Forums

Ios 2x Adena Buff

@Juji @Hime

I've had 2 days of this buff now showing 30s of time and something seems off. Adena income per hour has only increased by 10%. I would think a 100% increase in buff time would net more than a 10% increase in adena per hour.

It "seems" like the Adena boost buff is not proc'ing as often now, but it's hard to verify this as I can go back to an older game build. I just know what my normal income was, 900kk/hour, and now with new buff it's barely over 1b/hour.

Maybe this is the nature of me being single target, but I keep a spot clean of mobs in IoS2. Other people I've talked to are experiencing the same issue, less than expected adena income. I'm on Naia.

Any chance you can look into this? 

All toons in party have prestige etc. I've even tested total solo, same results.

Anyone else wanna share their experiences from either server?

12 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

I usually do approx 5.4b in dual spot as a Yul.

Now with the Buff, I am able to hit 6.6b like before they nerfed IOS 112+.

Seems to work for me.

Same experience with an Eviscerator 110 who stays all the time with the buff up.

You are chronos though right? 

You mention the evisc has perma adena buff? My dagger has solid 30-40s segments with no buff proc'ing. I even manually do 2 spots to force more mobs, same thing... 

Edit: I'm perma vit too

I am the one who killed you often in WoA and who exp near you in SoS ;)

The Eviscerator has permanent the buff even when moving around the circle killing 1 by 1 since it mostly 1 hits everything.

Vitality only improves Adena when wearing the right Juju.

2 minutes ago, extase1987 said:

I am the one who killed you often in WoA and who exp near you in SoS ;)

The Eviscerator has permanent the buff even when moving around the circle killing 1 by 1 since it mostly 1 hits everything.

Vitality only improves Adena when wearing the right Juju.

Haha hi :D

Yea, everything is a 1 shot too. I'll mess with it again tomorrow to see what's going on. 

• Like 1