bone... click-click-click server lag, no shots created for 5 seconds, then click-click-click, shots created.... the PAIN..... i cannot imagine... making shots for 200 toons...  Just thinking about it, i prefer not to have 200 toons ROFL

Just now, Frasato said:

I’m 60+ and my main toon it is 114 (close to 115) and it is not an easy Archer... I made many actions active cos is faster than game macro (unfortunatelly slower than mouse or any other "external program" macro) maybe it is you that dont have a clue about how to play... Don’t relate age to being stupid... Idk your age … but let me tell you that your comments (not necesarily you) looks very stupid to me....  

Holy cow we got so old people in game? No offense but you got my respect for that keep up and stay healthy mate