Big Boost for Eviscerator after Maintenance?

20 minutes ago, DorfL2 said:

I think EVI need to be nerf now.

Getting more and more powerful. How can EVI kill faster than an Archer. Lolz :P

I suggest you to stop asking those things like nerf on evi's........this just show your lack of knowledge (or items) about yul's class.......you can exp 3 times faster than any others melee,w/o talking the money you can farm............take it like a friendly suggestion,stop embarassing urself.

39 minutes ago, Tora said:

I suggest you to stop asking those things like nerf on evi's........this just show your lack of knowledge (or items) about yul's class.......you can exp 3 times faster than any others melee,w/o talking the money you can farm............take it like a friendly suggestion,stop embarassing urself.

...here right and no... 

Right - not need to nerf EVI dmg - its ok.

Not right - when say not need to nerf at all. Need - ant this will be done. Cant be if char in oly stay 99% of time on SM or UD. The same situation with ISS and Saycha. This 3 classess will be nerfed (UD, SM, HIDE).  Just wait :)

46 minutes ago, Tora said:

Prolly you are playing an Evi.

People are just stating facts.

When Archer are OP, people say nerf .... it all goes ard.

7 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

Is there an expansion or patch last night?

Strangely, my level 108 Eviscerator using only exalted gear can solo in Ivory Tower efficiently.

Wow..really amazing! My archer with much better gear can't even do that?

Evi a solo killer.. at lower lvl not really needed with upgrade other than exalted.. just dont go amongst aggro grp mobs with low gear :P

Archer is more depended on gear.. and should be used for AoE green mobs until  geared enough for white mobs (like nukers).

You would make more xp+adena with archer.. even if you hunt green mobs... just hunt right spots with right class :P

2 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Not right - when say not need to nerf at all. Need - ant this will be done. Cant be if char in oly stay 99% of time on SM or UD. The same situation with ISS and Saycha. This 3 classess will be nerfed (UD, SM, HIDE).  Just wait :)

ehm... he spoke PVE (Ivory).. and you bring up Oly??? 🙄

I am not really impressed with Evi as much as most ppl are. I think tyrr is a lot better overall, especially Dwarf tyrr and Dreadnought.

If I was gonna main a single target toon I'd pick dagger over anything else hands down. 

12 minutes ago, Traingirl said:

I am not really impressed with Evi as much as most ppl are. I think tyrr is a lot better overall, especially Dwarf tyrr and Dreadnought.

If I was gonna main a single target toon I'd pick dagger over anything else hands down. 

Evisc is so popular because it's the cheapest toon to make good and profitable.

A dagger is extremely expensive to make very good.

If I played a tyr, it would be maestro or titan. Dreadnought is very underwhelming on skills vs the other tyrs which sucks bc my nostalgia pulls me to that class. Duelist doesn't interest me.

10 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

If I played a tyr, it would be maestro or titan. Dreadnought is very underwhelming on skills vs the other tyrs which sucks bc my nostalgia pulls me to that class. Duelist doesn't interest me.

Dwarf I get it has the 30% true dmg proc but you gonna need very expensive gear to get to a point that you are better than dread.
Why Titan though? Dread has Focus attack (+25% p attack & +10% p skill/p attack crit dmg) and Winged Spear +35% p attack(Same thing as frenzy)  if you have the gear to play with skills so I don't see how titan is better.
Plus you have 

You also have more AoE skills with dread that have high skill power co-efficience and a 2 sec cd or less  9 second stun.

The main difference is that spear has less weapon p attack. But the amount of AoE dmg you do with Dread auto attacks will carry you much further than any other tyrr until the point you have enough gear to rely on skills.

Imo Dread beats any other class in PvE until you have really good gear.

4 minutes ago, Traingirl said:

Btw while we are at it, @iHyperlite

Do you know what Provoke actually does? Is it extra dmg or what exactly is the debuff supposed to do?

Reduces the resistance a target has to polearms. Basically, makes a polearm/spear do more dmg. 

I don't disagree a dread is good, but in the current state of the game where most xp exists on a single monster spot, the other tyrs have most boosts to their damage, netting in a faster kill speed.  The increased target count for dread isn't really realized outside of a siege. 

If we still ran trains of multiple rooms to pull them all together and aoe them down like old times, a dread would be top pve tyr. Sadly, that play style doesn't exist any more and is the main reason I don't play a dread anymore. 

7 minutes ago, iHyperlite said:

If we still ran trains of multiple rooms to pull them all together and aoe them down like old times, a dread would be top pve tyr. Sadly, that play style doesn't exist any more and is the main reason I don't play a dread anymore. 

I get that and I wish we had more high lvl zones similar to beleth or Instance zones like Coal or Storm. Ngl, in Storm I feel like a boss. I haven't seen anyone else do what I am able to do with my 3 man group in Storm around my level and gear range. I did 108 9%- 109 on both tyrr and feoh during the first week of the event despite the lag. I doubt I would be able to do that with any other tyrr/class.

Also, my sub on dread is titan and I had to rely on my iss sub(dread with exalted spear) to carry me to 107 in a 6h coal session.

2 minutes ago, Traingirl said:

I get that and I wish we had more high lvl zones similar to beleth or Instance zones like Coal or Storm. Ngl, in Storm I feel like a boss. I haven't seen anyone else do what I am able to do with my 3 man group in Storm around my level and gear range. I did 108 9%- 109 on both tyrr and feoh during the first week of the event despite the lag. I doubt I would be able to do that with any other tyrr/class.

Also, my sub on dread is titan and I had to rely on my iss sub(dread with exalted spear) to carry me to 107 in a 6h coal session.

End game titans are broken and unkillable. They can run around with perma 1million patk, 100k+pdef, and cap hp on a reuse build. Just insane. 

I wanted to like the new dread very badly, I'm just stuck wanting the old Warlord which the current class doesn't do it justice (like so many other classes: bd, sws, spoiler, maestro to name a few) 

7 hours ago, Via said:

Prolly you are playing an Evi.

People are just stating facts.

When Archer are OP, people say nerf .... it all goes ard.

Im PLAYING an evi!!!but instead to cry on forum about nerf,i simply try to improve my gameplay........adding the fact that this guy maybe is new in game and dont have enough knowledge about the game himself.

I find my evi to be lacking in dmg power, is it because I focus on boosting skill power rather than just pure basic old fashion patk crit.dmg?  If evi has a combination of skill power attacks and old fashion patk crit dmg, what % to park.c.dmg vs skill power?  Can any evi share your 12 line macro?  I like to study them vs. mine, thanks.