Othell Fortune Seeker

Hallucin8

Greetings  all. This is my first time writing here so I will make this as clear as possible in order to be understood.  I am oldschool l2 player and i have returned a couple of months to offi driven by nostalgia. I see that everything is different yet the same.

As the title suggests Ive managed to level up a Othell FS till 105. I am fully aware that this isnt the best class and Im not willing to change it.  For box ISS I have Hiero for POM. 

1. The main question is now what? I will like to hear the opinion of high level spoilers if there is a light in the tunnel. Somewhere I read that before 105 there is nothing to spoil, just low chance to get augumenting stone crystal. I am fully aware that I wont make bilions per minute just by grinding somewhere but is there some way to make profit by spoiling 105+, 110+? I would be happy to know some spots. Atm im grinding  in Sillent Valley but... lets say that it isnt what Ive expected.

2. For dyes I have 3x Luc +5, Cha + 4. Should I change them?

3. My set is just generic blessed r99 + 6. Will it be good enough for the upcoming 106, 107 and 108 levels or needs and upgrade?

4. The same question goes to my wepp (Kelbim dual). Is it barely good enough?

5. RB Jewels and Talismans suggestions?

Thank you in advance and sorry if there are any grammar errors!

All the best!. :))

3 hours ago, Hallucin8 said:

Greetings  all. This is my first time writing here so I will make this as clear as possible in order to be understood.  I am oldschool l2 player and i have returned a couple of months to offi driven by nostalgia. I see that everything is different yet the same.

As the title suggests Ive managed to level up a Othell FS till 105. I am fully aware that this isnt the best class and Im not willing to change it.  For box ISS I have Hiero for POM. 

1. The main question is now what? I will like to hear the opinion of high level spoilers if there is a light in the tunnel. Somewhere I read that before 105 there is nothing to spoil, just low chance to get augumenting stone crystal. I am fully aware that I wont make bilions per minute just by grinding somewhere but is there some way to make profit by spoiling 105+, 110+? I would be happy to know some spots. Atm im grinding  in Sillent Valley but... lets say that it isnt what Ive expected.

2. For dyes I have 3x Luc +5, Cha + 4. Should I change them?

3. My set is just generic blessed r99 + 6. Will it be good enough for the upcoming 106, 107 and 108 levels or needs and upgrade?

4. The same question goes to my wepp (Kelbim dual). Is it barely good enough?

5. RB Jewels and Talismans suggestions?

Thank you in advance and sorry if there are any grammar errors!

All the best!. :))

hi, i am a 116 ghost hunter but will give you some input on spoiler.

you are on the right track with a boxed pom iss.  spoiler is a very good othel for PvE, arguably one of the strongest when you consider the front facing aspect paired with high end adena farm zones like toi.  they also get self pom.

onto your questions:

1: the items you spoil are an afterthought really.  it shouldnt be an income source you are going to rely on bc timed instance zones for adena farming will make way more.  it is a nice addition for the toon, but its not over powered or anything.  for spots to grind, stay where u 1-2 shot mobs, even if those mobs are green.  using 3-4-5 stabs for a single target is slow xp.  all daggers live in the 1 shot world, or should if they want to xp at a decent rate.

2: for dyes you need +15 str.  you can pair +15 luc with that if you want.  the higher end dyes dont feature luc, and i dont think its a critical state for fortune seekers anymore as it used to be.  dex is a pvp stat not needed for pve.

3. for armor set, a +8 bloody r99 would be all you need for a long time.  a dagger shouldnt sit and tank, they sit and evade.  a spoiler has more aoe aspects with its forward confusion debuff, so i may be slightly underestimating this.  +8 is for 10% reuse passive, and thats the main focus.

4: kelbim dual is fine for now, but you should look into a bloody r99/r110 wep if the budget allows.  You can add better boosts such as death/fire sa's along with a tyrr or shilen for maxing your crit dmg.

5: raid jewels: everything in the 30 day epic accessory pack, plus a +12 atlas earring.  the trasken and tauti rings are decent because the cirt dmg applies to your stabs.  talismans would be linging/insanity/heaven, y2/epic, abundance, sayha, venrir, lasts lot would be an additional crit dmg mammon one or anything else that gives dmg (christmas talisman, giant tracker.  Agathions: main slot = anakim, sub slots = aries/scorpio/leo/cancer or an xp one for pve

daggers are very expensive to make good.  you will end up needing all of the top dmg items (patk, patk crit dmg, p skill crit dmg, skill power) to make the toon really shine.  i hope you enjoy the class.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1