Classic Server Optimization Maintenance - April 8, 2021

Hime

• L2 Team

Hello Adventurers,

Game servers will be down for additional AWS optimization on Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 9 a.m. PDT  / 6 p.m. GMT+1 and will be unavailable for approximately 3 hours.

With this maintenance:

• AWS server optimization

Other Notes

• Compensation will be determined and shared later.

Thank you!

• Like 1

Great!  Please do not compensate us where we have to go to town every time to get a silly buff.  Make it automatic without us having to go anywhere to get it, because that is just compounding an inconvenience on top of another inconvenience. 

Yours Truly,

HellBride  

2 hours ago, Casemonstro said:

Want to optimize, put the drop to go straight into the bag, certain farm / bot locations change the color of the floor from so much drop.

Since you do not remove the he, make the drop go to the direct bag.

Or even better...  Make dwarves useful again and give them a skill that gives you the option to deposit items you pickup straight into your warehouse.  How-bow dah cash me ousside!

• Thanks 1

No chance to play. Lots of lag, and direct disconecty. I opened a call on my operator and carried out several tests and said that this is not the problem. I have test images, taken from my internet provider's datacenter.

I know that all the change was to improve the server, but it seems that some players will not have the pleasure of playing, going for about 30 hours that I can’t play anymore.

• Hime unpinned this topic